Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for IMMEDIATELY starting damage control. There’s no turning back, this rumor mill needs to be shut down.
She isn't the one who started this rumor- it was in the Nancy Grace interview with the detective. She is trying to clear up that the dearly departed man was not involved in Lucas' death. The PI should NEVER have brought him into this. The PI is talking way too damn much for my liking to the media.

Last edited:
She LEAD THEM to his deceased little body. She KNEW WHERE HE WAS, the entire time. :mad:

How can they just let her go? This makes zero sense. Unless you can conceal the location of a deceased person in Wichita now, and get away with it. Maybe the laws were changed? Ugh. This is just nuts.

Maybe the third time she gets arrested will be the charm?
It seems like this woman can confess to anything and she walks away smirking. A nice big efff u to the courts and community.

Honestly, from everything I’ve read, that seems to be the story of Emily’s adult life. She has a lot of enablers in her life.

And that, in my opinion, is the entire problem.

ESO isn't the one who started this rumor- it was in the Nancy Grace interview with the detective. ESO is trying to clear up that the dearly departed man was not involved in Lucas' death. The PI should NEVER have brought him into this. The PI is talking way too damn much for my liking to the media.

Oh yes, sorry I was NEVER intending to mean the rumor was started by a WS member. My mind is blown over the public interview... but I’m glad our WS member is taking damage control seriously where she can.

The DA said no charges were being filed yet in the Lucas Hernandez case. She had never been arraigned so she was never formally charged so formal charges were never filed.

I feel like no charges has to do with KC walking free. They want to make sure they have it right the first time to avoid acquittal.

KFDI just confirmed she’s being released. They aren’t charging her with the conduct charges at this Time.

I’m officially done with this all today. Im sad to be in Kansas right now. I believe the drug story from the podcast. It’s what I sadly expected. The only silver lining in all this is , Lucas’s story made me scared for this life of my grandchild. Once drugs came in to play he was no longer safe with his momma . ( thank you Lucas ) We got that baby away from his mom legally. Before anything could happen to him. He won’t be another Lucas another child failed by Kansas. Backing away now time to go hug and play with my little guy.

I’m going to flag my own post but please don’t make any assumptions about the homeless kid, I say kid because he was 21. He has nothing to do with Lucas’s death. I wish this interview never happened.

I can’t find how to report my own post.....mods help!

You and I are on the same page. The PI and searchers need to STOP doing interviews!! They're releasing info that we were specifically told not to because it compromises the case. It scares me because there's SO much known behind the scenes and too many people have loose lips it seems.

I cannot comment on the homeless man's death other than to say he did not commit suicide. He was not involved in Lucas's death. Emily has ruined so many lives and his was just one of them. I pray that his family finds peace... he did not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud.

I'm going to stop there because I'm so angry I'm shaking.

DAvid Marshnell said there was a Lot of tissue still in tact and he was NOT skeletonised but was mummified. He looked like a little boy still. So there is likely a LOT of evidence preserved! The bruises and skin (superficial) injuries should show a lot!
This gives me hope, and I hope it gives hope to others here. Especially with unknown status of EG in custody!
My bet is they have a lot of ideas on his autopsy but because she mentioned the zofran, they will now be forced to wait for toxicology to see if there is any truth there.
Tomorrow NG will play the tape of Emily saying in the car ride that she, “Did Lucas so wrong...that’s the god honest truth.”

You and I are on the same page. The PI and searchers need to STOP doing interviews!! They're releasing info that we were specifically told not to because it compromises the case. It scares me because there's SO much known behind the scenes and too many people have loose lips it seems.

I cannot comment on the homeless man's death other than to say he did not commit suicide. He was not involved in Lucas's death. Emily has ruined so many lives and his was just one of them. I pray that his family finds peace... he did not deserve to have his name dragged through the mud.

I'm going to stop there because I'm so angry I'm shaking.
I’m right there with you ! I’m so sorry

She LEAD THEM to his deceased little body. She KNEW WHERE HE WAS, the entire time. :mad:

How can they just let her go? This makes zero sense. Unless you can conceal the location of a deceased person in Wichita now, and get away with it. Maybe the laws were changed? Ugh. This is just nuts.

This is not directed at you, specifically...but everyone should take a deep breath. Yes, she was not charged so she's "walking free," but that does not mean she is "getting away with it." The prosecutor can have her rearrested and charge her with the exact same charge at any time within the statute of limitations for the crime in question. It's pretty normal in very serious crimes like this, for this to happen. Everyone breathe...she's just out for now while they build a case. In the end, if obstruction is the highest crime they can come up with, I expect they would charge her with the felony obstruction charge again, and see it through then.

I feel like there is something more to this story. They would not release her if they had enough to hold her.
Which leads me to believe- someone else could be involved. There has to be a reason why she is being released. OR, could she be claiming that the PI forced her to go with him in the truck so to speak, and is lying about everything? It seems like the more the PI opens his mouth to the media, he's giving her a chance to not be charged for Lucas' death. Something is very hinky about all of this, to me. Very hinky.

This is not directed at you, specifically...but everyone should take a deep breath. Yes, she was not charged so she's "walking free," but that does not mean she is "getting away with it." The prosecutor can have her rearrested and charge her with the exact same charge at any time within the statute of limitations for the crime in question. It's pretty normal in very serious crimes like this, for this to happen. Everyone breathe...she's just out for now while they build a case. In the end, if obstruction is the highest crime they can come up with, I expect they would charge her with the felony obstruction charge again, and see it through then.
I agree, and each news report I am reading says they are not charging her AT THIS TIME. I am sure they are waiting to determine COD. I am going back trying to figure out what all the comments about what the PI said. anyone know where I can find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname