Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So husband leaves for work at 5:15 am. Friend comes by a noon. Shannan and kids not there.
Husband comes back after work (sometime).
Friend reported her missing.. friend not husband?
Keys, phone etc left at house.

If husband did something to Shannan between 2 am and 5:15 am, wouldn't it have "looked better" if he'd done away with the keys, phone etc...like she took off with the kids?

If they had this "emotional discussion " at 2 am, did they sleep together in the same bed? When he woke up, was she asleep? So she presumably "left" after he went to work? When did she tell hubby she was going to her friend's place with the kids? In the am before 5:15 or during the "emotional discussion"?

Still trying to get a sense of this.
I think that LE would have his answers to those questions. I am not sure that they will share them with the public.

While in Arizona, I took it as they had their "emotional conversation" pre leaving for Arizona. I could be totally wrong.
I would think he would have been asleep when she arrived home at 1:30am. I would also think she'd want to go straight to bed since she would have 2 little one's to care for in just a few short hours. JMO

It's a great shame that he didn't tell us anything about that period other than she came home and then he left, and that when he left she was "still here". What did she do when she got back? What room was she in when he left for work, what was she doing?

Well geez, there was no news when I went back to read on Mollie's thread and I came back to this. o_O Who here is local besides Wildcat? Any footage of the house on the news? If so, I'm curious what type vehicles were there.
I've only read news online, so I haven't seen anything. I'll check all the local channels tonight or before work and see if I see anything to share. It does look like the husband's interview is on the front porch of the house, based on SW's social media pictures, so they must not be securing the house, so far.

Maybe we could add to the timeline that the husband deleted his SM account(s)? It feels important, like maybe he was already upset a week ago...

• Arrived home 2 am
  • Husband left 5:15 am
  • Friend called, texted & went by at noon
  • Husband came home from work
  • Friend reported her missing
  • Phone, purse, wallet, car and keys were all at the home
  • Girls car seats and medication were at the home
  • No Amber Alert - children believed to be with the mother
  • Hospitals and pharmacies have been checked
  • Police are aware she wears an Apple watch
  • Husband deleted his FB account a week prior
  • K9's were used, they do not believe they found a scent to follow
  • Police are canvassing the neighborhood
  • No search parties yet because police do not know where to search
  • 3 news stations have done interviews today
  • Husband admits they had an "emotional conversation"
  • Flyers are being distributed
  • Per friend, she had a doctor’s appt. in the morning
  • Per husband, she and kids were going to a friend’s

• Arrived home 2 am

Thx pommy!

Did the friend report her missing after she didn't show up at doc appointment? Did she call husband first? If not, why not? Maybe Shannan was tired and slept all day, or maybe she took the kids out somewhere.
Why the urgency if she was the one who reported her missing?
Does she know something about the relationship or about Shannan's frame of mind that prevented her from calling the husband first?

"This has got to stop." May be a clue. Maybe this has happened before? I hope so. Because it would mean they're alive.

I would say it's more that "this" has got to stop.

The question the wording raises for me is what is "this". At the time he says that he's doing an interview about his wife's disappearance. So I kinda get the feeling that it's all the interest in her disappearance that's the 'this' which has to stop?

With those words he's not really screaming to me that he needs to know if his family are safe and if they're not it will kill him inside but he NEEDS to know. "This has got to stop" is his way of saying that he desperately needs to know if his wife and children are alive and safe or brutally murdered and cold and dead and left in a shallow grave or chopped into little pieces by a psychopathic murderer? It doesn't sound very equivalent...and I would absolutely not say that if I had any tiny little doubt whatsoever.

Well geez, there was no news when I went back to read on Mollie's thread and I came back to this. o_O Who here is local besides Wildcat? Any footage of the house on the news? If so, I'm curious what type vehicles were there.

There's some footage of the front of the house behind the anchor here, in the video, and I don't see anything going on at all, and no cars. (I'm fairly certain that is the house)
Pregnant woman, two daughters missing in Frederick

It's a great shame that he didn't tell us anything about that period other than she came home and then he left, and that when he left she was "still here". What did she do when she got back? What room was she in when he left for work, what was she doing?
At the very least, you would think she'd check on the girls, change clothes, remove makeup, maybe plug in her phone... She was just "there." Odd.

Did the friend report her missing after she didn't show up at doc appointment? Did she call husband first? If not, why not? Maybe Shannan was tired and slept all day, or maybe she took the kids out somewhere.
Why the urgency if she was the one who reported her missing?
Does she know something about the relationship or about Shannan's frame of mind that prevented her from calling the husband first?
Maybe she did not have the hub's phone number, but it seems strange that she reported her missing. She could have been with her husband somewhere.

On the one hand, I didn't like his demeanor in the video. Odd. Body language defensive and protective. "Her people." "People got concerned." Unemotional. Did not really mention his children or concern for them.

The argument issue is something too.

On the other hand, his comment "this has got to stop", could that have to do with her leaving a lot? Leaving for six weeks with the kids. Then a few days in AZ. Is she seeing someone? Is she over him?

I also don't like her frenetic sleeplessness as described in a post.

Also, if she got home at 2, can you really harm someone and then dispose of three people and any obvious evidence and then her ready and go to work by 5?

I mean it's possible but seems tight.

Hard to gauge right now.

That's good, that could be a possible source of "this has got to stop". I prefer that to my suggestion above. Either way, wherever he picked those words from they're so weak that he might have said to an abductor that they could keep her, the only thing that seems to bother him is the house being empty.

Oh that comes over a bit rude. I'm sorry?

• Arrived home 2 am
Reported missing on Monday afternoon by friend. On Tuesday at 5pm, authorities upgraded case to "endangered missing person."

That's good, that could be a possible source of "this has got to stop". I prefer that to my suggestion above. Either way, wherever he picked those words from they're so weak that he might have said to an abductor that they could keep her, the only thing that seems to bother him is the house being empty.

Oh that comes over a bit rude. I'm sorry?
Maybe it means that interviewing him and the press interest has to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann