Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

Category: | The Courier Mail

This is paywall, but it let me peak to add..
A women in her 40’s was charged Friday night with accessory after the fact to murder. She is from Palmwoods. She faced court Saturday morning, that kept that quiet
She took him to coast
Weird as I thought man did ?

So did I but news could be wrong . I guess it will all come out in a day or so Media often stuffs up

So did I but news could be wrong . I guess it will all come out in a day or so Media often stuffs up
Yeah but “Joe” said he came with guy who then went to see his kids. So maybe the chick dropped the 2 of them off. Accessory to murder would mean involved with the death of the young girl somehow.
Otherwise it would just be a charge of aiding and abetting a wanted man

Last edited:
Yeah but “Joe” said he came with guy who then went to see his kids. So maybe the chick dropped the 2 of them off. Assessory to murder would mean involved with the death of the young girl somehow.

Maybe she is the girlfriend, that he wanted to see, (and his Dad) now that he was cornered.

Siege ends: Wanted man surrenders to police
A 40-year-old woman has been charged with accessory to murder.

It will be alleged the woman brought Sikorsky to the Sunshine Coast.

The woman, from Palmwoods, was arrested on Friday night and appeared in the Maroochydore Magistrates Court on Saturday morning, according to a police spokesman.

The spokesman said she was remanded and will face court again on Monday.

Zlatko Sikorsky surrenders after standoff with police investigating disappearance of Larissa Beilby | Daily Mail Online

He said he was 'sick' of seeing suggestions in the newspaper that some sort of crime syndicate had been harbouring Sikorsky. 'I had no idea what the hell was going on!'

During his stay, Sikorsky 'said a few things' that Joe did not disclose.

Joe later told media at the scene: 'He had a few bags but in the process, as I was leaving, he had a handgun and a [shotgun]. He had a few guns there.'

The tenant slept on the beach last night. Police told him there's 'nothing he can do'.

His unidentified friend left the apartment to 'go and visit his kids' and he has not been able to get hold of him since.

Yeah but “Joe” said he came with guy who then went to see his kids. So maybe the chick dropped the 2 of them off. Accessory to murder would mean involved with the death of the young girl somehow.

Accessories After the Fact

Accessories after the fact are people who were not directly involved in the commission of the offence, but who intentionally rendered assistance to the principal offender or another accessory after the offence.

For example, they may have helped them escape after committing the offence, or may have assisted in hiding evidence of their criminal activity.

For someone to be convicted as an accessory after the fact, the prosecution must prove that they actually knew that the principal offender had committed the offence in question.

This means that a person who simply gives their friend a lift after they had committed a criminal offence, but who did not know that an offence had been committed, will not be an accessory after the fact.

However, there is an important distinction between accessories before and after the fact. While accessories before the fact will be liable to the same maximum penalty if convicted, accessories after the fact will generally only face a maximum penalty of five years imprisonment.

There are, however, certain exceptions. Accessories after the fact to murder face a maximum penalty of 25 years imprisonment, while accessories after the fact to armed robbery, robbery in company or kidnapping face a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment. Those convicted of treason also face a lower maximum penalty of 2 years imprisonment.

Adit: In QLD Accessories After The Fact to murder face life. The above is from a NSW website

Zlatko Sikorsky surrenders after standoff with police investigating disappearance of Larissa Beilby | Daily Mail Online

He said he was 'sick' of seeing suggestions in the newspaper that some sort of crime syndicate had been harbouring Sikorsky. 'I had no idea what the hell was going on!'

During his stay, Sikorsky 'said a few things' that Joe did not disclose.

Joe later told media at the scene: 'He had a few bags but in the process, as I was leaving, he had a handgun and a [shotgun]. He had a few guns there.'

The tenant slept on the beach last night. Police told him there's 'nothing he can do'.

His unidentified friend left the apartment to 'go and visit his kids' and he has not been able to get hold of him since.

Unidentified friend. Yeah.o_O
His friend contacted Joe, so Police would have those details.
Police have Sikorsky's phone, so early contacts will be found.
Soon identified and found.

Joe is in strife!
'Oh, what a web we weave.':D
More arrests.:)

Accessories after the fact are people who were not directly involved in the commission of the offence, but who intentionally rendered assistance to the principal offender or another accessory after the offence.

For example, they may have helped them escape after committing the offence, or may have assisted in hiding evidence of their criminal activity.

However, there is an important distinction between accessories before and after the fact. While accessories before the fact will be liable to the same maximum penalty if convicted, accessories after the fact will generally only face a maximum penalty of five years imprisonment.

There are, however, certain exceptions. Accessories after the fact to murder face a maximum penalty of 25 years imprisonment, while accessories after the fact to armed robbery, robbery in company or kidnapping face a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment. Those convicted of treason also face a lower maximum penalty of 2 years imprisonment.

Adit: In QLD Accessories After The Fact to murder face life. The above is from a NSW website

Thanks Champ.
Great info: now let's count them all.

For someone to be convicted as an accessory after the fact, the prosecution must prove that they actually knew that the principal offender had committed the offence in question.

This means that a person who simply gives their friend a lift after they had committed a criminal offence, but who did not know that an offence had been committed, will not be an accessory after the fact.

Thank you. I always think straight after fact. But reading that I guess is any stage. And yes QLD is life. They may plea her down if she has other info.

Was the house they first went to, to speak to him the actual crime scene for the body found I wonder ? Did he actually live at that address.

Was the house they first went to, to speak to him the actual crime scene for the body found I wonder ? Did he actually live at that address.

He did not live at the Buccan address where he fled from. He has been hiding from Police since the March warrant was issued for his return to prison. He was known to "frequent" the Buccan address. The black ute was stolen from bayside Brisbane three weeks earlier

Young, gullible.
Wrong crowd.

Off topic, but to answer:
Today, I was walking my dog, near an industrial area.
A guy, came out.
Charming. Introduced himself, and asked 'if i would like loads of ribbons, for free', as he was closing down his store.
I answered, "Sure"
He stated, I need to come upstairs!!
I said, I'll wait outside.
He again invited me, "to just go up the stairs, and I am welcome to bring my dog".
I declined.
He then states, "I can't help you".

What would a gullible young girl have done?
Got involved and then with time.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YourMom2021
Back