Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday, June 27th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am ET) – FL – Kristina June French (53) (Nov. 21, 2017) – Logan Tyler Mott (15) – charged (3/27/18) as an adult of 2nd degree murder (of his grandmother) & grand theft auto; plead not guilty; no bond.
Waives his right to a speedy trial. Last hearing was 5/30/18.

He slipped through numerous cracks.
This is tragic all the way around.
It's heartbreaking to know she suffered. Being stabbed in the hands, fighting for her life and then being shot in the head. His father leave for a 10 day vacation in Mexico with his girlfriend, instead of dealing with him being accused of rape. Who leaves a suicidal child at home and with a shotgun?!

Friends: Logan Mott was suicidal, accused of rape before grandma's killing
Evidence compiled in the case against the Neptune Beach teen accused of murdering his grandmother suggest he was suicidal, had a drinking problem and was recently accused of raping his ex-girlfriend.

From the link:
The counselor told police Mott seemed happy when she saw him Nov. 15 and 16. She said he was home alone, but didn’t seem fazed because his father had left him a shotgun for protection.

Asked about French, the counselor was surprised to learn Mott’s grandmother was part of his life “because he has never talked about her previously,” according to a police report.

I think that is interesting that he never spoke about his grandmother to the counselor. I wonder why not. I find that odd, considering that we were told they were very close.

Also, he was lying to the counselor. He said he was left home alone, but had a weapon for protection. In reality, he was left with his Grandmother, and the guns were locked up.

LM and his grandmother were reporting missing on Nov 21st iirc when he and his grandmother weren’t at the airport. It’s not absolutely clear but it appears the breakup with the girlfriend and drinking may have occurred while his father was on vacation?

Friends: Logan Mott suicidal, accused of rape before grandma's killing

Nothing seemed wrong when Mott and French had dinner with one of her co-workers Nov. 16. But the next day, the co-worker said, French was upset because she’d found Mott drunk at home.”

But this makes no sense. Why would LM seem happy if he was accused of rape? It’s not specified the exact date “in the days leading up” represents but Nov 15 and 16th would qualify.

A long-time friend of Mott’s and a school counselor said they spoke with Mott in the days leading up to French’s death. Both said he mentioned having broken up with his girlfriend, who accused him of rape.

The counselor told police Mott seemed happy when she saw him Nov. 15 and 16. She said he was home alone, but didn’t seem fazed because his father had left him a shotgun for protection.”

Whether LMs father went on vacation knowing all this was up in the air or if LM became unhinged while he was gone and the grandmother thought she could manage until her son arrived home or otherwise threatened to contact him immediately, I don’t think we really know yet.

But the broken relationship with a girlfriend certainly does add additional insight into the tragedy, considering what rejection may represent to a youth who’s been in the centre of two feuding parents his entire life.

I'd still like to know his reasoning for killing his grandma. He could have simply went on the run, as he ultimately did, without harming her. IMO, he very possibly wanted to hurt his father, by killing his father's mom. IMO, some real hatred toward his father.
Reading this newest information, and seeing the stash of liquor bottles in the getaway car, makes his dietary needs not seem so crucial after all.
This case still breaks my heart.

I'd still like to know his reasoning for killing his grandma. He could have simply went on the run, as he ultimately did, without harming her. IMO, he very possibly wanted to hurt his father, by killing his father's mom. IMO, some real hatred toward his father.
Reading this newest information, and seeing the stash of liquor bottles in the getaway car, makes his dietary needs not seem so crucial after all.

I agree, it’s a heartbreaking case. Just my opinion but a 15 year old juvenile is still a kid and not emotionally developed to the point of making well thought out decisions, especially when dealing with adult situations. And we don’t know if the allegations of rape were merely expressed by the girl or her parents, or if the incident had already been reported and charges were pending.

So just to speculate, it’s also possible KF became the target of LM’s rage because if she was no longer around, he thought there’d be nobody to tell his father what he was being accused of, and so after that he took off in her car and stole her money with plans to go live forever after on another planet.

From the link:
The counselor told police Mott seemed happy when she saw him Nov. 15 and 16. She said he was home alone, but didn’t seem fazed because his father had left him a shotgun for protection.

