Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

Have we heard about Who lived at the Grassdale Street Buccan property? What happened there?

This report says it is “his property” but other reports have said he is of Shailer Park, which is a few suburbs away I think

Nocookies

Black Ute, I thought reported as stolen from Redlands area, had smashed windows, bullet holes, smashed up, shotgun shells. No reports of gunfire exchange with Police. When, where was the shootout?

Last edited:
Have we heard about Who lived at the Grassdale Street Buccan property? What happened there?

This report says it is “his property” but other reports have said he is of Shailer Park, which is a few suburbs away I think

Nocookies

Black Ute, I thought reported as stolen from Redlands area, had smashed windows, bullet holes, smashed up, shotgun shells. No reports of gunfire exchange with Police. When, where was the shootout?
Yes that was strange the report of bullet holes yet no reports of shooting ... I saw the original post from the partner of the guy who had the Ute stolen, when she realised it was his Ute! This was just as the discovery of the barrel broke in the media. How disturbing.
I think almost all reports have noted that the Buccan property was not his, and I think someone on here mentioned earlier that apparently the tenants were quite new, 3 months or so in the residence from memory.
Wish I knew more!

Bullets found in stolen ute at Stapylton caravan park where ute was dumped.
Was the house they first went to, to speak to him the actual crime scene for the body found I wonder ? Did he actually live at that address.

He did not live at the Buccan address where he fled from. He has been hiding from Police since the March warrant was issued for his return to prison. He was known to "frequent" the Buccan address. The black ute was stolen from bayside Brisbane three weeks earlier

OK so who lives at Grassdale Street Buccan, and why did police go looking there. There are way more people involved in this than have been let on.

Omg! Another woman!!

Sky News Australia‏Verified account @SkyNewsAust 42m42 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Accused killer Zlatko Sikorsky has been charged with attempted murder and torture in relation to an alleged attack against a 32-year-old woman in early June.

Zlatko Sikorsky accused of attempted murder of another woman

I cannot obtain further info, except headline.
We must remember, ZS had brokens his 'parole' and since March, wandering around, without being reprimanded.
Surely, 'heads' must answer: another CASE.:eek:

Perhaps, 'all', stay indoors, with your knitting, pets, websleuths, etc and not venture outside.
However, I forget, Creeps also enter 'our homes'.

I cannot obtain further info, except headline.
We must remember, ZS had brokens his 'parole' and since March, wandering around, without being reprimanded.
Surely, 'heads' must answer: another CASE.:eek:

Perhaps, 'all', stay indoors, with your knitting, pets, websleuths, etc and not venture outside.
However, I forget, Creeps also enter 'our homes'.

From the above link-
The man charged over the murder of Brisbane teenager Larissa Beilby has been charged with the attempted murder of another woman.

Police will allege a 32-year-old Daisy Hill woman known to Zlatko Sikorsky was assaulted and threatened with a gun inside a car at a service station on Leda Drive in Daisy Hill about a month ago.

The woman was travelling in a car along the Gateway Motorway through Tingalpa two days later on June 7 when police allege she was punched in the head before being forcibly pushed into the car window.

Sikorsky, 34 from Shailer Park, was today charged with two counts of attempted murder, one count of torture and assault occasioning bodily harm.

From the above link-
The man charged over the murder of Brisbane teenager Larissa Beilby has been charged with the attempted murder of another woman.

Police will allege a 32-year-old Daisy Hill woman known to Zlatko Sikorsky was assaulted and threatened with a gun inside a car at a service station on Leda Drive in Daisy Hill about a month ago.

The woman was travelling in a car along the Gateway Motorway through Tingalpa two days later on June 7 when police allege she was punched in the head before being forcibly pushed into the car window.

Sikorsky, 34 from Shailer Park, was today charged with two counts of attempted murder, one count of torture and assault occasioning bodily harm.

Thanks Morrisa, for extra info.
I was hoping, there was an error, and they were perhaps referring to Larissa's case, and made mistakes.
What else, will we learn?
Must watch all news channels tonight.

From the above link-

Is it Friday night and the way I’m reading the article - or does it allude to that the woman was already in the car with him when this happened (and from the article doesn’t specifically state this was against her will?)
I could be totally wrong. But when I quickly read this the first way I interpreted it was that she was in the car with ZS and this may have occurred .... not victim blaming at all ... but now she has come forward potentially with her story. Whether that be due to being scared and now having more confidence... or other reasons.

hey svu
yes its Friday night :)
my guess with that information is perhaps the police knew of this assault and I think he was on the run as he had already breached parole iirc and they are charging him now because they couldn't find him before maybe??
sounds pretty serious.
likely that she needed medical treatment and likely police intervention at the time.
jmo

Is it Friday night and the way I’m reading the article - or does it allude to that the woman was already in the car with him when this happened (and from the article doesn’t specifically state this was against her will?)
I could be totally wrong. But when I quickly read this the first way I interpreted it was that she was in the car with ZS and this may have occurred .... not victim blaming at all ... but now she has come forward potentially with her story. Whether that be due to being scared and now having more confidence... or other reasons.

Yes, SVU,: more confidence possibly.
Knowing that they will be safe now, that ZS will remain behind bars, perhaps other women will/have report to Police, of their bad experience regarding ZS.

Hi Folks. Off topic
Anyone able to start a thread on Bondi girl, Ella Harris. I am unable.
I cannot find anything on websleuths.

Hunt for missing teenage girl
news.com.au
July 8, 2018 6:56am
POLICE are calling for public assistance to help locate a teenage girl missing from Sydney’s Eastern suburbs.

Ella Harris, 14, was last seen leaving a school in Waterloo on Monday at
2.35pm and failed to return home to Bondi.

There are serious concerns for her safety.

She is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about 165 centimetres tall, with a medium build, fair complexion, brown hair and brown eyes. It’s believed she may be in the company of a teenage boy.

If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, contact Crime Stoppers immediately on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page.

Hi Folks. Off topic

news.com.au
POLICE are calling for public assistance to help locate a teenage girl missing from Sydney’s Eastern suburbs.

She is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about 165 centimetres tall, with a medium build, fair complexion, brown hair and brown eyes. It’s believed she may be in the company of a teenage boy.

If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, contact Crime Stoppers immediately on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page.

I hope, found soon, and only had time out, with the teenage boy.

Hi Folks. Off topic

news.com.au

Here you go
Australia- Ella Harris 14, 2nd July 2018

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname