OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Websleuths member Hollow spoke to someone about this in the Oklahoma City School System. Franklin did not work at any particular school, but was working for the Oklahoma City School system in general, painting and doing general maintenance.

This person remembered "Suzanne Davis", said she was adorable, always wearing the cutest little dresses and shoes, very blonde-haired and blue eyed. Would often come looking for her daddy while he was working. Said she was smart as a whip.
She has a way with words. I'm gonna have her talk to the IRS for me. See if she can get 'em to stay outta my paycheck. I can't get any info from that OK school district and I have turned in 3 requests for info.

I guess from that statement "often came looking for her daddy while he was working" that he worked at her school often or they lived near a school (within walking distance).

We also have uncovered the elementary school Sharon was enrolled at in 1975, however, see no importance of it. We are in the process of obtaining school photos of Sharon in grade school and her school records were obtained back in the day by police, with no outcome. If anyone has any good reason for wanting to know this, please p.m. me, I'd be happy to share the name of the school for a good reason, other than that, the people there have been very kind and no need to have them barraged with a bunch of calls just for no reason.

The most important thing, I think, is that Floyd was released in January, 1973 to a halfway house. He apparentely kidnapped a lady in the Atlanta area, was jailed for it, and then, according to ABC, was staying at his friend's house, wherever that may have been. I guess we could go from there. He took off ? Where did he go ?

Does anyone know what halfway house Floyd was released to when he got out of the federal penitentiary in 1973 ?

After his arrest for kidnapping, he was bailed out of jail by his friend, we know this from ABC. His friend was living at 48 Franklin rd. in Newnan, GA at this time. I suppose you could all use that as a starting point. Then where did he go ?

Okay, I see that now. He doesn't know if this particular Remote Viewing really is for Sharon. It could be for anyone....Well, guess that's a bust. Darn! :waitasec:
That's the only RV I've seen on his site where he replies to a specific request but says he doesn't know if it's related to that person. The lady drawn in the pic sounds like the description FDF's sister gave of Rebecca Barr. And I can't make out what that thing is that says "purple ???"...what is that a picture of?

:waitasec: Some speculation as to the photo of the ROTC uniform was that it is a brother (Kevin Brown),looking very much alike aka:Sharon and Kevin Brown.Thier are some threads back that theroy about this trusting your own eyes and not trusting into what you are told or what you read..end result is they do resemble each other,..sharon and kevin Then thats what sluthing is all about searching in any direction find proof to support a theroy.

Interesting thought. Do we know what kind of relationship these two had? Were they close friends or anything more? And most importantly, has anyone tracked down Kevin Brown (and I'm assuming he's NOT the MLB pitcher)?

They do resemble each other.

I received a few e-mails from a former member that accused me of being a cross gender person ……………..Maybe in relation to the name TUFFY ….TUFFY is an acronym for( Search and rescue) a term my dad a Navy person used ….sense I am older way older and have a few credentials that allow me to take those Nasty e-mails with a grain of salt and add the influence of Internet paranoia……to this e-mailer.[/SIZE]
I am on this site to- search for information concerning re: aka Sharon Marshall[/BIn the past year and a Half I have gathered much information and payee Pro-Quest for News Paper accounts as well as background information I passed that on to someone that known’s how to add those photos and clipping to photo bucket…this information was never added !..I am just learning the internet and Computer {just so you know”……………..This e-mailer person added when I tried to explain I was older and ect……commented WELL I certainly am not waiting for Death to knock on my door !Did this e-mailer know?[/SIZE]
My Son just bought a new a nice sporty car ,his business providing consumers with education, was at an ATM and took out money for his wedding rings {He was not counting on Death knocking on His Door}[/SIZE]
….the police know who murdered him and are working on this case............ can they arrest these people re: No proof! [/SIZE]
These people ………Criminals are called criminal because they are smart at one thing out smarting other people and the Law…….[/SIZE]
Acquiring a persons IP address then making a phone call to get more information is bold and smart….How Smart?
]This Phone call to me did not go unoticed or unreported in lue of the cirumstances .................
I could have saved the e-mailer and caller a dime ….all you had to do was ask then you would not have believed anything I had to say……even posting a photo of myself you really don’t know Do you?[/SIZE]
My Point is the internet requires TRUST posting does too! If a person ask a question or as an opinion you don’t like or question speak up do not go super snooping yourself into legal problems……..that kind of takes the idea of researching the Marshall case into not researching the case ……If you do not agree with what I post or have questions ask…………[/SIZE]
Well! That’s part of the ole USA freedom of speech …..And there is always web cam
[FONT=CalibriInvolving ones self with criminals even in letter writing leads to being influenced being naïve enough to write tells the criminal where he can take you to………….. Hijacking ones mind is not a new concept…..It can be said Shakespeare used the art of Con …..In his writings that entertainment and the arch types that read are influenced even if you do not like what Shakespeare wrote the influence remains………………So with much ado about nothing !
Talk bout the cases…..leave personality out......
[FONT=Calibri]does that mean a person no matter the color or religion or sterotypeing controbution are questions would not count?
]These persons that are on this and other sites are family, friends and concerned people that want the truth and answers’, coming together as a community with joint efforts’ makes diving into my information uncalled for and does not give this person any clues as to who I am or where I came from (amenity is a common internet priority.)

Interesting thought. Do we know what kind of relationship these two had? Were they close friends or anything more? And most importantly, has anyone tracked down Kevin Brown (and I'm assuming he's NOT the MLB pitcher)?

They do resemble each other.
As soon as I read some threads back that said one of her boy friends died....and I am not real sure the name was said,I would like to know how he died and when?i will post that infomation.....

I know you're doing some research, but just a quick shot out in the dark...

Could FDF have been the one who killed Kevin if he was indeed the one who died? Or if it wasn't Kevin, could FDF have killed or been connected to whoever killed him? (Unless of course he died of disease/other causes).

Just a theory, especially because FDF was always being so overprotective of Sharon.

I dont know that it was Kevin that was killed and I am searching for the thread now.......I do not think that is was! when I asked no one seem to know the answer or not all that into this case will say look it up on a thread.......the thread said one of her boyfriends died and did not say whom or when? I will post when I find more information and I will look in Death Notices on line .............I will let you know

I received a few e-mails from a former member . . .
Note: I shortened your quote to save space. I hope you don't mind.

It sounds as if you have run into trouble with some nut on the internet.
I am sorry about that but as far as I know it has nothing to do with the rest of us. I am glad you reported the trouble.

Also here's an extra tip meant to help in future posts. Posting in large type and/or large bolded type is often considered by those on the internet to be shouting at someone. You may find that it insults some people.

Your post seemed a bit difficult to understand in some parts since the rest of us had no previous knowledge what incident your post was referring to. I hope your troubles are soon resolved.

Sorry.about the large print as for the not able to understand some of what I wrote I am sure the person knew what I was saying as the e-mails I was sent contained comments I responded to.......
If I offfended anyone that is an Honest Member of WS I do apoligise it just did not make any sence to me for someone to charge after me in a reprensive way.
and to be so bold I know the Internet as a lot of NUTS yet this one is in contact with FDF :twocents: ...............thank you for telling about the large print I will reframe in the future.
As for the news clippings as soon as I can figure this converter business out for PDF Files I will post.
These are from Oklahoma and interesting as FDF makes a statement at the very beginning that He was giveing his Son to a friend to care for this is just after aka:Sharon died!
Well thank you Again WS

Could someone start a seperate thread for Michael Hughes ? It is really a seperate case.

Can we start a Sharon Marshall 11 thread since this one is so long ?

I don't post much on this thread-I come and read to see what my fellow ws'ers have found.
I have followed "Sharon's" case since 2005 when I read Matt's book. Frankly, the last few pages of this thread have me lost, are we still talking about "Sharon"?

Jodeio, I was trying to get the conversation back on track. To get everyone to examine those years between 1973-1975 when Floyd got Sharon from somewhere. I have been unable to do this. Frankly, it's really boring to get on here and read nothing that has to do with this case at all, that's why I suggested maybe a new thread would spur some activity in the right direction. It doesn't make any difference if we're looking in the wrong place.

do we know where this kevin once lived ex state city? i did a 1800ussearch on kevin brown from oks and it gave me a lot of listings maybe a zabba search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule