OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone take a look at that head stone that was posted for AKA:Tonya hughes.....it looks like there is a date.....?????

I just don't understand someone doing this. There definately needs to be something done about these sicko's. It's hard to believe people are truely like this, but there are. People need to stop following the "ignorance is bliss" lifestyle and wake up so something can be done.

now that ive seen all that you have posted itsreenw, i believe that it is an age play website. not that it matters, just my opinion.

I'm looking at the small picture posted. It looks like the dob is showing May 7. I can't make out the year because of the shadows from the flowers. The dod is even less clear. The first letter of the month looks like a J rather than an A.

Is it just me, or was the photo of the headstone in Matt's book different from the one listed at findagrave? I could have sworn the headstone only said Tonya... no last name. Was a new one made?

Sable said:
Is it just me, or was the photo of the headstone in Matt's book different from the one listed at findagrave? I could have sworn the headstone only said Tonya... no last name. Was a new one made?
It appears to be a totally different headstone. So the questions are: Is this Sharon's grave or someone else's, and if it is Sharon's, whats with the new headstone?

I am sooo confused....

poppypetals said:
Maybe one is the Alabama baby's grave ??
If you're referring to the headstone Sharon got the name from, It couldn't be. Sharon got the name Tonya Tadlock from a headstone, and her last name became Hughes after she married Floyd aka Clarence Hughes.

kwatson696 said:
Cubby said:
for anyone interested. Sharons grave is listed at findagrave.com No picture of the stone, just a picture of the cemetery entrance.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=10265289[/QUOTE

I found this picture.......

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/kwatson696/images-1.jpg
The names are spelled differently. The findagrave site spells "Tanya" while the second photo spells "Tonya". The article also spells "Tonya"

The findagrave site, lists the correct cemetery, although the name is spelled with the 2 A's. Strange.........

And the picture of the woman waving looks like a screen capture from TV...and doesn't look like Sharon to me. This is all very wierd...

That same pic of Sharon is also featured on a website run by someone here, Tuffy I think:

http://sharonmarshall.homestead.com/index.html

(it's part of the slideshow at the top)

It looks like anyone can add a photo to the FindAGrave website. According to their disclaimer it looks like they review what is submitted, but they make no guarantee that everything is accurate. I think the headstone is probably someone else with that name.

DR.DOGGIE....YOU ARE RIGHT.....THAT IS A SCREEN CAPTURE THE GIRL WAVEING IS AKA;SHARON MARSHALL,TONYA HUGHES........THAT CAME FROM MY WEB CAM.......OFF OF THE.....COURT TV....I TOOK TONS OF CAPTURES ..........FDF PHOTOS AND TONYA......THOU IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE HER...SHE WAS LIVING IN HELL...THAT MAY ACCOUNT FOR SUDDLE CHANGES Besides Matt was selling a book and I am sure he would have or his publisher would have used the best photo of her.Someone should PM Matt and ask him ........if he thinks that is not Sharon.....!!!!!
So unless Court TV got it wrong....I do not know what to say....I have studied these images.....the interesting part is there was a snap shot of FDF setting in the red car....and appers to be the drivers side and one with sharon looking in side (the red car framed both photos).....so if the PD is looking for a driver of a red car...re; red paint chips found at the roadside as in the investagtion ..........thats from Matt's book and a conversation between the police officers as they talk about the case on the court TV tape.....
AS for the find a grave.com....I think this is not the correct headstone...so I will take it off........ya!know!...........:boohoo: The misspelled name Tanya as to Tonya ...was what the Web master had already put there.....I am sure you can ask to have it corrected....! I am not able to do that.
http://sharonmarshall.homestead.com/index.html

itsreenw said:
After blowing up the pic to 400%, it appears that the pic has been put together byphoto editing software. The eyes and mouth seem to have faint circles where they have been pasted on. The couch cover was brushed into the girls arms in an attempt to make the background and the girl to appear like they were one photo. Try it yourself. However, this pic came from somewhere and appears to have exposed the child's genitals in the original pic. I think we should look for who had the pic instead of who is in the pic.

Another thing to note...the fake victim uses perfectly good English save for a couple misspellings. After the word "molested" appears in red, the vocab changes to add an "s" to every word. I don't know if that was supposed to add drama or what.
This is exactly why I won't put my kids pictures online. (I posted one family photo with DH and kids recently and it wasn't clear/faces were far off). I would love to find out who this sicko is, itsreen! How would we do that, though? When I first read the website, it almost sounded like someone with multiple personality disorder talkinng through an "alter". But then they said they found their photo looking for comics. So obviously they are a fraud.

I agree, and anyone notice the way the person types, like:

xxxxx......*advertiser censored*.......xxxxxx.....xxxx

I've seen this before somewhere, but I can't remember where. :confused:

laini said:
This is exactly why I won't put my kids pictures online. (I posted one family photo with DH and kids recently and it wasn't clear/faces were far off). I would love to find out who this sicko is, itsreen! How would we do that, though? When I first read the website, it almost sounded like someone with multiple personality disorder talkinng through an "alter". But then they said they found their photo looking for comics. So obviously they are a fraud.
Can somebody pm me with the website link?

Cubby said:
The names are spelled differently. The findagrave site spells "Tanya" while the second photo spells "Tonya". The article also spells "Tonya"

The findagrave site, lists the correct cemetery, although the name is spelled with the 2 A's. Strange.........
I saved the pic and zoomed in on the dates with some auto adjusting and the date of death is July on the head stone with May as the birthdate. Due to the shadows it is hard to read but it looks like 1921 as birth year. And 61 or 81 as death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsedani