Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LH got a hold of her meth stash and she flipped and beat him in rage causing internal bleeding. He probably died in his sleep. Maybe that’s why she told DM he was dead in his bed and she panicked. It will all point back at her so she disposed of his body. I’ve noticed her jacked up knuckles in The picture with her in the yellow jail jumpsuitJust speculation.

Toxicology results in mysterious death of Lucas Hernandez leave more questions, drugs found in system: Read Full Results

According to UNODC Laboratory and Scientific Section Portals, phenethylamine “refers to a class of substances with documented psychoactive and stimulant effects and include amphetamine, methamphetamine and MDMA.” Although it’s also a natural chemical found in the body, an autopsy result generally only lists phenethylamine under “drugs” if the chemical substance is found. However, the results indicate that phenethylamine was “noncontributory” in the cause of death.”

This isn't your fault. You didn't fail Lucas... this was out of your hands, and everyone else's who helped search for Lucas.
Please do not feel guilt or responsibility. I admire every one who went out Day after day to search

Searchers did this;

Gave invaluable time

Shared concern for well being if a 5 yo unknown to them.

Proved that people still are giving and nice

We’re the glue that brought a community together

Bonded and assisted each other

Went where they were told to go regardless if terrain

Trudged through mud

Were scratched my branches and brush

Fell and were bruised

Gave up time with their families

Drenched in the rain

We’re cold when it snowed

Realized the greater good

Were determined

Analyzed areas previously searched

Were hungry every day

Paid for their own gas

Used personal vehicles

Showed unlimited unselfishness

We’re sunburned

On time every day

Most searched for 96 days

Got blisters.

Had to pee behind a tree

We’re there when they were sick

We’re therewhen they had other things to do.

Happily gave thousands of hours of time

Donated equipment

Used their expertise in unlimited ways.

Pink, by now dear you have to understand what I’m saying. You were indespensible I missed a mountain of things you probably did. He wasn’t to be found until EG gave him up.

And finally you did all you could my friend. And each searcher volunteer is amazing.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I am preparing a new thread. I'll bring over the latest posts and information to the next thread. You may want to wait if you are going to make a big post to this thread and post it on the new one.

I am devastated that to COD or MOD can be determined and it breaks my heart knowing, had we not missed him under that stupid bridge, the family would have answers. :(

Please don't be so hard on yourself. You are an extraordinary person, with a heart of gold. We can't always control how things turn out. I believe everything happens for a reason. Your actions have shown the family that one life can affect so many others, and that Lucas inspired so much love and compassion in people that didn't even know him. Stay strong, Pink. You have given the family the gift of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea