Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police: Suicide notes, rifle in home where Emily Glass found dead

Emily Glass is a freaking coward if she really did commit suicide. What was she doing at the rented house? I thought, JH wasn't going to take her back, and that she had moved out. Is it possible to shoot one's self with a rifle? I hope Lucas' family still find answers. Hopefully, Emily left answers in one of those 3 suicide notes.

I hope the landlord decides to demolish the house. No one will buy or rent a house where two people have died.

I usually don't ask this, but whatever your beliefs, pray for the safety of JH, JO, their families. I am really worried about them. Pray,send good thoughts there way, whatever you wish. I am really scared for them all. Her family is not reacting well to the term "suicide". Her friend vehemently denied on camera that she killed herself, and I think we can all imagine what direction this may go with them. I did not catch which video it was on, but others here said there was a lot of swearing involved back and forth.

Wow. Was she practicing black magic or something? I just don’t understand the support of EG after her own testimony. She killed herself not because she felt bad for Lucas, but because she couldn’t stand the thought of being guilty and going to prison. Thanks for this update.

This is making me a bit nervous, folks. Thankfully I am working today and tomorrow. The last thing poor little Lucas' death needs is another murder and a who done it situation. Lucas deserves respect and the truth to come out to his loving family. Emily's death, whether suicide or a homocide, should not be front and center, in my opinion. Lucas- what happened to Lucas? Lucas needs to be grieved and buried by his loved ones, they have the right to say goodbye to him in peace. I pray there's no media circus at his funeral over this. Good God, let them grieve in peace!

I agree. I feel like if Emily did commit suicide, she still turned this case into something totally about her. She couldn't just own up to her actions. And, she made it more difficult for Lucas' family to get answers, and for Lucas to have justice. I still want to know why she was at the rented house.

Dude, “shot to death”..really?

Right now it is being investigated as a suicide and is an open investigation. Poor choice of headlines, imo, yes she was shot, yes she is dead..

“Shot to death” usually implies someone else shot the person . Moo.

ETA: That’s what I get for waiting for NG to weigh in.

RBBM
...or carefully chosen headline... :rolleyes:
NG is all about the drama. Ugh.

‘She was fighting to protect somebody’

..... ?

Her friend is delusional. Emily only cares for herself and protecting herself; protecting other people doesn't seem to be her strong suit when you take into consideration all the bruising/marks that little boy had when she was the sole caregiver for him.

Dude, “shot to death”..really?

Right now it is being investigated as a suicide and is an open investigation. Poor choice of headlines, imo, yes she was shot, yes she is dead..

“Shot to death” usually implies someone else shot the person . Moo.

ETA: That’s what I get for waiting for NG to weigh in.
Click bait

From above:

“According to Davidson, it’s unclear whether her death was a suicide or homicide and will remain unclear until an autopsy is performed.”

Wow, poetic license, he never actually used the word “homicide”in the presser. Right? Or did I miss that. Yes, he said it’s a reported suicide and all an ongoing investigation, but is this adding a word?

I didn't hear him mention homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members