Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the memorial videos, along with others made public by JH and JO/their families, you will see JO's oldest child (girl) holding the new baby (boy) while Lucas softly touches and kisses the baby's head. All of these names are included in the obits, so I'm not including them here. Pls watch/read the videos and obits linked here for further info. I will say the the clip of Lucas kissing the baby made me weep hardest of all, so fair warning. Just emanates love...
Yes! I love that clip of him. He’s so gentle with baby and sweet. It does make me emotional

And not to mention it, I had said the DA would not likely release much more. information. It’s been 7 weeks since Lucas was found, 5.5 since EG died and weeks since the public should have been informed.

I guess then it is time for me to leave this thread. Will always love you Lucas. Very disappointed for that little guy.

Yes, yes, yes. It still infuriates me when I think of how JH failed to pick Lucas up after school a while back because he & EG were too busy taking a nap. I mean seriously? And then on top of that, instead of rushing to his neglected little boy’s side to apologize, he was too lazy and sent EG (who then started a fight with JO). Makes me sick.
I haven’t posted in quite some time, but agree with this post. Look back on all the articles written, and you will see IMO he bypassed all sorts of stuff regarding Lucas. It’s a shame.

I have so many questions regarding DM’s interactions with EG and JH. He was so quick to let all audios out regarding EG. What about the day before, when he spent time talking with JH? What about all those interviews recorded? I’m just surprised he’d hold those close, but release the following day. No matter what, Lucas definitely got the short end of the stick. It may be nothing, but I’m so curious how DM could relinquish any ideas that JH wasn’t involved. I’m so interested as to how NG could be so heartfelt to a guy facing charges on a child, that he plead guilty to. What world are we living in here?

I have so many questions regarding DM’s interactions with EG and JH. He was so quick to let all audios out regarding EG. What about the day before, when he spent time talking with JH? What about all those interviews recorded? I’m just surprised he’d hold those close, but release the following day. No matter what, Lucas definitely got the short end of the stick. It may be nothing, but I’m so curious how DM could relinquish any ideas that JH wasn’t involved. I’m so interested as to how NG could be so heartfelt to a guy facing charges on a child, that he plead guilty to. What world are we living in here?
I have been wondering the same. What else did she (EG) tell him? I know it is private and confidential - I’m a big advocate for that, but the world has wrapped their arms around this little boy and want answers. With the passing of EG, is what she told him still considered confidential? I guess...

I have been wondering the same. What else did she (EG) tell him? I know it is private and confidential - I’m a big advocate for that, but the world has wrapped their arms around this little boy and want answers. With the passing of EG, is what she told him still considered confidential? I guess...
Confidential?? No. He’s choosing not to air those conversations.

I don’t know that it is confidential. He was brought on as a consultant and allegedly didn’t charge for the search ($5k for travel expenses for 2 days). He’s not a lawyer so there’s no privilege there. If WPD has copies of his tapes they may be open to public record once the case is officially closed. I’d like to hear the full 6 hours in the car and the tapes from the previous day with JH and EG. IMO, something seems to be left out or missing. Just a feeling, but something seems off.

I hope FLA is doing well. I worry about her.

Last edited:
Yes he did say that. We know about the recorded interview the day he had EG in the vehicle. Absolutely nothing of the day before, when he said he spoke with JH and EG. What a surprise
I thought DM said he forgot to record the first day?i don’t remember which news article that was in. One posted here that I read or watched.

I thought DM said he forgot to record the first day?i don’t remember which news article that was in. One posted here that I read or watched.
That is what he stated. That he had ‘forgotten’ to turn on the recorder. I don’t necessarily believe that’s true and with no impending trial of EG I doubt the DA will compel DM to turn over anything further. The more time that goes by the more obvious it becomes what a poor job of investigating was done in this case. And that a drug addicted, lying, child abusing could pull off such a crime practically in plain site. IMOO. SMDH

That is what he stated. That he had ‘forgotten’ to turn on the recorder. I don’t necessarily believe that’s true and with no impending trial of EG I doubt the DA will compel DM to turn over anything further. The more time that goes by the more obvious it becomes what a poor job of investigating was done in this case. And that a drug addicted, lying, child abusing could pull off such a crime practically in plain site. IMOO. SMDH
Yeah, I kind of felt DM is hiding something. He wouldn’t record JH, but he did record EG.

Yeah, I kind of felt DM is hiding something. He wouldn’t record JH, but he did record EG.
He spent an entire day with EG the day before she led him to Lucas’s body. He said he knew she was the key to what happened to Lucas, that’s why he sent JH away the next day. I am more than surprised he didn’t record that days conversation. EGs guilt is definite and her words from that day are what should be released. Maybe not to us because I don’t think I deserve any kind of closure or need to feed any morbid curiosity, but certainly LE and the DA should have it if only to learn something about how they missed things. And to Lucas’s family if they want the whole horrible truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01