GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't have it both ways as reason for appeal. On the one hand they argue that she "wasn't present" at his death and words alone can't cause someone's death. Then they argue that no assisted suicide law exists. So if she wasn't there and wasn't responsible how was she assisting in his suicide?

I believe that is a sign that they are trying whatever they can to get her off.

I believe that is a sign that they are trying whatever they can to get her off.

I agree. It's called desperate.
It's the same technique I used as a child when my Mom caught me doing something "bad" - throw out several excuses along with a stupid argument and see if one sticks.
Let's hope this Judge is as smart as my Mom.

Well if the judge is as smart as Steleheart's Mom, there will be justice. Seriously we need to see some common sense .

We can always hope.

Justice for Conrad.

I believe the SJC judges will see through this garbage appeal.

Happy 4th of July!!! And your welcome zencompass.

I just tried to post another link and that one would not work so I just do not get this.

Hot, hot, hot here today and has been for days. Wonder if Michelle is at the beach today?

Happy 4th of July!!! And your welcome zencompass.

I just tried to post another link and that one would not work so I just do not get this.

Hot, hot, hot here today and has been for days. Wonder if Michelle is at the beach today?
What is happening when you try to post a link? I merely cut and paste the URL and when I post it automatically changes to the web page title. As in This forum : GUILTY - MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2

You can also click the "link" icon next to the fonts in the header but it is unnecessary and redundant, IMO

Cut & paste works for me.

I imagine MC is lounging at her own pool being served like a princess.

michelle-carter-369x381.jpg

Steleheart that picture says it all and it makes me remember how cocky she was and then when she realized she was going to be charged her demeanor changed into a little crybaby. What a difference.
The cut and paste, many times when I right click it does not give me the option to cut. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.
Just now I tried it on the URL on this page and the cut option did come up. Go figure???

I have not kept up with this case like most have. My questions are this...is the same Judge on the case though out this case? What happens next? She would almost be out of jail if she just did the time....not much time for he to serve for what she did. JMOO.Thanks

MsJosie...Judge Moniz who heard the case was set to retire shortly after. Her family has hired some big gun lawyers because this case will have much to do with how similar cases are looked at in the future of the same nature I would imagine.
We are still waiting to see a date when she will return to court on her appeal.
In the meantime she is at the beach while Conrad is 6ft under.

MsJosie...Judge Moniz who heard the case was set to retire shortly after. Her family has hired some big gun lawyers because this case will have much to do with how similar cases are looked at in the future of the same nature I would imagine.
We are still waiting to see a date when she will return to court on her appeal.
In the meantime she is at the beach while Conrad is 6ft under.
Thank you....TheFarm. Family must have money and I wonder a lot of “pull”. Another spoiled child IMOO. I will not go on...some here feel the same way. I will keep up with this case. Again thank you.

I keep thinking of her.....MC should have contacted authorities. She knew what he wanted to do, she encouraged him, but not once did she try to stop him by calling anyone for help for him when he was still alive or on that day. She needs to be charged with something. MOO she in another Affluenza product.

Yes... I think there are some aspects of Affluenza here, but to my mind, MC is SO much more Evil than EP...

She diabolically plotted to end Conrad's life. And then relentlessly pursued that goal, day after day, night after night, in the coldest, most calculating, deceitful and driven manor.

Even when he expressed doubts, changed his mind, ( which we see he did several times, including the eve before and the morning of his death! Not to mention getting OUT of the truck!!!), she doubled down on her persistence. *If I can just eradicate those pesky doubts, He could be dead before ya know it!*

And then, when she had accomplished her goal, she put on a great show as a grieving, loving girlfriend, who said, in her own words, "I've never tried so hard to save somebody in my life!".

I loath this creature, and those of her ilk. IMO No amount of money, privilege, and/or excessively lenient parenting can turn someone into whatever the hell MC is...

Last edited:
When I read the text's which I have such a hard time with, it says it all. I will start reading them and then have to stop because of what and how she is doing it. So cruel and cold. So determined. I can only read them in bits and pieces.
To me the worse part is she is free and not paying any dues at the moment with now this team of dream lawyers backing her up.
I wonder if it makes her feel privileged and she will continue to get out of what she has done?
Has anyone sat her down and said hey, you did practically kill Conrad by your words and actions??? Has anyone??

When I read the text's which I have such a hard time with, it says it all. I will start reading them and then have to stop because of what and how she is doing it. So cruel and cold. So determined. I can only read them in bits and pieces.
To me the worse part is she is free and not paying any dues at the moment with now this team of dream lawyers backing her up.
I wonder if it makes her feel privileged and she will continue to get out of what she has done?
Has anyone sat her down and said hey, you did practically kill Conrad by your words and actions??? Has anyone??

One of the things I find most concerning about this murder is there are people that feel she did nothing "legally" wrong.
Although no one can read those texts and conclude that this was a sweet girl, just helping a friend, there are those who do defend her, and feel she was wrongfully convicted.

I've even heard people speculate that Conrad was dragging her down with his talk of suicide, and so she got "fed up" and just went along with it thinking he would see the error of his ways... WHAT?!

Only consider this: Although it's true Conrad did talk about and seemed resolute in his wish to end his pain/life, he did so for only short, (if intense), periods, when his illness peeked ( it seemed to me), and then he slid into being uncertain. After she agreed that he needs to die, he begins to back peddle. We see this all throughout the exchanges! Conrad was constantly throwing up roadblocks to death. It was never the right day/time/method ect.. He even came right out and said, " I'm having second thoughts"!

And this is where we see her really take the reigns. And does she steer him toward life? Hope, love, healing? No.
She drives him into the ground. Literally. ( "You need to stop thinking so much and just DO it")...

There was no, " You had a good day Yay!, You got your Captons Licence Whoo-hoo! You got some little sister love! Awesome!!!" (How about a constant barrage of that Michelle? How might that have changed the outcome?).

Every positive thing he mentioned, she came back with. Kill yourself. You promised you would...

Despicable. Unspeakably Evil and cruel. She tortured an emotionally troubled person to death imo. Irrevocably harmed his little sisters, his parents, friends and family... How is not clearly criminal behavior?
I so hope the piddling, ridiculously short sentence stands, and haunts her forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl