CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to clarify once again, that I wasn’t expressing the whole straight vs gay thing. I feel like somehow lately I am not being understood through the whole typing thing. Ha.

Why did he get online and pursue her throughout all of her negativity, illness, and rejection of him? I just read her testimony of how they met, and apparently he went through a LOT to stay with her. And he initiated online contact to begin with. Why? He had to work VERY hard to get her.

Don’t gay guys who end up in straight relationships end up sort of thrown into it, and they go along with it because it’s the thing to do at the time?

Why did he make it a point to pursue her throughout everything she threw at him?

I think we also have to consider that CW lies. So nothing he might have said to a Grindr hookup may be real. Just what he thinks they want to hear to keep having access to sex:

"Yeah I'm married to a woman but she's abusive and I'm gay but don't know how to come out."

Last edited:
Nothing really makes sense about any of this, really. I guess it is probably almost impossible for anyone to really get inside his head and figure out WHY other than maybe a forensic psychologist, or others with similar personality disorders.

Look, y'all...at 24, I married a widower who was 38. I divorced him 18 years later for being gay, and NEVER ONE SECOND, did anyone associated with him including the kids and I suspect he was gay. It wasn't until he slipped up that I walked in order to let him persue his life.
As for HLN last night, AB was just on with Michaela and swore she and HLN vetted this guy for days because they found him hard to believe, but after reading a redacted part if court records, they believed him and while WE dont know his name, they do.
Having lived this kind of secret life in the past, I would love to cry bull pucky, but I can't. My ex was gay and I think he looked for someone who may have been a little naive to cover his tush. Like CW, he was a great father and husband, but I guess you can do anything to cover a secret even your parents NEVER realized either. But once I found out I can tell you, it was simply AWFUL until the divorce.

FWIW, I don't think anyone is necessarily doubting that CW could be gay or bi, but some of us are skeptical about this particular man who is currently telling his story to the media. We're not sure that men is telling the truth about having a 10-month hook-up relationship with CW.

But, I think most of us realize a man married to a woman and fathering children could be interested in men.

jmo

I don't know, lol. But I wouldn't put it past this stupid idiot. He killed his beautiful wife and children, after all.

Maybe this is just on TV, but 2 "buds" hanging in the basement on the down low getting drunk and playing pool while the wife is upstairs binge watching Grey's Anatomy, buzzed on boxed wine? Yeah, while not common I see it happening.

Last edited:
Look, y'all...at 24, I married a widower who was 38. I divorced him 18 years later for being gay, and NEVER ONE SECOND, did anyone associated with him including the kids and I suspect he was gay. It wasn't until he slipped up that I walked in order to let him persue his life.
As for HLN last night, AB was just on with Michaela and swore she and HLN vetted this guy for days because they found him hard to believe, but after reading a redacted part if court records, they believed him and while WE dont know his name, they do.
Having lived this kind of secret life in the past, I would love to cry bull pucky, but I can't. My ex was gay and I think he looked for someone who may have been a little naive to cover his tush. Like CW, he was a great father and husband, but I guess you can do anything to cover a secret even your parents NEVER realized either. But once I found out I can tell you, it was simply AWFUL until the divorce.

I sympathise LadyB - must have been shattering. Yes stereotypes mislead but the loss of trust & all the secrecy you've suffered must have been hideous.

I worked for a decade right in the heart of a famous gay quarter so I know LGBTQ comes in every flavour.

I just wish we had the clip of that and how they had the unredacted records vs AB saying on the first broadcast " we cannot verify him"/his story.

Since when is OCD, BPD?
I know lots of people who claim to have OCD in a joking fashion to explain their excessive tidiness.

No, there's a theory that SW suffered from BPD, one symptom of which is financial irresponsibility. Now, you might suggest that she didn't have any problem paying for all of those clothes, and maybe she didn't, but maybe she did.

Having been the victim of a man who at minimum was a narcissist and max was a sociopath who also had sex with men, it has a lot to do with wanting to use someone to fool the world while they pursue what they really want. It's sickening, really.

Makes me think about how hard scott peterson "courted" Laci and Amber. So gross. It's a conquest for them and playing the part can be fun.

If the anonymous person from HLN does turn out to be legit, it leaves me with a couple of thoughts and more questions:

1. The alledged person said their relationship had been over for 10 months prior to the murders so I am curious why someone would still have those texts messages saved on their cell phone. Maybe I am missing something and you can retrieve those messages but for me in Canada, I think once erased they are gone. I erase my text messages periodically as a routine from my phone history when I no longer communicate with a particular person therefore there would be no need to keep the thread there if it was over 10 months since they saw each other.

2. If true, where there is one person there is likely more. If CW did have a romantic homosexual relationship he likely have had one prior and since that person unless it was his first experience with a male romantically.

3. According to the anonymous person, he said CW hadn't come out as yet so maybe it was his coming out with this person.

4. Does the weight loss and muscle toning coincide with this relationship with the anonymous male?

5. Maybe the reason the anonymous male did not delete the texts after they departed ways was because CW had sent pictures to him of himself or they took pictures/videos of themselves on the anonymous person's phone. I don't see CW take the risk to keep that on his phone.

6. As for why this person is coming out now perhaps he has read the negative stories about SW being blamed for the murders and the fact that CW had a mistress and therefore he is wanting to do the right thing in his mind and present a more accurate image of what CW is.

7. Maybe the person is legit and knows that if he went to LE first, he would not be able to shed light on CW and therefore felt he would go to news first and then he would definitely be asked questions afterwards by LE and be told to not discuss with media going forward.
He had to have known he would be discovered by LE after the interview which lends me to think he is legit. I guess time will tell which it is.

I think we also have to consider that CW lies. So nothing he might have said to a Tinder hookup may be real. Just what he thinks they want to hear to keep having access to sex:

"Yeah I'm married to a woman but she's abusive and I'm gay but don't know how to come out."
Also that he would be shunned and lose his children if he came out. Not sure if he really thought that or just telling his friend a story in an effort to relate regarding how gays might be viewed, but interesting.IMO

To much information about what? How much she loves her children, husband & life?

Sorry, just not quite understanding your post. People post waaay more very personal info on Social Media. Did you watch AB last night? That was even tame compared to many rabbit holes I've been down on many internet sites.

I'm not sure what you mean about being threatened before?

TIA
To clarify: I was referring to the first video where she talks about going to NC for 6 weeks. She basically outlines her entire itenerary giving dates and even times of flight return. Yes, I do feel that is dangerous and TMI. IMO, it screams "hey burglars, come wipe us out!"

The part about being threatened, I was referring to CW. I was wondering if she wanted everyone to know her every move in case she came up missing. Just some random thoughts I had.

Out of all those details, I noticed she did not mention CW joining them that last week. Makes me wonder if she told him she wasn't coming back as originally planned, and he flew there to try and save his marriage. Just seems like trouble in Paradise to be away from your spouse that long on a non-business related trip.
MOO

There has been cases where ppl admit to one crime so LE doesn't get them on the bigger crime.
For example there is a case where the person admitted to trafficking drugs from Mexico while this person murdered a couple.
LE wonder why so quick to admitting that they were trafficking drugs.

My point is maybe he admitted to the co-worker affair so that maybe LE wouldn't look beyond this person.
Such as other affairs and then find out it was not just women he was having affairs with.

Anyway was just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member