Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 139214 View attachment 139210 Found this photo of back verandah of fgm house. Think it was taken 5 days after William's disappearance. Is that a spiderman doll laying on the wood floor? Is this like the doll media stated had been located in speddings work vehicle?

Just found this photo on fairfax media site. It was captured on the day spedding said he had returned to fix washing machine 18 september!
Where is your link to say it was captured that day ? Shadows ?

View attachment 139214 View attachment 139210 Found this photo of back verandah of fgm house. Think it was taken 5 days after William's disappearance. Is that a spiderman doll laying on the wood floor? Is this like the doll media stated had been located in speddings work vehicle?

Just found this photo on fairfax media site. It was captured on the day spedding said he had returned to fix washing machine 18 september!

I imagine the figurine collected from the Van would have been tested for William's DNA and compared to his belongings. If it was the same figurine, we probably would have seen someone arrested.

Photo was there from day dot. It was shown in early days, William was playing with it before he disappeared

Please provide the link that shows William had been playing with the doll before he disappeared. Can't see the doll in photograph taken just before he disappeared.

The photograph I supplied was taken on 18 September the day Spedding stated he had returned to fix machine. FGM Just may, just maybe Spedding had left a 'replacement' doll. The laundry where the washing machine would have been located can be accessed via this verandah.

You mentioned 'shadows'. Yep the shadows show the photo taken on 18th was captured in mid afternoon.

Please provide the link that shows William had been playing with the doll before he disappeared. Can't see the doll in photograph taken just before he disappeared.

The photograph I supplied was taken on 18 September the day Spedding stated he had returned to fix machine. FGM Just may, just maybe Spedding had left a 'replacement' doll. The laundry where the washing machine would have been located can be accessed via this verandah.

You mentioned 'shadows'. Yep the shadows show the photo taken on 18th was captured in mid afternoon.
I can’t see where the photo was reportedly taken that day

WTSpiderman.jpg On the wooden floor in Kendall.
WTFPSpiderman.jpg TV with FP.
Picture Huffington Post

If that is the same action figure and FP therefore took it with them, when they verrry soon after the abduction returned to Sydney, then BS can't have the same one, only a duplicate or similar one. If BS had the original, LE would know by now. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

The fact that the doll is there on the verandah suggests that is how the verandah looked when the police were called. If the spiderman doll is there, then it can be assumed he played with it. Pretty easy to determine.

An article written/posted on the 18th, doesnt mean the photo was taken on the 18th, you would need to determine when the actual photo was taken to link it with Spedding and his visit. Also when did Spedding visit? Was it morning or afternoon? If what you say is correct and this was taken on the afternoon of the 18th, the a morning visit by spedding would alter the ramifications of this photo

Also, the blurb you showed does not match the photo you showed. A snippet of the photo belonging to the blurb/description is different to the current affair photo. You need to find the correct blurb/description to establish the correct date

Not discounting this, but maybe sleuth a bit ore before contacting crime-stoppers. At least get clarification on the above. We do not want to overload crimestoppers with evidence that can be easily disproved. It actually harms an investigation more than helps.

I would suggest, first find the correct blurb/description and sleuth from there

The fact that the doll is there on the verandah suggests that is how the verandah looked when the police were called. If the spiderman doll is there, then it can be assumed he played with it. Pretty easy to determine.

An article written/posted on the 18th, doesnt mean the photo was taken on the 18th, you would need to determine when the actual photo was taken to link it with Spedding and his visit. Also when did Spedding visit? Was it morning or afternoon? If what you say is correct and this was taken on the afternoon of the 18th, the a morning visit by spedding would alter the ramifications of this photo

Also, the blurb you showed does not match the photo you showed. A snippet of the photo belonging to the blurb/description is different to the current affair photo. You need to find the correct blurb/description to establish the correct date

Not discounting this, but maybe sleuth a bit ore before contacting crime-stoppers. At least get clarification on the above. We do not want to overload crimestoppers with evidence that can be easily disproved. It actually harms an investigation more than helps.

I would suggest, first find the correct blurb/description and sleuth from there
Spot on

OMG did spedding collect himself a momento? Sending this into crimestoppers

@richieswan posted a photo zoom of that toy and we did work out from that it was a Spiderman toy. The one found in BS’ van was reported as either a ‘toy’ or ‘figurine’ but that find was never confirmed by police IIRC.

William’s FF was holding a similar toy as the one seen on the verandah during the 60 Minutes’ interview. Whether it was the same one, I don’t know.

To take that particular toy from the verandah would be gutsy, especially as police and, presumably, William’s FP were in attendance on the day BS returned to the house.

I agree with @jamsandwich, William’s DNA would have been present on the toy when it was tested and this would have established a link between William’s disappearance and BS. Just why police wouldn’t arrest him on the strength of such evidence, I’m not sure.

Last edited:
DN may have lived in Dunbogan at the time of William's disappearance, but there was an important annual musical event occurring on Saturday the 13th September in Kendall. It would be interesting to know if DN was in any way involved with the National Violin Championships or the preparations, bringing him to Kendall in the lead up to the day of competition.

13 Sep 2014 Kendall National Violin Competition

Wauchope Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc - Calendar of Events

I wonder where the violin competition was held in Kendall? If a hall, that may have been a likely place to stash a small boy (or worse).

DN may have lived in Dunbogan at the time of William's disappearance, but there was an important annual musical event occurring on Saturday the 13th September in Kendall. It would be interesting to know if DN was in any way involved with the National Violin Championships or the preparations, bringing him to Kendall in the lead up to the day of competition.

13 Sep 2014 Kendall National Violin Competition

Wauchope Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc - Calendar of Events

Re-reading old reports, I need to edit.

DN did live in Kendall on the 12th September, but told police he was in Dunbogan on that day.

"The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother's home...."

Nichols had been living in Kendall at the time William disappeared, and his property backed onto a preschool.

He told police he was in Dunbogan, a 20-minute drive away when the three-year-old disappeared.

The persons of interest in missing William Tyrrell case | Daily Mail Online

Re-reading old reports, I need to edit.

DN did live in Kendall on the 12th September, but told police he was in Dunbogan on that day.

"The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother's home...."

Nichols had been living in Kendall at the time William disappeared, and his property backed onto a preschool.

He told police he was in Dunbogan, a 20-minute drive away when the three-year-old disappeared.

The persons of interest in missing William Tyrrell case | Daily Mail Online

Now that is confusing. The DT said DN lived in Dunbogan when William disappeared in the article I posted earlier, and the DM says the DT says he lived in Kendall at the time. Which one to believe? SFR would know.

It doesn’t state it was 5 days later . The reporter posted the image on the 18th. Does not mean it was taken that day. If you go back, that photo was online the next day after he disappeared

When media photographers archive their photos they ALWAYS include the date captured. The information is attached to the image. <modsnip: rude> i included that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member