Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

And I am not totally sure that I believe the tenant who said that a friend brought him there and he did not know that he was wanted.

Yes, I agree Jennifer.
It was all over the news.
So neither his partner, nor 'Joe' recognized him.o_O
No TVs, phones, chats with neighbours.
How far away are they, from the 'ute scene'?
Too far to 'know anything'. :D:D
Surely, talk of 'body in barrel' must have been known.
Police will find the connection, making it more interesting for Sleuthers.

Residents living around the site of the siege have been evacuating their homes, with police seen helping one family pack bags into the back of a car.

'I had no idea who he was'

I hope this means that the people in that BUILDING are being evacuated. I see no reason why they could not be. Surely he can't see every single unit from where he is. It's just odd.

Maybe they do things differently in Australia? Most of these that I've seen in other places the building is immediately evacuated unless it's a hostage. This is odd.

possumheart.
We have heard loads of 'murders' due to guys on parole.
How many more murders will it take, before there is a 'halt' to this, with more stringent conditions?

I don't want to go through these threads, but I think, he had broken his parole in March.
If that is the case, he has been on the 'loose' for many weeks. :eek:

Yes, I agree Jennifer.

They are a fair distance from the ute dumping etc. About 120 ks BUT its ALL over the news here. EVERYONE knows about it. Sounds very sus

The guy needs to sleep soon. Police would have psychiatrists analyzing all communication from him, looking for thought patterns consistent with your brain cracking up from the drugs. Police are waiting for him to become “tired” and “confused” and “scattered”... then they’ll just knock the door down and it’s all over.

I know that in the U.S. it can be months between parole revocation and arrest. If it's someone they feel is a threat they will move faster. Child rapists, they aren't going to be out for 3 months after being revoked.

I don't know if it works that way there, a lot of times here they arrest you when you get pulled over and they realize you have a warrant. Only for pretty major things do they actually go out and hunt you down. So 4 months wouldn't be all that long.

Certainly makes me wonder about all these career criminals. Can't keep them locked up but they don't appear to ever plan to stop. Wish I had a solution.

Yes, I agree Jennifer.
I think that his partner knew what was going on. Big argument before she go out of there with her child. She may have been the one who called police and let them know where he was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back