Asked about French, the counselor was surprised to learn Mott’s grandmother was part of his life “because he has never talked about her previously,” according to a police report.

I think that is interesting that he never spoke about his grandmother to the counselor. I wonder why not. I find that odd, considering that we were told they were very close.

Also, he was lying to the counselor. He said he was left home alone, but had a weapon for protection. In reality, he was left with his Grandmother, and the guns were locked up.

The puzzle pieces are in the evidence and if you go and look at specific items, you can see that they are a dated timeline of what Logan was doing on social media. At the end of September, he created a fake account on Instagram depicting himself as a Russian forming a revolutionary movement. Both these accounts were listed in the evidence.
https://gopnikradio4.wixsite.com/rednewsradio/meet-the-team (first blog post on November 17, 2017) two days after he met with the counselor and the day after his grandmother found him home drunk.
Bear And Friends (@gopnik_world_red_news_radio) • Instagram photos and videos (post from November 9th, shows a video of a man being tortured for rape. Friends of Logan's knew he was behind this account, as they made comments referring to him as Logan. In this photo, a remark says "LOL it's Jaime". Logan's father's girlfriend. Her name is Jaime and she's an aerial pole fitness instructor. Since this man is tied to a pole, the mention about being "Jaime" as Eric frequently posted FB photos of her doing pole dancing. Although they were "exercise" to a teen boys, I am sure they were other than that. Logan also mentions her in a letter to his Dad.

I am confused when the "counselor" states she met with LM on the 15th and 16th and found he was home alone. Her name is listed as a witness, Selina Beenen. A school counselor does a house call, finds a 15 year old medically dependent on insulin, home alone with claims of having a shotgun that his dad left him. Says he told her there were rape accusations, but she doesn't call child services for a safety check? She also states she's never heard of his grandmother, but Kristina moved to Florida years ago to help care for Logan when he was diagnosed with diabetes. But, perhaps the counselor had told Logan to call her and he reached out saying he was being accused of rape. Had she called child services or the police, Kristina might be alive. Not to mention, he has a mother. A school counselor doesn't call her? His father and his dad's girlfriend were very active on Instagram during the ten days they were gone. He is a cop. Anyone could have contacted him. Or, was Eric called, he called the counselor to go visit Logan and instead of coming home, just ignored it all?

The evidence also shows marks on Logan's arms and upwards on his hand, almost looks like there are two gashes on his wrists. The scars on his arm and hand are too healed to be from the struggle of the murder. Maybe self inflicted cuts that he's done in the past to self harm himself? For those that might not have looked at the photos on the news story, there were 45 that were released.

With the timeline of his false social media accounts, rape allegations, and murder, it all leads up to a plea of insanity and murder in the 2nd degree. So many people looked the other way, when they should have called the cops. Or a cop, his father.

The puzzle pieces are in the evidence and if you go and look at specific items, you can see that they are a dated timeline of what Logan was doing on social media. At the end of September, he created a fake account on Instagram depicting himself as a Russian forming a revolutionary movement. Both these accounts were listed in the evidence.
Meet The Team | UCOA: United Communes Of America (first blog post on November 17, 2017) two days after he met with the counselor and the day after his grandmother found him home drunk.
Bear And Friends (@gopnik_world_red_news_radio) • Instagram photos and videos (post from November 9th, shows a video of a man being tortured for rape. Friends of Logan's knew he was behind this account, as they made comments referring to him as Logan. In this photo, a remark says "LOL it's Jaime". Logan's father's girlfriend. Her name is Jaime and she's an aerial pole fitness instructor. Since this man is tied to a pole, the mention about being "Jaime" as Eric frequently posted FB photos of her doing pole dancing. Although they were "exercise" to a teen boys, I am sure they were other than that. Logan also mentions her in a letter to his Dad.

I am confused when the "counselor" states she met with LM on the 15th and 16th and found he was home alone. Her name is listed as a witness, Selina Beenen. A school counselor does a house call, finds a 15 year old medically dependent on insulin, home alone with claims of having a shotgun that his dad left him. Says he told her there were rape accusations, but she doesn't call child services for a safety check? She also states she's never heard of his grandmother, but Kristina moved to Florida years ago to help care for Logan when he was diagnosed with diabetes. But, perhaps the counselor had told Logan to call her and he reached out saying he was being accused of rape. Had she called child services or the police, Kristina might be alive. Not to mention, he has a mother. A school counselor doesn't call her? His father and his dad's girlfriend were very active on Instagram during the ten days they were gone. He is a cop. Anyone could have contacted him. Or, was Eric called, he called the counselor to go visit Logan and instead of coming home, just ignored it all?

The evidence also shows marks on Logan's arms and upwards on his hand, almost looks like there are two gashes on his wrists. The scars on his arm and hand are too healed to be from the struggle of the murder. Maybe self inflicted cuts that he's done in the past to self harm himself? For those that might not have looked at the photos on the news story, there were 45 that were released.

With the timeline of his false social media accounts, rape allegations, and murder, it all leads up to a plea of insanity and murder in the 2nd degree. So many people looked the other way, when they should have called the cops. Or a cop, his father.

Can you help me out, I am not finding the documents or whatever you've seen listing Selina Beenen, etc. I did see the article with the evidence photos and videos, but not her name. I'd like to read docs that I've missed.
Also, I am not sure if I missed some posts where these odd accounts were made, but wow. How did you find that stuff? Is there more?
Thanks!

Can you help me out, I am not finding the documents or whatever you've seen listing Selina Beenen, etc. I did see the article with the evidence photos and videos, but not her name. I'd like to read docs that I've missed.
Also, I am not sure if I missed some posts where these odd accounts were made, but wow. How did you find that stuff? Is there more?
Thanks!

I was curious when the evidence was listed on the Clerk of the Courts file, as to who the witnesses were, so when they didn't name the counselor, I looked it up on the witness listing. Note that it listed several minors whose names are blocked, so we now know what the details are in regards to their testimony.

I pulled the list of evidence and uploaded for you to review.

Attachments

• [17-CF-10920]_STATE'S_DISCOVERY_EXHIBIT_AND_DEMAND_FOR_RECIPROCAL_DISCOVERY.pdf
    509.7 KB · Views: 29
I was curious when the evidence was listed on the Clerk of the Courts file, as to who the witnesses were, so when they didn't name the counselor, I looked it up on the witness listing. Note that it listed several minors whose names are blocked, so we now know what the details are in regards to their testimony.

I pulled the list of evidence and uploaded for you to review.
Thank you so much this is awesome

Thank you so much this is awesome

You're welcome. I still can't believe his mother kept telling the press about Logan being a great kid. The father must have really been hiding things about his mental state. And one nanny said he was polite and kind, while the one after stated he had tactical knifes in elementary school and told of him walking down the hall with a knife late one night. His peers talked about him being aggressive and in fights. In all of his photos, he has such a blank stare and smirk at times when he's on the news coverage. Maybe his attorney told him to act that way?

You're welcome. I still can't believe his mother kept telling the press about Logan being a great kid. The father must have really been hiding things about his mental state. And one nanny said he was polite and kind, while the one after stated he had tactical knifes in elementary school and told of him walking down the hall with a knife late one night. His peers talked about him being aggressive and in fights. In all of his photos, he has such a blank stare and smirk at times when he's on the news coverage. Maybe his attorney told him to act that way?

I am not sure that the father was hiding things about Logan from his ex wife. I feel it is more likely she was in denial. Her justification and explanation for Logan never living near her, and her moving out of state, starting new family, has always been that he was doing so great at his Dad's. I think it was too painful to deal with the actual situation.

I am not sure that the father was hiding things about Logan from his ex wife. I feel it is more likely she was in denial. Her justification and explanation for Logan never living near her, and her moving out of state, starting new family, has always been that he was doing so great at his Dad's. I think it was too painful to deal with the actual situation.
Hadn't he been living with his mother most of his childhood and then was shipped off to his dad?

Hadn't he been living with his mother most of his childhood and then was shipped off to his dad?

Nope. He had never ever lived with his mother, after she moved out. She moved out of state and he just visited at school breaks.

Nope. He had never ever lived with his mother, after she moved out. She moved out of state and he just visited at school breaks.
I didn't know that. She has spoken as though she was very close to him.
It seems both parents were more involved with their new partners and families than that boy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member