Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to podcast now. Some highlights:

NG questioning why he let EG stay in the house.

JH: Her stuff was still at the house. It’s kind of both of our places.

JH said they had normal texts the day she died.

EG: How are you doing?

JH: Just every day normal drama.

EG: Hopefully it will stop or die down soon.

JH said he was trying to get information out of her by keeping conversations normal. He had been texting with her since she got out of jail.

JH said he never saw EG be mean to Lucas or ugly to him. In hindsight he can see the bruises and stuff when he was not home could have been her abusing him.

EG stuck to the same story that she woke up and found him dead.

She didn’t have anywhere else to stay because her family was upset with her after she led DM to Lucas’ body.

JH decided to go to the house that night. Lights and tv were on. She wasn’t in the bedroom. Her car was in the garage. He found her in the back room. She was dressed in pajamas. He knew she wasn’t just asleep. It was like he was dreaming.

It looked like a suicide to him. The way everything looked. Looked like she thought about it. She got his gun case out of the closet. The gun was laying beside her. Looked like she smoked 3 or 4 cigarettes before she did it. Cigarette butts were on the floor. She shot herself in the head.

At first he didn’t even know it was her. He looked back in and realized it was her. He ran outside and called 911.

-Plays tape of DM saying there was no gun in the house.

-Plays tape of LE announcing the death of EG.

NG asked how could anyone kill the self with a long gun.

JH said it wasn’t a deer rifle. It’s an AR-15. It has a collapsible barrel. It has a 16 inch barrel.

One of the notes was rolled up and put inside her engagement ring. It said to give it to their daughter.

Psychologist deciphering symbolism of note. Thinks Emily felt guilt and remorse.

Sorry I’m unable to bold. Why would EG’s family be upset with her because she led DM to Lucas? She finally did something right and they kick her out?

Was
I think the 11th makes a lot of sense to explain the VDay thing. The 2 minute stop out there on the Saturday might have been a trip to check everything was still in situ and undisturbed before making the call to LE later in the day?

But why did that trip stand out to LE as being likely indicative of the location of Lucas' body out of all the journeys EG had made since the previous Sunday? If she'd driven to the supermarket on the Saturday morning instead of to the dump site would LE have been searching near the supermarket instead of out where Lucas actually was?

I suppose it's just that there's so much information that we're not privy to that neither of these dates make 100% sense to us.
Was it indicative to LE? It’s curious that EG and DM ended up in that area. I wish we could hear the taped conversation from the day before.

Was
I think the 11th makes a lot of sense to explain the VDay thing. The 2 minute stop out there on the Saturday might have been a trip to check everything was still in situ and undisturbed before making the call to LE later in the day?

But why did that trip stand out to LE as being likely indicative of the location of Lucas' body out of all the journeys EG had made since the previous Sunday? If she'd driven to the supermarket on the Saturday morning instead of to the dump site would LE have been searching near the supermarket instead of out where Lucas actually was?

I suppose it's just that there's so much information that we're not privy to that neither of these dates make 100% sense to us.
Was it indicative to LE? It’s curious that EG and DM ended up in that area. I wish we could hear the taped conversation from the day before.

Was

I thought DM said something about the area being narrowed down to the general area but not the specific spot, and I thought that must be from the phone pings from that trip where she stopped for 2 minutes? I don't think it was explicitly stated, though.

I do hope the DA will release as much of this type of background info as possible, but some of it might remain secret if they think it would show too much of LE's working methods and give a heads up to other criminals.

Ok. Caught up now. Does anyone else think, not to be on JH side, but maybe he took a note from DM. Like hey, i will act like we are ok, so maybe she wil be comfortable enough to tell me the truth. I think if i were in his position, i might have noticed how well it worked for DM. Just a thought.

I really am not going to waste any time listening to this podcast. I am sick of hearing excuses for why Lucas is dead, there is no freaking reason why he should be gone from this world. Please Jonathan wake up and get your act together or is it to late for that? Sorry I need to go back into hiding and wait for the autopsy.

I agree with most of what you've posted, however, I don't think you need to hide, and IMO, JH, is being willfully obtuse. I think it's too late for him to get his $4!+ together because he doesn't want to. If he wanted to, he would, IMO. I hope LE is able to throw the book at anyone/everyone deserving of charges in this case and put those that deserve it under the jail! Not that it'll bring cutie Lucas back :(, but he deserves justice, IMO.

So JH cared about EG so much he let her stay alone in a house with an unlocked gun?

How do you roll up a suicide note inside a ring band?

Why did he chose that night to just happen to drive over there? For what?

Just another truckload of "makes no sense at all" to add to the huge pile.

Moo. Double Moo.

I’ve never heard of anyone using an AR 15 to committ suicide. It’s a hell of a gun and no wonder he couldn’t id her. It would have obliterated her head.

Lucas Hernandez Mystery: Shocking new details emerge surrounding death of stepmom Emily Glass! We speak to Lucas’s father Jonathan Hernandez about what he saw in the house the night she died. Coming up on today’s #CrimeStories @SIRIUSXM Triumph 132 #exclusive #bombshell #crime

Nancy Grace on Twitter

I'm curious if guests on NG get paid? Just wondering.

I’ve never heard of anyone using an AR 15 to committ suicide. It’s a hell of a gun and no wonder he couldn’t id her. It would have obliterated her head.
Like this one?

dcd1151a-90c2-4aca-a87a-caba21b309f1-large16x9_MPB_0003.JPG

Man arrested for walking down California street carrying AR-15 rifle

Thanks to all of you that told what was on the NG podcast. Every time, JH opens his mouth and tries to explain his actions,he ends up alienating me from his cause. He still isn't putting Lucas first.....he felt sorry for Emily????? OH PLEASE!!

Unbelievable. This woman beat and killed his son.

Ok. Caught up now. Does anyone else think, not to be on JH side, but maybe he took a note from DM. Like hey, i will act like we are ok, so maybe she wil be comfortable enough to tell me the truth. I think if i were in his position, i might have noticed how well it worked for DM. Just a thought.

I think that's what he was trying to emulate when he said that sometimes he'd been a bit confrontive with her and other times he'd backed off to try to lull her into a false sense of security so that she might spill more info to him.

I do believe he wanted answers from her, and I don't really believe he wanted to get back with her after she led DM to Lucas' body.

I can sort of see that he might let her stay in the house while he was in NM working, but I can't imagine how he could stand being near her when he was on his ten days off. Maybe he was trying to stay out of the house and do what he said he was doing that night, stay out late with friends and only come back for a few hours sleep and leave in the morning? I suppose in one sense he might prefer her to be in the house instead of on the streets getting a heroin OD and then never go on trial and never give answers to what happened...but that decision didn't work too well.

IMO ... I call BS he was staying with her. Texting with her.

MSM would have had it all over had they been living together in the house. It wasn’t smart of him to allow her there but I can see the decision as a humane thing to do until Lucas COD came back. Most if us wouldn’t have done it. But she had a powerful hold on him. Love and Sex are not easy emotional attachments to over come. They had been together for over 3 years.

Killing a child is one of the most disturbing things, I would think, to believe about anyone. When it’s Someone you loved I think it would be a terrible process to get to they to the point to believe. I don’t think I could believe it until I had undeniable proof. And then I’d have to find a therapist to guide me through the process.

I think that's what he was trying to emulate when he said that sometimes he'd been a bit confrontive with her and other times he'd backed off to try to lull her into a false sense of security so that she might spill more info to him.

I do believe he wanted answers from her, and I don't really believe he wanted to get back with her after she led DM to Lucas' body.

I can sort of see that he might let her stay in the house while he was in NM working, but I can't imagine how he could stand being near her when he was on his ten days off. Maybe he was trying to stay out of the house and do what he said he was doing that night, stay out late with friends and only come back for a few hours sleep and leave in the morning? I suppose in one sense he might prefer her to be in the house instead of on the streets getting a heroin OD and then never go on trial and never give answers to what happened...but that decision didn't work too well.
Well I’m not saying it’s not true but I will wait for conformation from LE and the date someone had a question and answer session with Lucas about where Emily was.

Strongly agree. Let’s wait for facts and not go to the depths of other opinions in the net. We are far above that.

He stated it was only him on the lease - he could of easily changed the locks and stop communicating with her. Instead he lets her stay there and IMO he was staying right there with her or he wouldn't of just decided hey I am out late with friends think I will go back to the old house. He would of already had arrangements to stay some place else. He was texting with her and complaining about his daily drama he had to go through. The keeping it casual to get answers is just a line of garbage IMO. She covered for him and he covers for her is the bottom line IMO. Really tired of hearing how people are making life difficult for him. If he doesn't want the attention don't ask people for money and don't do interviews defending the person who hid your sons body.

DM warned him that EG might harm herself so JH leaves an AR15 and ammunition in the house that she is staying at doesn't make alot of sense if he wanted EG to stick around so Lucas could get justice. I know he never thought she would harm herself just like he never believed EG was abusing Lucas, even though he was told both situations were likely. Sorry not buying it for one minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther