OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

Yes, that's what I was wondering too, because the case number does show all three charges.

But thank you for this! I'm so glad you could link the page. For whatever reason I could not do so. There was no option to allow it. I'm not the most tech-savvy person though at all. So there must be another way I wasn't aware of.

At any rate, I really do appreciate your follow-through on this...
Lol I'm not tech savvy either...its a screenshot from my phone. Screenshots are one thing I'm good at. :eek:)

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Lol I'm not tech savvy either...its a screenshot from my phone. Screenshots are one thing I'm good at. :eek:)

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Oh my, I'm laughing at myself now! I really can tell the difference between a link and a screenshot, even though you'd never know it... ;)

I can't even blame it on no coffee or being too early either...:eek:

Thanks, I'm glad you are good at screenshots!

Well, Philip's Pretrial that was rescheduled for today, ( after previously being scheduled for 5/14/2018, ) has now been rescheduled again.

The new date is 7/02/2018. The information is on the Stark County Online Docket, ( please see post # 876 ) for the link.

Looks like it may be a long wait for justice on this case... :(

JMO

Well, Philip's Pretrial that was rescheduled for today, ( after previously being scheduled for 5/14/2018, ) has now been rescheduled again.

The new date is 7/02/2018. The information is on the Stark County Online Docket, ( please see post # 876 ) for the link.

Looks like it may be a long wait for justice on this case... :(

JMO
Seems like several cases we're watching closely have non-stop continuances. Annoying, but nothing we can do about it unfortunately. :(

I had been hoping with those who have been found so recently that Bobbie would be found also. Phillip needs to talk and I mean now. It is so wrong to have murdered her then will not tell her children where he put her. I get more angry about this every passing day. Her children deserve to be able to lay her to rest.

* Hopefully there will not be even more delays in the court dates. I wish him a a very speedy trial and a very guilty verdict. I will not m miss this trial.

O/T
I havent been on for awhile but usually post via my iPhone with Tapatalk. The Tapatalk app is asking me to sign in, but when I try it’s not recognizing my user name (osu), my email or my password? Does anyone have any idea how I can rectify this? Should I contact a mod? I thought at first I’d been banned and didn’t realize it as I wasn’t able to log in. Lol
TIA

O/T
I havent been on for awhile but usually post via my iPhone with Tapatalk. The Tapatalk app is asking me to sign in, but when I try it’s not recognizing my user name (osu), my email or my password? Does anyone have any idea how I can rectify this? Should I contact a mod? I thought at first I’d been banned and didn’t realize it as I wasn’t able to log in. :’(
TIA
I'm having trouble with tapatalk connecting to the WS server. I thought WS was still down because no updates on tapatalk.

Reactions: osu
I'm having trouble with tapatalk connecting to the WS server. I thought WS was still down because no updates on tapatalk.
Thank you for your reply, vmmking. Glad to know it’s not just me having issues with it.

O/T
I havent been on for awhile but usually post via my iPhone with Tapatalk. The Tapatalk app is asking me to sign in, but when I try it’s not recognizing my user name (osu), my email or my password? Does anyone have any idea how I can rectify this? Should I contact a mod? I thought at first I’d been banned and didn’t realize it as I wasn’t able to log in. Lol
TIA
Thank you for your reply, vmmking. Glad to know it’s not just me having issues with it.

Tapatalk will no longer work with the new site. People are discussing tech issues here: Welcome To Websleuths

O/T
TIA

I believe you can just navigate to websleuths.com and login with your WS credentials. It's no longer hosted on Tapatalk.

I believe you can just navigate to websleuths.com and login with your WS credentials. It's no longer hosted on Tapatalk.
Yes, that’s what I had to do. I was able to login on the WS website, but not on the Tapatalk app.
Thanks for your help!

Update:

A trial date for Philip has now been set for 9/04/2018 at 1:00 pm, according to the Court Docket I linked in post # 876.

The new information was added on 7/02/2018.

Praying now for justice and answers...

Where is Bobby/Roberta? No news.

Phillip needs to give up information as to where she is. He is facing trial so why not tell LE what he did with her? He may have thought no body/no conviction. Wrong! Did he ever love her to begin with?

I think he's a lowlife and I was one of the few who initially gave him the benefit of the doubt that this may have been a mercy killing.

That being said, the best reason for him not to say where her body is is to establish reasonable doubt. It's sometimes hard for a jury to convict without a body. Most people wouldn't find it hard to convict (with a great circumstantial case)...but it's hard to get a unanimous decision without a body.

Despite all of that...it would still be ideal if he did tell LE where his wife is. That's the least he could do out of respect for his devoted partner of 45+ years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back