Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks very nice in this shirt. I'm guessing she complimented him on how attractive he looked in it and he remembered "oh, this looks good on me" for the interview...

Weird weird

This reminds me of the Mariah Woods case, where Mariah’s mom’s boyfriend was arrested for stealing a dresser or two from a nearby abandoned house. Everyone had theories (good ones too), such as maybe he buried Mariah in them, or needed the wood to burn her remains (uggh, such a sad case this was)...and I distinctly remember saying something like “I think maybe he just needed dressers.” Then we found out that the mom in fact had recently placed an ad looking for used dressers.

Anyway, I thought the same about the shirt. Probably he simply just liked the way it fit or looked on him.

But it doesn’t bother me that other sleuthers wonder if there is more significance to it. To each their own.

Sometimes the person who seems too calm is the one that you have to worry about because often you don't see it coming and when you do, it's too late. The person who is yelling, screaming, carrying on or reacting in a violent way others avoid or take precautions to protect themselves, knowing that this person is capable of violence or doing harm. Usually with someone whose always acts calm and isn't know to be a hot head, you tend to put your guard down because you don't expect this type of reaction.

I think we wouldn’t find much (at least not publicly). Shanann used Facebook to display a perfect ”Thrive“ lifestyle with parties, trips, perfect life & perfect husband. Commenting on hubby deleting his Facebook just wouldn’t fit in. She gave away some private stuff about CW but never in a negative way, i.e. she called him an introvert in one of her posts while praising the Thrive products: ”Chris, just said he’s been more talkative since he started #Burn! Talking to random strangers. #Hesaintrovert“.

I wonder if she posted differently in her non-public posts.

She didn't know what she was talking about. Introverts are very social people, they just do not get their strength from being around other people; their charge comes from being alone, quiet, in their own world. They can go out and play with everyone, but rather than fulfilling, they get drained and need to return to their place of peace and there must be one or they will go off in all sorts of bad ways. Talking to strangers is normal for an introvert, they just need the decompression chamber after too much "peopleing". Extroverts get their energy from the people around them and the activity they generate. Being home and cocooning is their torture.

I believe Shanann was a “mover and a shaker” not much moss grows on that type. I think she had a like for finer things in life and he was/is not ambitious and a bit lazy.
Going back to what he said about the two girls “Celeste, we call her rampage, she jumps around and yells at everyone, she’s like Shanann”
Possibly with (as I stated before) his narcissistic sociopath tendencies, she started to get on him about getting motivated, becoming more ambitious & he felt emasculated and unimportant.

I honestly don't know why people think CW was lazy and unmotivated! He held down a job. That is not lazy to me!
I am not trying to defend him for the murder, but think it is unfair to think he was lazy because he didn't have a social media full of his success on the job every day! What could he say? I successfully checked the oil tanks today, woooohoooo! IMO, he was the one with a STABLE job! I do believe he was feeling emasculated and unimportant, but for other reasons!

I also don't see it as lazy to watch the children while she went on her "business trips". A lot of men would not like that....just a fact. And some think he was controlling. But a controlling person keeps a person separated from their family and friends. I see the opposite here. She went as she pleased.

I do believe they both liked the finer things in life and I find that to be true of many young couples. Young couples want everything NOW that their parents worked their whole lives for.....actually better than their parents! New vehicles, new fancy homes, multiple expensive vacations, new furniture, name brand expensive clothing, etc. I see it all the time and even tell my sister I just don't know how they do it and she always says "debt". And with that debt comes stress and pressure! Unfortunately we have become such a materialistic society and it appears around here that so many in that age group compete with each other. And in the end, it does not bring them lasting happiness.

I keep seeing people worried about the long visit on an opposite coast, so I thought I would give some perspective. I'm a SAHM in NC, and my damily lives on the west coast. Almost every year my kids and I go out there for 5 weeks or so to visit. Usually my SO stays at home, although sometimes he tags along for a week if we're going somewhere he's never been. My family likes road trips and adventures, I hate humidity, and the summer gives us the time to indulge ourselves. But being away for 5 weeks is really not that big of a deal to me.

That San Diego Le-Vel cruise video may have been posted on June 25th or so, but she would have been in NC then and he would have been in CO

Considering they were having a gender reveal, maybe she had not told him the gender, wanting him to learn it at the gender reveal. I actually thought the mom and dad both found out at the gender reveal (yes I think they are silly, lol). But maybe neither of them knew the gender. After she was killed the person who was "in charge" of the gender reveal let her family know. SW probably had two names already chosen, so they knew what she planned to name a boy. I bet even SW didn't know the gender....that is the whole idea of these gender reveal parties.
SW brother posted that SW was having a boy so she must have told him when she was visiting family in NC.

If you are vacationing and flying to NC with four people you could pay the HOA that is very strange. But we only know how much they made when they filed bankruptcy not how much he makes now. He could have been given a raise plus the oil fields usually have lots of overtime. I don't think finances are the root of why he did this.

The timeline is what keeps throwing me off. She didn't get home until 2 a.m., why wasn't he asleep since he had to get up in a few hours to be at work? Who has emotional conversations at 2 in the morning?
Someone who checks someone's phone records and is waiting for the instant they have a chance to confront them.

I'm new here, and thanks for letting me join. I have Lupus, but am much older than she was. It pretty much controls my life and I feel bad daily. I was married long ago to a man I was afraid of, with a temper..The kids and I walked on eggshells all the time. We never knew what would set him off. He was mean. He also had affairs. I planned carefully to get away from him and still be safe. . He found someone else, and that helped, and then she divorced him and he married again. He was book smart but had no common sense. He had no friends, and after the divorce, he finally told me he was so mean to me because he was jealous of me having friends, and a good personality, and that I was pretty. He still has no friends.

This case has upset me so much. I so wish SW had just left him with no notice. Those babies, his own flesh and blood. The only reason for him doing those monstrous things, that would be understandable at all, would be if he had an undetected brain tumor. I know someone who had one the size of an orange and it changed her personality. No one knew, and neither did she.

Am grasping at straws here trying to understand this evil. As it looks now, he's a monster and psychopath.
Welcome, @elismom47. Sorry to hear about your health issues, but glad you got away from ex and glad to have you here ( tho not for the circumstances that brought you)

I honestly don't know why people think CW was lazy and unmotivated! He held down a job. That is not lazy to me!
I am not trying to defend him for the murder, but think it is unfair to think he was lazy because he didn't have a social media full of his success on the job every day! What could he say? I successfully checked the oil tanks today, woooohoooo! IMO, he was the one with a STABLE job! I do believe he was feeling emasculated and unimportant, but for other reasons!

I also don't see it as lazy to watch the children while she went on her "business trips". A lot of men would not like that....just a fact. And some think he was controlling. But a controlling person keeps a person separated from their family and friends. I see the opposite here. She went as she pleased.

I do believe they both liked the finer things in life and I find that to be true of many young couples. Young couples want everything NOW that their parents worked their whole lives for.....actually better than their parents! New vehicles, new fancy homes, multiple expensive vacations, new furniture, name brand expensive clothing, etc. I see it all the time and even tell my sister I just don't know how they do it and she always says "debt". And with that debt comes stress and pressure! Unfortunately we have become such a materialistic society and it appears around here that so many in that age group compete with each other. And in the end, it does not bring them lasting happiness.
I also don't understand why everyone seems to be blaming SW for their financial troubles and only SW.

@PeekingDuck said:
Did you guys notice in one of the interviews he says “Bella WAS going to start kindergarten”
Guilty. You don’t speak of them in past tense if they are missing.

I think CW may have even caught himself with the past tense because he went on to misstate that Bella was starting Kindergaten "next Monday" when the school district they reside in actually had School open house on Monday 8/13, and 1st day of Kdg was last Friday 8/17 (1st grade + started on 8/15). I believe it was SW brother that posted Bella starting school the day she went missing. and MSM may have reported Bella was a no show -- corroborates school started last week and not Monday 8/20 as provided by CW.

If school started on 8/13 and was a no show.....were they still in NC that Monday? If not, then was SW home?

It's been stated that she was at the 80K level at Thrive. Does that mean she made 80,000 a year? Or is that just a terminology they use at that company? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288