Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have no doubt he is guilty but it would make me wonder why he (in such a rush) would bother to plant her dna on the children's necks if he knew he was going to put their bodies in an oil tank. Of course, that is assuming there was dna of hers found on the children. It would make more sense for him to do that if he had called 911 right after murdering them.
Exactly. He’s just trying to come up with a story (but it’s false).

I posted a couple days ago that they would say SHE killed the girls...and then he killed her for what she did. And...here we are. I just finally was able to get online for updates tonight, and the second story I read was exactly that story. All it takes is ONE juror to fall for it and we have the Casey Anthony story all over again. This is going to be a long haul waiting for this trial. Brace yourself for this one.

Apologies for asking something that’s probably been answered a bunch of times but this moves so fast it’s hard to keep up.

What time does CW usually start work?

Okay, let's consider this preposterous claim, as valid.

SW comes home at 2 am, and kills her children. (Having been 16 weeks pregnant myself, at 2am after travel, you barely have energy to get to bed, but maybe Thrive gives you super human energy). Okay.

CW bursts in to save the children, who are already dead. He, in a fit of anger, or trying to get her away from one of the children, kills SW, accidentally.

He panics, is not thinking, so he automatically puts the bodies in the truck, puts the girls in an oil tank, and buries SW in a shallow grave, goes to work, like nothing happened.

The friend calls CW, looking for SW, he doesn't explain what happened, goes home, makes up a fictional story. Goes on tv, asking for them to return.

When questioned, he talks to his Father, and explains what really happened, and makes a statement to the police.

Seriously, there are so many flaws here, not even a jury from Pinellas county could go with this.

CW's " RELATIONSHIP DETERIORATION REPAIR"YouTube Video:

News7 Denver showed the video in part of their broadcast today, and confirmed it's CW in the video, and video made for Community College Communication/Speech class. Posters have since brought on additional video complete with lyrics "Three Days Grace Bully" but this was NOT a video posted by CW. This video was "liked" by CW more than 8 years ago, and he also "liked" a first dance wedding video 7 years ago.

Did they both have car seats in their cars? I think I read that the girls car seats where in her car in the garage on Monday when her friend got there. Did CW drive her car to the birthday party they went to on Sunday?

I think the Birthday party was at a neighbors, right down their street. They probably walked.

Good points. I'm more bothered that his family may believe him. None of us know for certain what happened but it is highly unlikely, imo, that anyone other than CW murdered those babies.

Doesn't the last paragraph starting "Prior to Chris' confession" imply they were already searching the area of the bodies and therefore likely used the evidence of finding the matching sheet during interrogation to get him to confess?

Hi- Haven't been on in a while- I live in Weld County currently
I also saw the "prior to" language and I thought about what I know about Anadarko, which is EVERYWHERE in Weld Co. I even have a well they own on my property. My guess is they track his truck or track him in some way in order to monitor work hours. This led them to the property he was at. Just a guess.

What time Sunday was SW’s plane originally scheduled to land?

I don’t know—maybe he wanted to test his story out on his dad first? I doubt he had the guts to tell his dad that he killed those little girls.

He may have been telling his parents and blaming SW--and her illness-- for all kinds of behavioral, "bad Mommy" things since they married. My former SIL told everyone at his workplace that his wife was suicidal. His mother had the audacity to ask me if my DD was bi-polar even though she displayed no symptoms whatsoever. Every time he has parenting time with their kids, we still worry. I doubt that worry will ever ease. My heart breaks for Shanann's family.

I posted a couple days ago that they would say SHE killed the girls...and then he killed her for what she did. And...here we are. I just finally was able to get online for updates tonight, and the second story I read was exactly that story. All it takes is ONE juror to fall for it and we have the Casey Anthony story all over again. This is going to be a long haul waiting for this trial. Brace yourself for this one.
Maybe he’ll kill himself (or be killed) before the trial starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels