Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Hernandez Update: Emily Glass left behind three suicide notes, rifle found by her feet, police say

During a media briefing on Friday morning, Officer Davidson the Wichita Police Department indicated that Lucas’ father, 34-year-old Jonathan Hernandez, stated he arrived home a little after 1:30 a.m. to find 27-year-old Emily Glass lifeless from a gunshot wound. According to Davidson, it’s unclear whether her death was a suicide or homicide and will remain unclear until an autopsy is performed.

This is making me a bit nervous, folks. Thankfully I am working today and tomorrow. The last thing poor little Lucas' death needs is another murder and a who done it situation. Lucas deserves respect and the truth to come out to his loving family. Emily's death, whether suicide or a homocide, should not be front and center, in my opinion. Lucas- what happened to Lucas? Lucas needs to be grieved and buried by his loved ones, they have the right to say goodbye to him in peace. I pray there's no media circus at his funeral over this. Good God, let them grieve in peace!

I JUST logged on.

This was the first WS case I’ve followed from the very start.. and it has been an absolute freak show.

This is not the end I wanted. I hated her, but I wanted the truth and justice for Lucas. She is such a coward.

I guess I’m waiting on the suicide to be confirmed, because it feels like things that seem to be predictable in this story, aren’t.

I wish they would’ve kept her in an institute. Rehab. Jail, whatever. Ugh.

3 suicide notes and rifle. Find out what else police told us about the apparent suicide of Emily Glass. Plus - hear from Lucas Hernandez' parents about this unexpected turn in his case. @KWCH12 at NOON starts in 5 minutes!

Natalie Davis on Twitter

RBBM
This made me roll my eyes so far back it hurt because we know that the answer is "not much else."

Oh there’s often all kinds of things in those reports...the most revealing usually being probable cause affidavits, etc....yes msm is likely scrambling for those as we speak.

If we had Lucas’ report we could see what was searched, when, etc etc ...has that posted? Actually I recall it was I think bc I recall the w/d?? Brain fog. Lucas’ official case reports? Tia.
The only affidavits I have seen were regarding EG child endangerment case re/MH and JH affidavit re:assault

Lucas Hernandez Update: Emily Glass left behind three suicide notes, rifle found by her feet, police say

During a media briefing on Friday morning, Officer Davidson the Wichita Police Department indicated that Lucas’ father, 34-year-old Jonathan Hernandez, stated he arrived home a little after 1:30 a.m. to find 27-year-old Emily Glass lifeless from a gunshot wound. According to Davidson, it’s unclear whether her death was a suicide or homicide and will remain unclear until an autopsy is performed.

From above:

“According to Davidson, it’s unclear whether her death was a suicide or homicide and will remain unclear until an autopsy is performed.”

Wow, poetic license, he never actually used the word “homicide”in the presser. Right? Or did I miss that. Yes, he said it’s a reported suicide and all an ongoing investigation, but is this adding a word?

IMO If she was an opioid or heroin user I could see her choosing OD to end her life. I don’t recall if we’ve heard of her using opiates?
Given her status as POI in Lucas' death, EG would probably have a hard time finding anyone willing to meet with/sell to her at this point; a gun may have been her only option.

I am lost for words. I wanted justice for Lucas in the worst way. But not like this. Never like this. I lost my husband to suicide 2 years ago, and I am still not over it. I feel so much sympathy for Jonathan. He may have made many mistakes, but he lost his only son, and now he had to find the woman he loved dead. That poor man is never going to get that image out of his head. I also feel anger. This woman took Lucas's life, and now she has taken his opportunity for justice. This whole case has more tragedy than these families can take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal