Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

Police objected to bail in Maroochydore Magistrates Court this morning, arguing he was at risk of committing further offences if he was released.

The police prosecutor told the court phone records showed contact between Mr Sikorsky and Mr Geiger the day before the siege began.

Magistrate Matthew McLaughlin said Mr Geiger wasn't at unacceptable risk of committing further offences and his alleged role wasn't significant.

Mr McLaughlin adjourned the bail hearing until July 6 so police could check a suitable address for Mr Geiger.

He said if a suitable address was found, it was likely Mr Geiger would be granted bail.

Siege tenant spoke to Sikorsky day before cops swarmed

Larissa's dad has posted on SM that they have been interviewed by channel 9 and should be on the news tonight.
coming up next on nine afternoon news

just a rundown full interview tonight. My heart breaks for the family. People need to remember Larissa was just a girl. Only 16 years of age

Last edited:
coming up next on nine afternoon news

just a rundown full interview tonight. My heart breaks for the family. People need to remember Larissa was just a girl. Only 16 years of age
Yes. People need to think back when they were 16 or their daughters were. She lost her mother at a critical stage of her life.

Yes. People need to think back when they were 16 or their daughters were. She lost her mother at a critical stage of her life.
Girls need a woman in their lives. My daughter is only a few years older that Larissa. I know all too well what 16 year olds face in today's world. We are a close family but teens think they are invincible. As Larissa's father has just stated on TV those who helped her leave home were not there for her after the fact. This was all unavoidable and should never of happened .

Girls need a woman in their lives. My daughter is only a few years older that Larissa. I know all too well what 16 year olds face in today's world. We are a close family but teens think they are invincible. As Larissa's father has just stated on TV those who helped her leave home were not there for her after the fact. This was all unavoidable and should never of happened .

I also saw 9 News.
Larissa's Dad was very emotional.
As he also stated: "the system failed his daughter".

I also saw 9 News.
Larissa's Dad was very emotional.
As he also stated: "the system failed his daughter".

He is in early stages of grief. I feel so bad for all. I feel bad a young girl has been snatched away without having a chance to live her life. I feel bad the way the world has become. Violence against women is constantly in the news. Its depressing. So much is not reported. I need a break from what I do at work. it starts to get you down.

She was a little girl lost

He is in early stages of grief. I feel so bad for all. I feel bad a young girl has been snatched away without having a chance to live her life. I feel bad the way the world has become. Violence against women is constantly in the news. Its depressing. So much is not reported. I need a break from what I do at work. it starts to get you s down.
s
The world is no different than it has ever been. We just hear about itumore now. violence toward women is probably less now than it was when it could not be spoken about and no charges were ever brought, because it was just a 'domestic' incident, where men were allowed to bash their wives.

s
The world is no different than it has ever been. We just hear about itumore now. violence toward women is probably less now than it was when it could not be spoken about and no charges were ever brought, because it was just a 'domestic' incident, where men were allowed to bash their wives.

I work in DV area. It starts to get you down.

DETECTIVES have renewed their public appeal to help locate a car wanted in relation to the investigation of the alleged murder of teenager Larissa Beilby.
Police believe the 2014 silver Holden Commodore sedan may have had its Queensland registration plates, 966 WKB, removed or replaced. The car is believed to be a vital piece of evidence in the gruesome murder case that unfolded last week.

On June 27, police were called to a Grassdale St address at Buccan in Logan, to locate the 16-year-old. Their inquiries were interrupted after 34-year-old Zlatko Sikorsky fled the property in a black ute. The ute was found about 20km away in Stapylton with Miss Beilby's body in a barrel, hidden under a tarp in the ute's tray. Sikorsky is believed to have fled in the silver Commodore.

Following a two-day manhunt, which ended up at Alexander Headland, police charged Zlatko Sikorsky with murder, torture and deprivation of liberty.

The renewed appeal by detectives comes as Beenleigh police station sergeant Linda Smith reminded the public that every piece of information was vital.
"The Homicide Squad is investigating but locals can still help by giving information to their local police," she said. "It was a bit close to home for such a tight-knit rural community," she said. "It's probably a timely reminder for people who do live in those more remote areas to keep their eyes peeled. "This is a really busy road so we are surprised that more people have not come forward."

The discovery of the teen's body in the barrel sent shockwaves through the usually peaceful semirural community of Buccan.

Grassdale St, where the police were searching when they first spotted the black ute, is a major route from Yarrabilba to Logan Village. Resident Mick, who has lived in the Sleepy Hollow for 25 years, said he believed the rental tenants of the searched property were new to the area and had only been there three months.

Cops hunt for silver car in Larissa Bielby case

Last edited:
Larissa Beilby’s grieving father has shared one of the many heartfelt tributes pouring in for the Queensland teenager following her death.

On Tuesday, the 16-year-old’s dad Peter William Beilby shared a heartfelt poem online: “I wish I could see you one more time come walking through the door. But I know that is impossible. I will hear your voice no more.”" data-reactid="16">On Tuesday, the 16-year-old’s dad Peter William Beilby shared a heartfelt poem online: “I wish I could see you one more time come walking through the door. But I know that is impossible. I will hear your voice no more.”

Dad posts heartfelt tribute after Larissa Beilby's death

The father of murdered 16 year old girl schoolgirl Larissa Beilby says her death hit him "like a sledgehammer".

Peter Beilby has told the Nine Network he was out searching the streets six days ago when he got the news his daughter's body had been found in a barrel in the back of a ute south of Brisbane.

"It was like a sledgehammer hitting me, I was just broken," Mr Beilby said.

"I couldn't put it into words, it was like a physical thing."

It's the first time he has spoken publicly about his daughter's death, appearing at a Brisbane graffiti wall on Monday night where friends of Larissa have painted a mural in her honour.

Mr Beilby laid a rose at the site, saying he was "still processing" what had happened.
Read more: Teen's death hit dad 'like a sledgehammer'

Mr Beilby said he wanted 'Riss' to be remembered as a 'happy, cheeky, adventurous girl' who 'loved to play tricks on people'.

He also said he was angry at the people who helped Larissa leave home before she eventually began a relationship with Sikorsky while living in transitional accommodation.

'Not one of you people were there to catch her. And that's what breaks my heart.'
Larissa Beilby's father wants her to be remembered | Daily Mail Online

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F07%2F03%2F18%2F06%2F0307peterbeilbymemorial9.JPG

In seven shiny letters scrawled across a dusty brick wall, friends try to capture Larissa Beilby.

L-A-R-I-S-S-A

Standing in the dark they call it a "piece". A spray-can memorial. They say the letters are larger than life and colourful - just like Larissa.
'It breaks my heart': Larissa Beilby's father searching for answers

DETECTIVES have renewed their public appeal to help locate a car wanted in relation to the investigation of the alleged murder of teenager Larissa Beilby.
Police believe the 2014 silver Holden Commodore sedan may have had its Queensland registration plates, 966 WKB, removed or replaced. The car is believed to be a vital piece of evidence in the gruesome murder case that unfolded last week.

Following a two-day manhunt, which ended up at Alexander Headland, police charged Zlatko Sikorsky with murder, torture and deprivation of liberty.
Cops hunt for silver car in Larissa Bielby case

So if Police are searching for ZS's car, shows he has not stated where it is.
Surely this also implicates 'evidence' may be present, that he cannot/will not explain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back