Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So reasonable doubt, legal wise, regarding the kids being deseased? It’s his word against Shananna’s. What would SW motive be? I find it all bs. He’s not a good liar, maybe a “good” womanizer or manipulator but his body language and what he said in his interview deceives himself.

His story is preposterous. I don't believe SW killed her children. But even if I were to doubt, his story in the affidavit doesn't make sense.

In the affidavit, it says that CW claims he told SW he wanted to separate, then he went downstairs "for a moment" and returned upstairs to their room to see (via baby monitor) that SW was strangling Celeste while Bella was blue on her bed. That's just ridiculous. I don't know how long it takes to strangle someone (I'm sure experienced sleuthers could enlighten me!), but I assume it's not very quick, and to only be downstairs "for a moment" and come upstairs to find one child already dead, and the other being "actively strangled"...? Within a moment or so? Not only that, but say he rushed in, and he -- I assume -- would try to stop SW from strangling the child, but couldn't stop her in time and so both of the children died? I mean, he's 225 lbs and muscular. I'm sure he could've stopped her easily.

I guess there is much more that will come to light. It's my first rodeo, here.

They may have. The document notes that the neighbor's camera captured SW's car leaving the garage at 1:48 am but doesn't mention what time the car returned or who was driving. He may have had assistance with body disposal.
I wonder if that was a mistake in the affidavit (perhaps it was hastily cobbled together), I think it should have stated that the neighbour's camera captured SW arriving home at 1:48 am. Earlier in the affadavit, Nicole says she dropped SW off at 1:48 am, seems too much of a coincidence that the times are exactly the same.

Heads up folks !!

We do not sleuth "innocents" or witnesses. So, no naming the gf/mistress or any witnesses, and no posting their personal information or anything about them other than what might be in MSM.

So reasonable doubt, legal wise, regarding the kids being deseased? It’s his word against Shananna’s. What would SW motive be? I find it all bs. He’s not a good liar, maybe a “good” womanizer or manipulator but his body language and what he said in his interview deceives himself.

I think his motive is he wanted out and he didn't want to pay child support or divorce lawyers.

If you walk in on your wife, trying to strangle your babies, you knock the wife out, and then CALL 911 FOR HELP.

If you do snap and kill the wife, you can still call 911 and tell them she was killing you children and you were defending them.

You don't cram the babies dead bodies into an empty tool box and drive them to your job site, and stick them down a crude oil well, and then put on your favorite Tar Heels T-shirt, and smile for the tv cam the next morning.

I know

but if we go with him I would think he might not be thinking all that clearly

he just saw his wife kill his two kids killed her had gone through telling her he needed to go kinda tired

Did anyone to save the link to that long, useless video from the helicopter the other day? I’m the absolute worst with geography but doesn’t this look like the area they were flying over? Or maybe everything out there looks like this...?

Yes I know where to find that video and the actual site where the bodies were found is NOT on that video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike