Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

Looks like one of the people who did nothing to help Larissa at the Buccan residence is before the court today. Be interesting to find out what Ms Stratchen’s charges are? They are equally compliant for not helping Larissa . I don’t know how some people can sleep at night

A case in USA, where several people were aware about soliciting to murder a young mother, INCLUDING Lawyers, and NOT ONE person went to Police.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/co-kelsey-berreth-29-woodland-park-teller-county-22-nov

These people were not frightened of the Murderer, and did not do a thing.
Guess, loads out there, who don't help.

Accused murderer dies after prison bashing

The man accused of killing a teenager and stuffing her body in a barrel has been bashed in his Queensland prison and left fighting for his life.

ETA- Update- He's dead.

The man accused of killing a teenager and stuffing her body in a barrel has died after he was bashed in his Queensland prison.

Last edited:

WOW I'd heard he'd been bashed. I wonder who takes the trophy for that?
318-WD-800x800.jpg

'He was belted at unlock this morning. Paramedics had to work on him for ages before transportation,' an officer told
'Apparently he struck his head as he was falling from being attacked.'

Earlier reports suggested he had died, but authorities have since confirmed he is on life support.

He is on life support at Princess Alexandra Hospital
Accused girlfriend killer Zlatko Sikorsky on life support | Daily Mail Online

'He was belted at unlock this morning. Paramedics had to work on him for ages before transportation,' an officer told
'Apparently he struck his head as he was falling from being attacked.'

Earlier reports suggested he had died, but authorities have since confirmed he is on life support.

He is on life support at Princess Alexandra Hospital
Accused girlfriend killer Zlatko Sikorsky on life support | Daily Mail Online
If he's on life support, chances are he is brain dead.
Switch it off.
PS, love your little piggy TGY!!

Wow, I didn’t see this ending but I’m happy with it. How soon can they turn off life support?

The low-life woman basher was shown some rough justice.

I agree, beds are needed during covid and electricity is too expensive to waste so yeah, the power point should be behind the bed.

Zlatko Sikorsky, 37, has died in hospital after being bashed in prison. He was awaiting trial for the murder of his teen girlfriend Larissa Beilby.

Sikorsky, 37, was taken to Brisbane’s Princess Alexandra Hospital in a critical condition last Tuesday after he was involved in a fight with another prisoner at Wolston Correctional Centre.

He suffered fatal head injuries and spent a number of days on life support before he was pronounced deceased on Thursday morning.
https://www.news.com.au/national/qu...g/news-story/264ce56efa41f19dd120d2d38e8a403b

Woman’s guilty plea in shocking body-in-barrel case

ger and stuffing her body in a barrel is reportedly on life support.

A woman has pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact to the manslaughter of a girl, 16, who was allegedly killed by a man who left her body in a barrel.

Tracy Ann Thomson, of Palmwoods on the Sunshine Coast, who is pregnant, pleaded guilty to the charge in Brisbane Supreme Court on Monday.

Thomson is charged with being an accessory after the fact to the manslaughter of Larissa Beilby, 16, by Zlatko Sikorsky, between June 22 and 28, at Buccan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back