MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree and if he is as controlling of his wife as we have been led to believe, why not just refuse to let her move back in and Nikki would have no say.
So, she moves back in and he resents it so much, he kills her? She stays in the home, knowing that her father hates her and doesn't want her there?

That is just not credible to me.

Didn't WS say A was trying to get N to move out ?

(Post 439 on thread one)

A moves back and supports N's independence. WS has probably got proof like he had with the exes' comments. It is motive.

Last edited:
Just some (MOO) ideas of motive for the dad to perform the act or get someone else to:
-Ally threatened to move out/leave with mom.
-Ally threatened to go to police/prosecute for unsavory acts (maybe former abuse, possible illegal activity like ???)

It seems unlikely but maybe he has PTSD from Vietnam and was capable of more than we think. We have seen so many heinous acts on WS, I'm never surprised anymore. All ideas are MOO.

Shiressleuth was trying to type conviction, that wasn’t hard to figure out.

:rolleyes:
This system is doing my head in and I gave up earlier. It is the text lag plus the jumping up into the qu
Qo
T

help 15 minutes to edit

Last edited:
Just some (MOO) ideas of motive for the dad to perform the act or get someone else to:
-Ally threatened to move out/leave with mom.
-Ally threatened to go to police/prosecute for unsavory acts (maybe former abuse, possible illegal activity like ???)

It seems unlikely but maybe he has PTSD from Vietnam and was capable of more than we think. We have seen so many heinous acts on WS, I'm never surprised anymore. All ideas are MOO.

So now we are going to speculate Franz may have committed some sort of unsavory acts? That just seems, well, baseless and inappropriate, but that’s jmo.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if PTSD is a factor in this case.

So now we are going to speculate Franz may have committed some sort of unsavory acts? That just seems, well, baseless and inappropriate, but that’s jmo.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if PTSD is a factor in this case.

He is a suspect so it is based on that fact. And he does suffer from PTSD (the road kill comment)

Last edited:
From the US Dept. of Veterans Affairs:
Overview
Individuals with PTSD are not dangerous. Although PTSD is associated with an increased risk of violence, the majority of Veterans and non-Veterans with PTSD have never engaged in violence. When other factors like alcohol and drug misuse, additional psychiatric disorders, or younger age are considered, the association between PTSD and violence is decreased.
Conclusions
Although PTSD is associated with increased risk of violence, most people with PTSD have never engaged in violence. Research suggests that when risk and protective factors correlated with PTSD are considered, the association between PTSD and violence diminishes (2,3). Consequently, it is important to consider a wide array of risk factors in addition to PTSD in order to understand the relationship between PTSD and violence.​
Research on PTSD, Aggression, and Violence - PTSD: National Center for PTSD

He is a suspect so it is based on that fact. And he does suffer from PTSD (the road kill comment)

No suspect has been named.

Saying that "Everybody is a suspect in this case" is a manner of speaking and no more than that. What would LE be supposed to do? Read their rights to everyone? They'd still be reading as of now.

A quick google search suggests that the alleged involvement of the father is mainly a topic at Websleuths . One wonders why that would be.

If he isn't a suspect then he is a victim and none of us would be able to discuss him surely?

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

They have not ruled anyone out, including Ally's parents.

They need the person to tell them or the person they have told to tell them.

From the article:

"Perhaps just as surprising as Sutherland's accusation against Ally's parents is the reaction of the police to it."We have not ruled out anyone. Including mom and dad," said Lt. Shaw.Nor Wes Sutherland."He's not been ruled out," said Shaw.Police also say that failing a polygraph test doesn't mean Wes Sutherland had anything to do with Ally Brueger's murder."It wouldn't be fair for us to say that just because he lied to us, you know, that he's a killer," said Lt. Shaw. "People lie to us all the time. Does that make you a murderer? It doesn't."And more than 18 months after Ally was killed, police remain confident they will eventually catch whoever did it."There's one tiny piece of the puzzle that we're looking for. That we either need the person that was involved to tell us about, or the person that was told. And once they do that, we will solve this case," said Shaw."

Last edited:
If he isn't a suspect then he is a victim and none of us would be able to discuss him surely?

This is what I'm confused about. Who are we allowed to discuss as suspects here? Who are the victims, aside from AB? Are we allowed to put forth our theories in relation to the ex boyfriend?

I'm fairly new to this thread and I've read both threads over the course of a few days. It puts things in a certain perspective for me.

It's noteworthy that at the beginning of the first thread it was said (by all involved) that there wasn't anyone known that would want to harm AB. What happened to change that and why the sudden finger pointing? I have a theory about that I touched upon here.

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

They have not ruled anyone out, including Ally's parents.

They need the person to tell them or the person they have told to tell them.

From the article:

"Perhaps just as surprising as Sutherland's accusation against Ally's parents is the reaction of the police to it."We have not ruled out anyone. Including mom and dad," said Lt. Shaw.Nor Wes Sutherland."He's not been ruled out," said Shaw.Police also say that failing a polygraph test doesn't mean Wes Sutherland had anything to do with Ally Brueger's murder."It wouldn't be fair for us to say that just because he lied to us, you know, that he's a killer," said Lt. Shaw. "People lie to us all the time. Does that make you a murderer? It doesn't."And more than 18 months after Ally was killed, police remain confident they will eventually catch whoever did it."There's one tiny piece of the puzzle that we're looking for. That we either need the person that was involved to tell us about, or the person that was told. And once they do that, we will solve this case," said Shaw."

Someone please remind me what exactly WS lied to the police about? I have the hardest time keeping up with this particular thread. Thank you!

I may be wrong, but I think we may be allowed to discuss the parents because of their media interviews... ?

Someone please remind me what exactly WS lied to the police about? I have the hardest time keeping up with this particular thread. Thank you!

I don't believe we have ever been given any specific thing he may have lied sbout. From that same article:

Police had grown suspicious of Wes Sutherland from the first time they interviewed him, believing he was lying and withholding information.
"We know that sometimes he's not absolutely truthful, but maybe he's not absolutely truthful with everybody, not just us," said Lt. Shaw
CWD interview: Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member