Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so confused , I think I’m going to be sick. I want leave far far away from here from Kansas period. If that freak is out breathing same air as me. God I want to lock myself and babies up I don’t feel safe with this monster out. She’s Satan in the flesh.

I don't like saying this, but if they have to wait for the tox screen then nothing else might not have showed up. Lucas maybe just died from being too sick and dehydrated. I really hope I am wrong. I would think something would have shown up as far as abuse, but with his body being so decomposed it might not have. Caused of death maybe hard to prove because of the length of time that has passed.

News media is outside the county detention facility with cameras. They appear to expect her release but they are somewhat confused about substantiation for that information.
That kind of made me LOL. I certainly hope they were wrong and I can say to all of media "Congratulations, you played yourself". Please let them be wrong......one uninformed tweet started this, let that be right.....

truthfully, i need to re-listen to the NG interview, review other updates and posts today but two things are tickling my brain:

-EG is rumored to be connected with the homeless community/once homeless herself. its possible she is better acquainted w this person than she is letting on.

-if she is trying to implicate him in Lucas' death or somehow create an alibi for herself or somehow in her twisted mind thinks this storyline will work to her advantage, this reminds me of the JO Valentines day lie: it would seem a pattern is developing where EG tells blatant lies that can easily be disproven once she has talked herself into a corner. i believe remember FLA saying that she believed EG hoped JO wouldnt be able to account for her whereabouts on valentines day (i am happy to note the thread but idk how to do that from the old site :/) maybe she was hoping the homeless man wouldnt be able to account for his whereabouts (beyond being at her house).

again, just my opinion/some initial thoughts i am having and this is absolutely not meant to imply that the homeless man did anything wrong but maybe EG thinks she can somehow use him to her advantage.

I guess this shows how little I know about the legal system but she was booked for obstruction and bond was set, but since she wasn't arraigned she can walk and bond goes away?! I just assumed the CURRENT charge would still hold and the DA was talking about ADDITIONAL charges. Gahhhhh.

I’m dazed and confused, so much so I went to my go-to quote for times like this:

“Times of great calamity and confusion have been productive for the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace. The brightest thunder bolt is elicited from the darkest storm.”

― Charles Caleb Colton

I don't like saying this, but if they have to wait for the tox screen then nothing else might not have showed up. Lucas maybe just died from being too sick and dehydrated. I really hope I am wrong. I would think something would have shown up as far as abuse, but with his body being so decomposed it might not have. Caused of death maybe hard to prove because of the length of time that has passed.
I HATE reading this,but I just don't know what is needed for her to be charged for killing him. My eyes were really opened up during her first trial and how a lot of you said that she would walk on those charges. My heart is going to break again if this lil guy doesn't get justice. What is she?? The teflon girl???

I’m going to flag my own post but please don’t make any assumptions about the homeless kid, I say kid because he was 21. He has nothing to do with Lucas’s death. I wish this interview never happened.

I can’t find how to report my own post.....mods help!

I guess this shows how little I know about the legal system but she was booked for obstruction and bond was set, but since she wasn't arraigned she can walk and bond goes away?! I just assumed the CURRENT charge would still hold and the DA was talking about ADDITIONAL charges. Gahhhhh.
That's what I thought, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member