Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I find it especially hard to garden when I have chemical burns on my hands. My hands hurt badly when I do that. :)
Seriously I have always thought that rawness was from chemicals and not digging. Digging would produce more "scratch" type markings than an all-over "rash" type marking.
We were told by our former VI it was scratches though.

FLA recently posted that the last "*confirmed* sighting" of Lucas was the 11th. If you look for her posts, she is succinct and informative and will answer some of your question. It was crazy yesterday... NG closed her podcast with a piece of information not found anywhere else. (I think I've seen it posted that page 31 of the previous thread is a good place to start.)

Amonet's post on page 44 (post 861 I think?) of thread 27 is a transcription of the closing message on NG's show. I don't know how to bring forward posts from a previous thread.

Okay, just figured it out; here is Amonet's post I referenced: Found Deceased - Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27
Last confirmed sighting. Hmmmm
Wow. I thought the last confirmed sighting was JH face time with Lucas,or was it the land lord.
The holes you could drive a semi through sideways.

I am wondering if EG took the pic of the mystery couple smoking to try and set up a fall guy so she could report Lucas missing the next day - then she chickened out of it or decided it would be better to wait until later so as to hopefully let evidence be diminished.
If I was disposing of a body and also reporting said person missing, I would go into that thinking they could find the body at any time, even if I thought I did a good job hiding or waited long enough to report. It just bugs me because once he was reported missing, they would be looking for him and could find him at any time - whether by animal activity, smell, searches etc. If they found him right away the difference of whether he died on the 11th or 17th would be very obvious. UGHHH I get why we don't have more facts but I wish we had them! Or at least LE could say x, y and z things being reported are incorrect. I'm guessing she thought certain things out and had a story just in case of anything, but who knows. So frustrating.
Except that, especially now, LE owes the public nothing, and it doesn't help their case one bit by sharing if anything is right or wrong. The only benefit they had to sharing before was to help in locating Lucas, and getting the word out there was a missing boy.

But most of the vomiting happened during a time when JH was home...
JH said Lucas was vomiting for a few weeks.
He was at work most of that time.
Lucas would have been a ball of nerves wheather his father was home or not.
The prospect of his father leaving him with this DEMONIC WOMAN again would be a reason for it to continue.
He had a tortured soul.

Why would he be pissed about abuse of Lucas being brought up? Hmmmmmmmmmm
And today
Right from the start I was wondering what EG was doing up at that hour she said the strangers were out front. Now I think it had to do with cleaning up a murder. She didn't invite them in. She just told that so nobody would think she had anything to hide.

Everything felt weird about that story. And feels weird about it.
But when you add that context (along with simply painting herself as a guardian of light, willing to help whenever possible, oh loving earth mother that she is!) [and they were OFFENDED at her generous offer!]
And the new-ish timeline... it seems likely that she did see people. She did take a picture. She did send it to JH. Because those were the people she was going to pin Lucas' death or disappearance on in the morning actual. If so, I wonder what made her balk.

It was actually pretty early morning. And she actually snapped a picture. Because she's home alone.

Nice, that article says the 5500 block, which, according to Google Maps, is exactly the corner of Kellogg and Edgemoor. Yeah, that's not suspicious at all....
The only thing suspicious I could make of this is that this kid was scared he was being set up, and walked into traffic...possibly? It would be nesrln impossible to set a person up to be run over by a car, especially in a busy location/highway. How do you convince them to step out into traffic? How do you have the person planned to hit them be there at that exact time? Unfortunately, hit and runs happen more than we'd like to think.
I lean strongly toward this was just a sad coincidence.

JH said Lucas was vomiting for a few weeks.
He was at work most of that time.
Lucas would have been a ball of nerves wheather his father was home or not.
The prospect of his father leaving him with this DEMONIC WOMAN again would be a reason for it to continue.
He had a tortured soul.

LH first went to the school nurse vomiting on 1/23 and was sent home. He went to school and was sent home multiple times for vomiting between that date and 2/9 (his last day of school). JH went back to work on 2/9. If he works 20 days on and 10 off, he must have been home around 2/1-2/9. Lucas was vomiting that entire time, with JH home.

ETA source (BBM):
Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Read more here: Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Last edited:
Goodness I am never going to catch up. Can someone please update me with what's new news in the last few days? What happened to the LL seeing Lucas? I'm super confused.

JH was on NG's podcast yesterday, and at the end of it it is mentioned that Lucas died the 10th or 11th.
WTH - says Websleuthers! She must have her info wrong, as he was confirmed seen by LL on the 16th.

Our dear FLA then tells us that the confirmed info has changed, and that the last confirmed sighting of Lucas was on the 11th, by the neighbor.

And we're all freaking out.

Goodness I am never going to catch up. Can someone please update me with what's new news in the last few days? What happened to the LL seeing Lucas? I'm super confused.

I am of the impression that the LL is confused about the dates he saw Lucas. FLa stated that he did not lie, but facts have since changed.

Lucas may have died as early as February 11th/12th.

We have all paid a hefty price for admission to this 3 ring circus, the ultimate price being paid by dear sweet Lucas. IMO this entire circus is orchestrated by one person and one person only. This person has created so much confusion that even those of us who have closely followed this case from day one are lost and having to rethink everything we thought we knew. One thing that seems reliable is that the new timeframe fits and the fabricated one never did. We were having to fit things around the 16th whereas everything seems to fall into place with the 11th/12th. If we are confused, imagine how a jury might feel. I have been unable to bring myself to post since Lucas was found but have been following closely from a distance. I think EG has mastered the art of male manipulation and it's done wonders on JH. I don't think he saw any of this coming but of course we can say he should have. I have felt from the beginning this was premeditated murder and will find it shocking if it turns out to be anything else. The ringleader of this circus is beyond evil and will most likely walk. There, I said it. Sorry. JMO of course.

Are you stating that EG lied about the 16th? Because I don't think anyone else has fabricated anything about that day.

LH first went to the school nurse vomiting on 1/23 and was sent home. He went to school and was sent home multiple times for vomiting between that date and 2/9 (his last day of school). JH went back to work on 2/9. If he works 20 days on and 10 off, he must have been home around 2/1-2/9. Lucas was vomiting that entire time, with JH home.
The dynamics of his life may have turned him into a ball of nerves.
He was abused.
He saw no way out.
Its just my opinion.

This linked news article maybe a good place to start. It sums up the recent NG interview with JH. When you have more time then viewing the actual NG podcast will give more.

This news article states one of the main bombshells we heard. Remember this is unconfirmed so take with a grain of salt until LE confirms.
"The Nancy Grace show said their source showed Lucas died on Feb. 10th or 11th."

'I started to think she probably knew something,' Lucas Hernandez' dad talks to Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa