Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same cold arrogan
BREAKING Lucas Hernandez Update: Dad Jonathan Hernandez pleads guilty to child battery

CrimeOnline spoke Hernandez on Wednesday, who explained that the incident was not intentional and he never meant to harm anyone. He indicated that he had reached for the spray bottle the little boy was playing with and accidentally hit him in the chest. However, he’s tired of the stress and wanted to put the ordeal behind him and move on with his life.

“The battery charge was interpreted however they wanted. It was an incidental thing, not intentional. I’m ready to move on with my life. The circus is over. I just want to go back to being a working man and a father.”

(Please don't shoot the messenger. :()
Same cold arrogance,denial, and, minimizing
My opinion of him is as low as it has been from the start.
The parenting class thing and him being trusted to stay away from drugs,and alcohol is utter maneure.
Shows DCF,and the courts haven't learned.
My Lord poor MH.

It was a battery charge, which is pretty minimal. And he was guilty of battery. Battery isn't necessarily an intentional act. I go 2 ways here...his attorney told him he wasn't going to just walk on a battery charge, or he is just so overwhelmed with everything lately that he doesn't have any fight left in him. Probably a little of both.

Oh I’m sure he’s overwhelmed. I can’t imagine having to carry the weight of my sons death on my shoulders. Since he was informed on multiple occasions that his son was very likely being abused by EG. Why wasn’t he so overwhelmed when he left his son for extended periods of time with the woman who was abusing him?

Sorry, still don’t feel sorry for him.

JMO
(Learning the lingo on here!)

Why do you have multiple children when previous ones have been removed from your care and you know you can’t (or won’t) take care of them? Personality disorders, drugs, or just not capable of loving a child enough to put them first. Lucas didn’t have a chance with any of them from what I can see.

It makes me so sad.
It is also apparent that JH is attracted to women with personality disorders and drug abuse so I think he must be the same. Otherwise how do 2 people relate? I expect him to get another woman that has issues and drug abuse problems. I so don't want MH to be under his care.

Looking at JHs photos on media outlets tonight, I feel a sense of profound sadness.

I’m not sad for him. I’m sad knowing how much Lucas loved his daddy. I’m sorry sweet boy.
deleted

While I am not in the least bit shocked of this news, you can bet your tails I am livid. That pile of dirt and his sidekick have proven you can beat and kill kids and get away with it. Just disgusting.

The only damn good thing he did in this case was take the plea so the poor kids didn't have to testify. That's the only positive throughout this case.

Oh, Lucas, I am so sorry........

quote snipped by me.

Although I do have some empathy for JH and consider EG's suicide tragic, I fully understand the anger and resentment toward them, and no apologies are necessary for me. I have some of the same feelings.

I do wish EG was still alive because I feel JH is bearing the full brunt, and she, the actual killer got off easy.

Those who choose suicide often do get out easy.

This has gotten ugly. It was bad enough the moment Lucas was born into this mess.

Five years later we’ve learned he had a terrible life. And from the number of children dying at the hands of drug infested parents, it’s not getting any better.

I strongly feel that some parents now have no sense of what it takes to raise a child. There are far to many babies born into unstable homes and suffer. They grow up and continue the welfare abuse cycle and it has been glaring at us for over 2 generations.

Kids run the streets with no supervision, without both parents to provide a good example and a secure family structure.

I’m so glad we raised our children away from urban areas. Both parents were present and instead of biological family we had a village if friends who were adopted family. My kids have issues, but both have strong work ethics and are successful. I’m thankful for everything about them. And both had rough times growing up. We brought them up disciplined, yet tempered it with love. Immediately after discipline

It is also apparent that JH is attracted to women with personality disorders and drug abuse so I think he must be the same. Otherwise how do 2 people relate? I expect him to get another woman that has issues and drug abuse problems. I so don't want MH to be under his care.

I’m so afraid we will find ourselves back here in five years discussing the neglect/abuse of MH. My opinion only.

BREAKING Lucas Hernandez Update: Dad Jonathan Hernandez pleads guilty to child battery

CrimeOnline spoke Hernandez on Wednesday, who explained that the incident was not intentional and he never meant to harm anyone. He indicated that he had reached for the spray bottle the little boy was playing with and accidentally hit him in the chest. However, he’s tired of the stress and wanted to put the ordeal behind him and move on with his life.

“The battery charge was interpreted however they wanted. It was an incidental thing, not intentional. I’m ready to move on with my life. The circus is over. I just want to go back to being a working man and a father.”

(Please don't shoot the messenger. :()
He was suppose to be a father to Lucas.

Thank you! I wish she were alive, as well.
Thank you! I wish she were alive, as well.
She would have been added to the list of women who got away with killing a child if she were alive.
JH said the circus is over.
He's not the victim.
His son is dead.
Lucas is the victim.
Parenting classes?
A mockery.

I 100% agree.
Parenting classes will not change his screwed up way of thinking.
For christ sakes.
He let that monster stay in the house because she had no where to go.
They were texting each other.
Seriously.
What the F__k is wrong with him?
Desperate women have built in radar for a sucker like him.
Just a matter of time.

The parenting classes are a joke. They are the same people here have to take when a couple is divorcing . It’s nothing.

I think he will easily get MH back because if I recall correctly,he went to the hearing over MH and he agreed to the CINC ?Did he not? he didn’t object it , i think he signed that it was in the best interest for her . If he would of objected they would of then had another court date and the judge would of ruled him unfit etc. However if you are a parent in these situations a lawyer will even tell you to show up and agree to it. It shows the court you are putting your child best interests first . Don’t make the judge rule it, once that happens it’s extremely hard to reverse it.

If you don’t show up. You are indicating you don’t have your child’s best interest at heart. That you don’t care enough to even show up. So they can often if they have other evidence ( from the lawyer advocate for the child usually) the judge can rule you unfit. You often don’t even get visitation in those conditions unless you go back and ask for it , prove your worthy of it.

I just went through all this just this past March. I’m in Kansas only about 45 miles from Wichita. Different county but Kansas laws the same regardless. In our situation we didn’t even have a situation where the state was involved. We didn’t want to wait for dcf to get involved. I learned from this case and the Brewer case that you can’t count on anyone else to protect the children in your life’s. You have to try to prevent it from ever reaching that point because waiting often means they end up seriously harmed or killed etc.

The judge did agree with us that our grand child was a CINC. That he hadn’t been under dcfs “radar “ because is mother never had him in her care , when drugs or disputes happened at her place. He was always with us. We knew eventually she would take him and he would be in a bad situation. We just had been able to prevent it so far in his first 2 years of life. His mom didn’t bother to show up. Since there was past drug use etc. The judge declared his mom “unfit”.

This means she would have to go to court and fight a long pricy detailed battle just to be proven fit. Then she could ask for visitation. But with the unfit ruling. They have zero parenting time ordered. It’s actually not even recommended. That ruling also means that we can’t just let her come and take the baby out of our home , even if she is totally clean and ok to parent him. We can never return him to her either.
You can not leave a child in the care of another adult in Kansas who has been declared by a judge as unfit. Doing so carry’s a neglect charge on the parents or guardian of that child. I couldn’t even leave my own minor older child with her sister , again I’d be charged with neglect.

If my daughter would of agreed to the guardianship it would totally different. She could easily get her son back. We could let her take him whenever. But this is really the best since she’s got to now really prove herself to ever regain anything.

Same cold arrogan

Same cold arrogance,denial, and, minimizing
My opinion of him is as low as it has been from the start.
The parenting class thing and him being trusted to stay away from drugs,and alcohol is utter maneure.
Shows DCF,and the courts haven't learned.
My Lord poor MH.
Patenting classes?
What are they going to do?
Teach him how to change a diaper?
Heat up formula?
Tell him a child eats 3 times a day?
Put on PJ's at bedtime?
How to place flowers at his sons gravesite?

It’s just a group type thing. Talk about your experiances and listen to others. Then discus what the right thing to of done in the situation. They have a counselor there to “guide” them. Talk about how to handle certain situations etc . Its like a group therapy session. Often only one time . JH already has attended one when he got Lucas back the first time.

My daughter had to go when she divorced from her husband they share a 6 yr old. That was 4 years ago. It didn’t even last 45 min. And she was there with people who were child abusers and they were there for the court ordered class. It’s all the same.

He should of been ordered to anger management that one is actually more productive. It’s not a go once and done . You have work sheets homework etc you must complete before every session. It can be 6 weeks or 12 depends.

He better needs to be taught how to put his kid before his sex-life.

He needs to put his kids before any significant other period. I don’t think you should be allowed to move another adult into your home if you are parent or guardian of minor children . There should at least be a time period before you can do so. You shouldn’t be able to leave that child in the care of that person either . This happens way to often. The live in becomes abusive towards child. Or the parents thenselfs become abusive under the influence of this other person.

It’s just a group type thing. Talk about your experiances and listen to others. Then discus what the right thing to of done in the situation. They have a counselor there to “guide” them. Talk about how to handle certain situations etc . Its like a group therapy session. Often only one time . JH already has attended one when he got Lucas back the first time.

My daughter had to go when she divorced from her husband they share a 6 yr old. That was 4 years ago. It didn’t even last 45 min. And she was there with people who were child abusers and they were there for the court ordered class. It’s all the same.

He should of been ordered to anger management that one is actually more productive. It’s not a go once and done . You have work sheets homework etc you must complete before every session. It can be 6 weeks or 12 depends.
My ex sil was court ordered to take anger management twice. Still didn't work. I think some people can't or won't change. I think JH taking a parenting class won't help one single bit. He just doesn't have in him what comes naturally/instinctually to most parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missedmycall