TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody please if you have the time post more screenshots from the video? Closeup of restraints, etc. Tia!!!
Found a storage place near the neighborhood. Climate controlled so I think it’s an indoor style. I would imagine they would have a bunch of cameras. Wish I knew the exact addresss to figure out what direction she came from. Doubtful she crossed the highway and came from the other side.
Green X is the storage place. Blue X appears to be water treatment or some kind of tank area. I zoomed out a bit more and their appears to be some gas/oil tanks in the yellow circle. In the top left corner there is a Walmart, as far as well lit places that would have people. Not sure if it’s open 24 hours a day in Montgomery.(checked its open 24 hours a day)

Edited to add, just to the southwest of the yellow circle is a small open area that appears to have some “donuts” done in the grass. Can’t tell what the objects are around it. Two lane dirt paths look fairly well traveled, like it’s a off-road loop. Wonder if someone took her back there and she got away.

Without an address to know which side of the subdivision she was on, it’s so hard to tell.
The climate controlled storage unit building was mentioned as place that should be checked out on the Sheriff's FB Page. The Sheriff's Dept says they are closely monitoring the thread on their page. Here is their page with the thread:
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office

Yeah that’s obvious that people abuse the emergency room. But if you are claiming you think this woman was restrained in an ambulance and then broke free and jumped out, she probably would have a pretty legit reason to be in an ambulance. I am not sure if you’re from the NYC area due to your username, but we have many reputable hospitals who would absolutely watch over someone who was brought in by an ambulence in restraints. Sorry I just think it’s far fetched and I’m not even sure which point you’re trying to make bc they keep changing and disagreeing with one another.
I stated that she could have been restrained by EMTs and bolted from the ambulance or a hospital's triage. After seeing the person walking with her in the above post, I now believe this was a scam of some type. Since it occurred at 3 am, it was likely a nefarious scam.

My apologies if someone already posted this info and images.

Last image-sexual predators nearby. House is the house video and the dots are the sex offenders. Red=sex against a child blue=sexual battery green=other offense (prohibited sexual contact)
Closest 2 dots are 1 to 1.5 miles away from sunrise ranch. One man has 5 counts of child *advertiser censored* other man has sex with a minor. This is available on sex offenders near me Website. I put in the address of the house in video.

Also, images of home on video and the sunrise ranch entrance. Looking back To wooded area.
yea I wonder where and how deep those woods go... well... off to google earth I go!

I stated that she could have been restrained by EMTs and bolted from the ambulance or a hospital's triage. After seeing the person walking with her in the above post, I now believe this was a scam of some type. Since it occurred at 3 am, it was likely a nefarious scam.

You are stating an opinion as a fact. I will wait to hear from LE on if there is someone else in that video. I don’t see it.

Read the FB page of the Montgomery County Sheriff in Texas. People are slowing down the video to .25x and can see a man in a dark shirt walking with the woman before she gets close to the door. It can also be seen that he blocks the yellow light before she gets to it.
screen shots please!!! I've looked in the video but I just can't see it.

Go read the Montgomery County Sheriff Texas FB page. People have slowed down the recording and can see a man in a dark shirt walking with this female at the very beginning of the recording. She appears to be alone, but she's not alone.

I really think the poor video quality is creating that shadow (probably her hair) that's being speculated as another person.

IF (I say "if" because I can't see it) there really is another person in that video then yes, a scam looks like a definite possibility.

Or it could be a random, non-involved passerby. (Not very likely this time of night).

Or it could be someone she was trying to avoid, and they knew not to get to close-- in their mind they might be thinking "who knows when a door would open, or if there are surveillance cameras, etc."

So many ifs. So much more we don't know. I just sincerely hope this woman is alright.

Not sure if this is allowed, but anyone live close enough to this who is on the Nextdoor APP for the Sunrise Ranch area? I'm dying to know what everyone is saying on there... lol...
i didn’t have to verify my address to join Nextdoor in my location... just an idea but I don’t think any of us should do so.
ETA: format only.

I will say that I've never seen locking restraints on anyone (long-time healthcare worker) and assume they would only be used on psych patients or prisoner patients.
Since I cannot seem to edit
She might have bolted inside the nearest hospital's triage area where EMTs left her. EMTs wouldn't report this on their log because she wasn't their responsibility once inside the hospital.

Hospitals don't track patients that leave triage AMA. If she hadn't been evaluated by the triage nurse before she bolted, there wouldn't be any hospital record.
This would absolutely be tracked. All reports are typed and entered with key words. This is not the dark ages this way. I will go ahead and get verified - I can’t stand the rampant speculation. :( that was not directed towards you in particular. Liability insurance requires that this stuff is tracked and searchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatcrimewriterchick