Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in time I'm not thinking EG killing Lucas was premeditated. If we look at the history of the alleged beatings by her, and he survived, I suspect she just gave him another beating after the LL left. And it was a whopper. And it killed him. Now she's freaking out, probably high. I'll bet she called someone she trusted. And I think that person has been talking from the get go and more since their own arrest.

I don't think we have proof yet that the body was moved

No, we do not have proof that body was moved.

But in my opinion, the death did not occur underneath the Culvert 15 miles north of where she lives.

I think the body was deceased before it was placed at the culvert. That is just my opinion

"When somebody goes through something like this they either are going to lead you to the wrong way, see your reactions or they're going to do what they say they're going to do. This was really a mixture of both," Marshburn said. "Marsh and I had to actually physically look for him based off of clues. Basically, it was a game of hide and seek."
P.I. on search for Lucas Hernandez: 'It was a game of hide and seek'

Imo I believe if EG was actively doing drugs & had to stop cold turkey from being jailed, she would have been going through withdrawals. Drugs do crazy things to a persons mind. Withdrawal can take weeks. It can play tricks on your mind. I’m sure it was easier to wear her down to get her to talk. Either way, I’m grateful however it played out. I

I’ve still been faithfully reading here all this time. Just didn’t feel like I had much to offer aside from prayers.

Still it bad a big kick in the gut when I read the news last night. We all knew he was deceased, but wrapping your head around him actually being found (I had my doubts) is such a raw slash through my heart.

It freaked me out too because many threads ago I posted about a disturbing dream I had where I saw EG hiding little Lucas’ body. She had pushed him out of sight into a culvert that had shallow water running through it. No, I’m not psychic but geez it makes me sick to think about. The dream had been so vivid to me that I’d said I understood why WS’s sometimes have to take breaks from the forum.

Thanks to all of you who’ve followed this case and put your hearts, minds, bodies, and prayers to good use. This is definitely a great forum and everyone handled themselves with class and kindness.

To Bethany and JO, May God bless you and your family especially during this time. I can’t even imagine how awful this is, yet closure is now possible. You have handled yourselves with such strength and determination, much love to you.

Did the PI say anything about what JH response was upon finding Lucas? Did he have any clue to what EG was hiding? He must have been able to tell EG was lying. Maybe he was hoping the PI could get her to disclose more than he was able to. Sounds like she fooled a lot of people. JH should have seen the signs of abuse imo. But we’re not him. We can’t put ourselves in his shoes unless we are. I wish everyone would be completely honest. Make this trial faster & less traumatizing without fingers pointing in every direction to take blame off themselves. It’s time to face the music.and tell the truth. Lucas deserves it!

Post to Pink: You did amazing in your searches. I know Lucas knew you were near. Maybe it was grace that lead you so close but not actual discovery. You were tremendous and Mr. Pink. I applaud your courageous spirit, truly I do.

To everyone else: searchers, prayer-ers, mappers, mods kudos and thanks for ALL the love, hard work, and dedication for Lucas. I am not local, and appreciate you all.

I have to agree. I dont think Lucas wanted you to see him like that. Thankfully, someone prepared to see that found him. I pray that EG had to see what she did. I hope it haunts her forever. I hope Mr. Marshburn receives therapy. It cannot be healthy to see what he had to see.

Pink, I hope you and Mr. Pink will receive help too if it is needed.

Any news about how this tragedy can be turned into something good? Any laws being set in place for Kansas and anywhere else that prevents parents/caregivers from leaving a child home by themselves? We must put it into a law. If EG story is true than LE could have saved him the night he supposedly died. He would have had a chance to live if it was reported being left alone. If laws would have already been in place. Lucas will forever be remembered. Let’s make sure laws get passed. Sherin Mathews was left home alone while her parents went out to eat. What’s the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann