TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
And fwiw I’m not even sure what I think about this situation. I’m not confident it is a scam and I’m not confident it isn’t. But I am not going to let my eyes play tricks on me just to fit a narrative.

Here's the other thing that frustrates me on this... LE put this video out asking for our help, but you KNOW this isn't the entire video. Release more than 7 seconds so we can all get a better look at her. Even this ABC article seems to have half a second more, which gives a quick snap of her in profile.. which would be very helpful for us to have in trying to idenetify her: Police search for mystery woman who rang doorbell and then disappeared
I read on Reddit that it froze up at that time (for whatever reason) and there were no edits to the video because the homeowner had posted it online first. Also that there are other recordings from people in the street that LE are reviewing.
I would like them to search every house in that street or in close proximity to each house she went to. The first house she went to makes me believe that she being held very close by. Additionally, it would be easier to think it was a robbery scam to gain entry to the house without force, but I don’t that’s that case at all, sadly.

I just connected with Kendra's family on facebook... they have reviewed the video and spoke with the Sheriff.. and do to evidence not yet release to the public, they can confirm that it is NOT Kendra in the video. :(
Thank you for confirming that for us. I was remembering that they were quite certain of her fate but didn’t have the source.

I read on Reddit that it froze up at that time (for whatever reason) and there were no edits to the video because the homeowner had posted it online first. Also that there are other recordings from people in the street that LE are reviewing.
I would like them to search every house in that street or in close proximity to each house she went to. The first house she went to makes me believe that she being held very close by. Additionally, it would be easier to think it was a robbery scam to gain entry to the house without force, but I don’t that’s that case at all, sadly.
Iirc the homeowner said it froze because she rang so many times. Searching decent quality security cams on amazon now, on the off chance that my psychotic dog didn’t scare a person off. She barks like a maniac even when someone’s just walking down the road. Even family members.

Ugh, I saw the thing about urine on one of the porches on Facebook and then found out the person who posted it was making stuff up. Why are people like that!? Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, that's really tacky. But some sick, unethical people just enjoy spreading lies and promoting ridiculous agendas. :( Just have to ignore it and move on to the facts.

Do you find it odd that other neighbours haven’t released their videos around the same time? That stuff spreads like fire in those FB groups. Are we sure their are more videos?

Didn’t LE say they have additional videos? I’ll have to go back and look. But I can see why neighbors wouldn’t want to post videos on their own accounts. I am creeped out by this and I live across the country! If this happened at my house I wouldn’t post about it on social media just to be safe.

I’d hate to break it to you but hospital restraints aren’t the only type of restraints. Again, I think your eyes are seeing what you want them to see, and I mean that with all due respect.
Obviously there are other types of restraints. Stop attacking me.

In this video at 0:04, one can see whatever it is that she is swinging has a rectangular object on the end of it.

There would only be two EMS personnel that would recognize her. They are working the night shift right now because this occurred at 3 am. Give them a day or two to read the news and realize she was their transport.

This is a smart idea, I think do LE would have reached out to EMS/reviewed medical calls considering the restraints?

Oh wow. Thank you so much for this information because the more I kept reading about the KN case the more I became convinced it had to be her.

Surprised and saddened a little it is not her because that would have maybe helped solve KN case.

Thanks again so much. Now we can research other possibilities.
Kendra who??

In this video at 0:04, one can see whatever it is that she is swinging has a rectangular object on the end of it.

Good catch! I see what you mean. It does look like... something. It rather looks the way an ID badge looks. Of course I have no idea what it actually is.

This is quite the mystery! Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing serious.

Not even remotely attacking you. I see bondage hogtie restraints, not medical restraints but that’s all just my opinion. I think the restraint is what you see dangling. Again, it’s NSFW in case you want to further look into bondage restraints so you can see what I am talking about. I also see no other person which the residents of the development seem to corroborate. Imo

I am torn two ways. The longer clip suggests at the end she is looking back to see if someone is following her and I keep thinking she might be running when she first flits past before coming up the path.

I'm torn that its either a scheme to get them to open the door for a robbery or she is genuinely running away from a captor. If it was a scheme and she tried many doors its not surprising no trace has been found. they left empty handed. But the outfit seems quite extreme for it to be one - who thinks of restraints?

If she was running from someone you'd expect more noise if she was then recaptured by them. And there doesn't look like there's any other obvious hiding places - woods or disused buildings to go and hide in nearby.

Its really quite horrible to think about. I definitely think all houses need to be searched. I'm sure LE are checking every available CCTV camera in the area. It would be good to get a view of another camera clip to see if there is anything else to glean from it. By the way, I also think she looks pregnant.
Thinking more about the baiting /robbery aspect, then wouldn’t we see other persons in the video nearby the door?

ETA: unless they were around the side or the back?

Last edited:
Something like this could certainly be locked if you used the D ring and not the clip. If I was in a panic or it was welded or locked, the tail would still be hanging there if I was trying to find help.

i see him! visible at the 0:02 second-ish mark

I dont think there are 2 people. I think its her long hair and shoulder which makes it look like two people walking together but really it is just her walking up. Her own head and long hair looks taller than her shoulder. Her shoulder makes it look like a smaller person with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandraca