GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge found her guilty, and he drew that conclusion from Conrad having removed himself from the truck, and MC then orders him to get back in to an environment she knows is toxic... This is EXACTLY what she does over and over in every exchange she has with him prior to that also! ... Whenever he "removes himself " from the toxic place of his depressive thoughts, she "instructs,orders, pleads, manipulates, lies and does everything in her power, to get him back in that toxic, depressive,deadly state of mind. uhhgg.

Thanks Safeguard, I agree with all you said. She might not have been there but in my eyes she did really put an end to his life and if he had never met this sick little vixen I truly believe Conrad would be here today working as a Captain on the ocean and enjoying his life. He would have got past this with help when he did go into these depressive cycles, instead he met the devil before he had a chance to do that.
The texts say it all and I praise Conrad for not deleting them as was her request. She knew exactly what she was doing or deleting the texts would have never entered her mind now would it???

Yes exactly. The texts...Make sure you delete those. Even if Conrad had, at some future time harmed himself, ( and personally, I too feel he had a lot of signs that he could have come through this, with time and therapy), she should never have decided for him, and his family, that he needed to be dead, and then made sure that happened.

Why would he have continued making plans for a future he didn't want, such as obtaining his Captain's licence, and getting that job, excelling in school... clearly his illness was not all he focused on, until MC made sure it was. Yes he should have stopped talking to her, ( I have heard that said, in her defense), but he wasn't well enough to, and she fed him a steady diet of poison until he died, there's still no way around that.

I'll never forget that Bob Marley tee-shirt she was pictured wearing afterward that said, "Get up. Stand Up. Never give Up the Fight!" Apparently that only applied to herself. :(

Ohhhhh yes the t-shirt. I think that was around the time her parents wanted to take her out of state on vacation.

There were many signs that I think he would have overcome his doubts and worries. His mother even said he had been doing well but unfortunately he had a little devil sitting on his shoulder badgering him to end his life. Think about it, how can anyone think anything else?
I believe he was supposed to start his Freshman year at Fitchburg State in August so yes he had some accomplishments going for him, he really did. And a loving family and friends.

The sense of entitlement and using every possible legal maneuver to avoid paying for what she did is unbelievable and evil.

OT—If you are interested in more of the same, check out this thread...and join us in head-banging...
Ca - Faith Tsarnas & Kiya Kitchen, Both 14, Die In Hit & Run, Fortuna, 12 July 2016

Inebriated Marci Kitchen accidentally runs down and kills her teen daughter and friend who are skateboarding on a rural road, leaves the scene, goes home, hides her truck, asks her son to lie for her, returns to the scene with her bf and plays the frantic mother, manages to avoid arrest for two months, is allowed trips out of the state while on bail, and has delayed her trial for over two years. Unlike Michelle’s case, for some reason this has not received nationwide publicity. The trial is “supposed” to start in September, but I expect they will get a change of venue since she is hated in the county.

The sense of entitlement and using every possible legal maneuver to avoid paying for what she did is unbelievable and evil.

OT—If you are interested in more of the same, check out this thread...and join us in head-banging...
Ca - Faith Tsarnas & Kiya Kitchen, Both 14, Die In Hit & Run, Fortuna, 12 July 2016

Inebriated Marci Kitchen accidentally runs down and kills her teen daughter and friend who are skateboarding on a rural road, leaves the scene, goes home, hides her truck, asks her son to lie for her, returns to the scene with her bf and plays the frantic mother, manages to avoid arrest for two months, is allowed trips out of the state while on bail, and has delayed her trial for over two years. Unlike Michelle’s case, for some reason this has not received nationwide publicity. The trial is “supposed” to start in September, but I expect they will get a change of venue since she is hated in the county.
I'm familiar with the EVIL Ms Kitchen Lilibet, very hard to read though those threads, as you know. ( Not to mention that she goes right home and tries to endanger her son, to hide her crime! Oh uhgggg! That's one the saddest cases I have ever read here! I think the only reason, MC's case get's more press is the novelty of her NOT actually being present, at the scene. Murder by text is a very, very new concept.

I'm familiar with the EVIL Ms Kitchen Lilibet, very hard to read though those threads, as you know. ( Not to mention that she goes right home and tries to endanger her son, to hide her crime! Oh uhgggg! That's one the saddest cases I have ever read here! I think the only reason, MC's case get's more press is the novelty of her NOT actually being present, at the scene. Murder by text is a very, very new concept.

Yes, and MC’s case will probably set a legal precedent. But I would LOVE to see Marci Kitchen’s case put on blast! :mad:

Hello all,
My sister-in-law is a big into Facebook and came across a page...."Justice for Michelle Carter" which is basically a page for people that believe she is innocent. I do not have Facebook but when I put it into the computer I could read it. Michelle just celebrated her 22nd birthday on the 10th. The court will hear appeal dates October 1, 2, 4, 5th and that she should be one of those days.
So coming up.

Everytime I see a new post on this thread I am afraid to open it up to read. I am afraid someone will be saying MC has been exonerated and will never serve one day and she committed no crime.

Please Judges don't let that happen she is a evil person that caused a deserving man to die and not live. She ordered Conrad to kill himself as if she did it herself. She just make me sick. jmo

You mean the profit? If so Judge Moniz said is she not to profit on anything. I am sure her family could try but it was verbally said.

I had no idea one was even in the works or how any of it will be portrayed,,,,,after all this case is not even over yet for the end result but we should know October 4th.
I can see MC with a big bowl of popcorn watching someone be her on the big screen....:mad::mad:

This case often crosses my mind and each time I check up on it, she is still out and living her best life ... each time I ask out loud ' when is <modsnipped name calling> going to jail? When? ...

I tried to find out when her next court date is but as I'm in the UK, I just get this ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180914-204052_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180914-204052_Chrome.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
This case often crosses my mind and each time I check up on it, she is still out and living her best life ... each time I ask out loud ' when is that B**** going to jail? When? ...

I tried to find out when her next court date is but as I'm in the UK, I just get this ...

Hope this helps a bit. I looked around and found this info

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...mmit-suicide-involuntary-manslaughter-prison/

MC will 'face' new judges.
Convicted Aug 3, 2017
Sentence was for 2 1/2 yrs prison but was set free until appeal process was finished. At that time her original sentence was to be "2.5 years in Bristol County House of Correction, with 15 months to be served and the balance to be spent with probation for 5 years from August 3, 2017 to August 1, 2022".

Aug 1, 2017 her lawyers were told that case would be heard Oct. 1, 2, 4, and 5, 2018

sorry mrazda71.....I can not get anything else to load regarding this case. I keep getting a notice that WS is too big for my lap top? Strange...really strange. I hope what is above will help you out.

Other sites are reporting the same dates....I can read them I just can not relink them!

This case often crosses my mind and each time I check up on it, she is still out and living her best life ... each time I ask out loud ' when is <modsnipped name calling> going to jail? When? ...

I doubt she is ever going to jail, but we can hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member