GUILTY TX - Rayven Shields, 3, Bryan, Jul 2018 *Arrests*

This beautiful young girl with a smile that lit up her eyes. The photo breaks my heart.

I wish that Rayven could somehow know how others would have loved to have cared for her and treated her like the gem she is. Perhaps she does know, somehow.

Rest in peace, beautiful Angel. You should be alive and happy and loved - loved so very much. I am so deeply sad that you are not.

This beautiful young girl with a smile that lit up her eyes. The photo breaks my heart.

I wish that Rayven could somehow know how others would have loved to have cared for her and treated her like the gem she is. Perhaps she does know, somehow.

Rest in peace, beautiful Angel. You should be alive and happy and loved - loved so very much. I am so deeply sad that you are not.

Zen - beautifully worded for a beautiful young girl.

These cases make me wanna take a break from society. Then I remember all you wonderful people posting are society. We are the majority. I must believe there's more good in this world than evil, though at times I find myself doubting that belief.

I don't know what it will take for people to start valuing the life of a child, but I sure will be elated when that finally happens! These children are our future.

I keep hearing the music, the song...
I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me
I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity

OMG - is this the same woman whose son was murdered by Timothy Lewis in 2004? Same name, same town. If this is not her I'll ask a mod to delete my post.

Jury deliberating in Lewis case
Defense attorneys argued that Lewis simply was trying to cover for Virginia Adams - Tyrone's mother and then Lewis' wife - because she was to blame for hurting the child. Adams, they argued, lied when she testified earlier in the trial that she didn't hurt her son.

Sorry, I stink at multi quotes and this is the best I could do to show the woman's name is indeed Virginia Adams.

Defense attorneys argued that Lewis simply was trying to cover for Virginia Adams - Tyrone's mother and then Lewis' wife - because she was to blame for hurting the child. Adams, they argued, lied when she testified earlier in the trial that she didn't hurt her son.

Sorry, I stink at multi quotes and this is the best I could do to show the woman's name is indeed Virginia Adams.

Ahh sorry you are right, I see now that Lewis's Mom's name was Bernice, bad reading on my part. I may just delete that to avoid any confusion.

So I’m questioning if she is the one that killed her first son!!! What are the chances one woman finds a man that kills her child, not once but twice??!! Eeekkkk. Disturbing. I wonder if there are other kids. :(

If the woman had two kids killed by men she allowed them with, then she needs to be charged. That may sound heartless, but daggone it, enough is enough!

I wonder if there is any correlation with the 2-4 age and the seeming uptick of toddler deaths due to it being an age where children really start communicating and could verbalize if they were being abused, etc for the first time.

I can’t tell if that makes sense or not, but just a thought that came to my mind since it seems this mom has had two children be killed at around the same age. All IMOO.

Very disturbing!! I can't believe she was allowed to have custody of any other children after Tyrone died.
Two other children, an 18 month old and a 1 month old, were taken away from her in 2004 after the murder. So she did what so many unfit parents do - she had another kid.

Interestingly, jurors in the 2004 case struggled with a verdict because it wasn't clear which person, stepdad or Virginia was responsible for the lethal blow to the child. IMO Virginia escaped charges because the prosecution needed her testimony for a conviction.

She was uncooperative then, just like now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back