Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And glossed past that so quickly. Just, "everyone's going to have opinions. I just want them home." No, "I don't give a damn what people think. My family is my world. I did not harm them."
Just a quick reminder to use initials for private individuals. I'm sure I made some posts in haste today that I failed to do this and would hate for thread to shut down for a moment while were in the thick of it! Also the couple that appeared with CW in one of his televised interviews Tuesday were not identified, but [AB] alluded that SW was her bff when interview closed with her comment that she lost her brother this year, and could not take losing her best friend SW too. If CW is arrested, it will be devastating for their mutual friends... No winners. Tragedy all around.

I agree with most of the above post. Except for the bolded part-BBM

If he had driven off at 3 am, to dispose of 3 bodies, God Forbid---the camera would have picked it up. And he'd probably be under arrest by now.

2 am :)

"We had an emotional talk and I'll leave it at that. I just want her back, to be back....."
All the while, his head is noticeably shaking NO, his eyes lids going to half mast to prevent a noticeable roll and his arms crossed denoting being closed in.
MOO

Just a quick reminder to use initials for private individuals. I'm sure I made some posts in haste today that I failed to do this and would hate for thread to shut down for a moment while were in the thick of it! Also the couple that appeared with CW in one of his televised interviews Tuesday were not identified, but [AB] alluded that SW was her bff when interview closed with her comment that she lost her brother this year, and could not take losing her best friend SW too. If CW is arrested, it will be devastating for their mutual friends... No winners. Tragedy all around.

I didn't use any names.

Yes. Thinking about what they're all going through and likely will go through. Ugh. It's terrible.

Just saw the husband, what he said did not make sense to me. He said his wife came home from a business trip at 2 am, and he could not reach her, so he drove home, going through red lights.

Just seemed to embellish a bit too much. He was smiling (?) Seems pretty cool.

Statistically speaking, what are the odds that she harmed herself and the kids after the "emotional discussion" versus him harming her and the kids? It's a theory I hadn't really considered until just now.

It is absolutely something to consider. But in the cases of that, which I am familiar with, the perp wants the partner to come home and experience the horridness of the experience.

Angry or depressed spouses, that want revenge, and harm the children as vengeance, leave the results out in the open, for their partner to find.

How would she have gotten to the place that she would do this at?

It is absolutely something to consider. But in the cases of that, which I am familiar with, the perp wants the partner to come home and experience the horridness of the experience.

Angry or depressed spouses, that want revenge, and harm the children as vengeance, leave the results out in the open, for their partner to find.

Just saw the husband, what he said did not make sense to me. He said his wife came home from a business trip at 2 am, and he could not reach her, so he drove home, going through red lights.

Embellish is a perfect word. Your wife hasn't answered a couple phone calls or thr front door and you're risking your safety to get home? Who's mind goes directly to such a terrible scenario? I've been worried when my older mother doesn't answer my calls because she almost always does. But even when I feel a little nervous about it, I don't go into a full-fledged panic

Do you have a link for that? I really want to see every interview CW does.

I would never buy property connected with an HOA. Horrible.

HOAs can be so ridiculous. My daughter and her friend, as teens, wanted to lay out in the sun on our upstairs balcony. So they hung two beach towels over the railing, so people walking by the greenbelt wouldn't see them in their bikinis.

A few weeks later, we got a 100 fine in the mail, for 'drying clothing outside in the yard.' :eyeroll emoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member