Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that C.W. 's behavior and actions are parallel to Jeffrey MacDonald's.

They both demonstrated narcissistic rage at a psychopathic level when killing their wives and children.

I happen to think that the girls woke up to the sounds of fighting and that they were killed after 2:00 a.m., same as S.W.

You may find this article (below) fascinating. A forensic psychologist has placed murderers in specific categories, according to psychopathy.

On The Scale Of Evil, Where Do Murderers Rate?

He is most definitely a frightening narcissist. There is no other reason for Shannan to have made those cringe worthy videos of her daughters coached to sing his praises.

If you are vacationing and flying to NC with four people you could pay the HOA that is very strange. But we only know how much they made when they filed bankruptcy not how much he makes now. He could have been given a raise plus the oil fields usually have lots of overtime. I don't think finances are the root of why he did this.

I don't think it was the root of WHY. But I think it added to the motive. I think he knew their marriage was over. Maybe she wanted out, or he did, or both.

But if he was going to walk away, but had 3 children to be responsible for, it would be quite an expensive burden in the future. It's very hard to 'start fresh' when you have a large monthly child support bill to pay.

If you are vacationing and flying to NC with four people you could pay the HOA that is very strange. But we only know how much they made when they filed bankruptcy not how much he makes now. He could have been given a raise plus the oil fields usually have lots of overtime. I don't think finances are the root of why he did this.
You are making sense. Maybe she used her "miles", but you make a very good point. Also, do HOAS take credit cards?
Anyone know if he was married before? Anything known about any of his ex girlfriends.
I wonder if she decided.. I am done...He was pissed cause he did so much to make her please her...make her happy. Physically materially and he went berserk cause she wanted out?

She didn't know what she was talking about. Introverts are very social people, they just do not get their strength from being around other people; their charge comes from being alone, quiet, in their own world. They can go out and play with everyone, but rather than fulfilling, they get drained and need to return to their place of peace and there must be one or they will go off in all sorts of bad ways. Talking to strangers is normal for an introvert, they just need the decompression chamber after too much "peopleing". Extroverts get their energy from the people around them and the activity they generate. Being home and cocooning is their torture.
I am an introvert and didn't even know such a thing existed til very recently. In my 50's so... it was a thrill to finally have an answer. My Mother used to fret over my ways growing up, my ex (the extrovert) used to yell at me that something was wrong with me. As a second job I loved to wait tables (imagine) that was my social time. I "made friends" for the hour you were at my table, and bye-bye!!

I keep seeing people worried about the long visit on an opposite coast, so I thought I would give some perspective. I'm a SAHM in NC, and my damily lives on the west coast. Almost every year my kids and I go out there for 5 weeks or so to visit. Usually my SO stays at home, although sometimes he tags along for a week if we're going somewhere he's never been. My family likes road trips and adventures, I hate humidity, and the summer gives us the time to indulge ourselves. But being away for 5 weeks is really not that big of a deal to me.

We do something similar. When our financial situation improved a few years ago, we bought a vacation house on a remote southern island. We spend around 6 weeks down there every summer together. However, if I have a book to finish and I need the quiet, I have been known to go down for a few weeks on my own. One summer my husband had a committment so he didn't come down until the last week. The kids and I like traveling and adventures, my husband is a homebody-he often chooses to stay behind. There are all kinds of marriages out there and different couples work in different ways. I guess the difference here is that this couple DID have problems of some sort-we just don't know which kind.

He mentioned her flight was delayed. Maybe he waited up for her.

Maybe. I can't see him waiting up that late and then having to be at work early that morning. But what ever happened escalated quickly. I just cant see that this was planned, unless he ran out of time.

Stress? Little ones sugared up from party, hard time going to bed, another baby on the way? Not getting attention, caught flirting around.....boom...A very bad mix for a man with pysc problems jmoo. Part of me says premeditated.

I think puting the bodies in an oil tank is very premeditated and would blow apart a defense that she killed the children that night after 2am...

I think there will be some computer tracks of him researching this. Maybe on his work Anadanko site - checking out well maps & such

CW, in the grey, behind SW is wearing a 3 -colored wristband on his left It's the same blue/yellow/?green band that ay least 3 other MLM people on the cruise are wearing. So I dont see any purple Lupus armband

I notice his watch is on his right wrist, as if he is left-handed.

SW and her pal are unimpressive in this video. Boring actually. I'd hate to sit next to the pal on a plane. I'd hate having her after me to buy or sell this stuff. She seems pretty hard-core about it. I don't notice any Thrive patches

It’s not an armband. It’s a bracelet, one of those silicone ones. It’s on his LEFT wrist. (See photo 2)

Ps.
upload_2018-8-19_21-14-33.png

Last edited:
It's been stated that she was at the 80K level at Thrive. Does that mean she made 80,000 a year? Or is that just a terminology they use at that company? TIA

Someone posted earlier that no, that is not what she made a year, and that she would have only earned a small percentage of that amount (I forget what percent). We really have no idea how much she was making. I still think there were financial struggles going on.

Last edited:
I wonder what happened between her (seemingly intentionally) getting pregnant with baby #3 and her taking the kids to NC to stay with her family for the summer. I agree with you that she had decided to leave, which had to be very difficult for her in her position.

I actually don't see anything that makes me believe she was leaving him. And even if she was, I think 2 am after a trip would be a bad time to tell him. I just do not think that is it.

I wonder what happened between her (seemingly intentionally) getting pregnant with baby #3 and her taking the kids to NC to stay with her family for the summer. I agree with you that she had decided to leave, which had to be very difficult for her in her position.

I don't think it was intentional....not on his part anyway, even tho she claimed he had talked her into it. If it was, why would her shirt say "oops....we did it again". Oops implies it was an "accident".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen