Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m disgusted with the media outlets and their click baiting, smudging LE’s words in today’s presser. Stick to the facts of what they said.

“Wouldn’t say if it was a Homicide” and “shot to death” are examples of this. Moo.

This is a link to the records access--scroll down and click on the Sedgwick County Subscriber Access Network.

Records Access

You have to pay $1.50 to search...and then an additional $1.50 for every record you click on.

I searched for the case number that was posted a bit upthread but I didn't find anything.

Woah, I know you didn’t post this revolutionn Dee, but can you summarize the context? Invite them over to the old house?

I had no time to catch up on the last thread, it flew.
I must say I didn't see that anywhere, but I suppose I could have missed it or it may have been someone theorizing. I did read an early report saying Jamie was there but haven't seen it repeated in later reports.

Remember in the ex’s custody filing he said she experimented with meth and heroin.
Yes I do remember that now that you mention it. Perhaps she couldn’t get her hands on anything but a rifle. The clock was ticking towards Lucas’ autopsy results. She was probably in a panic knowing she was headed to prison for life. Consciousness of guilt.

I think Emily lied to this friend as she did to many people. I am not so sure why NG has her on her show.
I'm probably going to get a hand-slap for this but IMHO there's only one reason for NG to have gotten involved in all of this. And it's not for the sake of poor little Lucas. Until she got involved, it was a SM circus but the MSM was being very respectful of the family and the case. I know this won't be a popular statement, but I really wish DM had turned over his findings to LE and then just gone home after finding LH, and that NG had never become involved. But I also don't have much tolerance for hype so am probably somewhat jaded.

(Just want to state for the record that I do NOT in any way blame DM or NG for Emily's choice to take her life. She did that all by herself)

Last edited:
JH said last wednesday or Thursday, ‘if he seen her couldn’t keep himself from killing her’

NG
I've been angry enough to say I'd like to kill someone, in conversation. I've never scactual considered killing the person....
I'm not likely to trust the statements of a 15 minutes of grabbing lady defending a likely child murderer.

Wow EG now being deceased was not something I had excepted! I know Lucas has been found and the autopsy is still being completed or info. not released anyway. However, I have not followed much else about him sorry to say. I thought EG was still jail. When and why was she released? Out on bond?

I am lost for words. I wanted justice for Lucas in the worst way. But not like this. Never like this. I lost my husband to suicide 2 years ago, and I am still not over it. I feel so much sympathy for Jonathan. He may have made many mistakes, but he lost his only son, and now he had to find the woman he loved dead. That poor man is never going to get that image out of his head. I also feel anger. This woman took Lucas's life, and now she has taken his opportunity for justice. This whole case has more tragedy than these families can take.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I lost my first wife two years ago last friday to suicide. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm getting on with my life now, but I still struggle. So many things left unsaid, so many times I just want one last hug.

I'm probably going to get a hand-slap for this but there's only one reason for NG to have gotten involved in all of this. And it's not for the sake of poor little Lucas. Until she got involved, it was a SM circus but the MSM was being very respectful of the family and the case. I know this won't be a popular statement, but I really wish DM had turned over his findings to LE and then just gone home after finding LH, and that NG had never become involved. But I also don't have much tolerance for hype so am probably somewhat jaded.

(Just want to state for the record that I do NOT in any way blame DM or NG for Emily's choice to take her life. She did that all by herself)
I 10000% agree with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member