CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, GraceVPrice! Thank you for joining us. :)

This is what I remember too - the basement was above ground enough for windows, but not a door. Would you mind linking the post if it's not too much trouble?

I want to see that too! But not the bags he put in the back seat. :(

Thank you for the reminder, Isalybra. Do you know where the closet is located? I was wondering if he possibly converted the small bedroom next to the master bedroom into a closet?View attachment 144522

Here you can see the concrete pad at bottom of deck stairs. If you look at the house next door you can see there's not enough clearance for a door but you can see windows. The houses look like they are same elevation, so we can assume same clearance. I'll see if I can find a better pic.

Attachments

• 35415965_10155497644276935_4638863008108380160_n.jpg
    35415965_10155497644276935_4638863008108380160_n.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 84
Well, so far, we have a nutjob who is known for filing thousands of frivelous lawsuits, and has a federal record...another guy who calls a news show (really, not much more than a tabloid) and claims to have had an affair with CW (and claims to know the lawsuit nut)...so far the only proof he shows is not validated via LE...then another guy comes out of the woodwork making similar claims, and then this other guys "brother" shows up to back him up...then the lawsuit nut posts something else on Bit Chute with yet another name, similar to the two "brothers" previously posted.

I would bet $100 this is all a game perpetuated by the lawsuit/federal record guy and another nut on the web.

Why? For their sick need for 15 min. and the thrill of playing telephone tree and stirring up the masses.

We, and many others, are being played. JMO

I don’t know about the others but Ashleigh Banfield sought out the guy who was on her show last night. He did not seek her. And LE isn’t validating anything, so their lack of statement or corroboration means nada at this point. Besides, what does it matter? LE said CW had an affair. Whether it’s this guy, multiple people, multiple genders, it’s alleged and probably substantiated, that he had an affair.

No, there's a theory that SW suffered from BPD, one symptom of which is financial irresponsibility. Now, you might suggest that she didn't have any problem paying for all of those clothes, and maybe she didn't, but maybe she did.
This is insulting to Shannan , people with BPD and everyone who has an organized closet. She has no more clothes than most women I know. Plus, the left hand side of this closet is CW's.

We know they had a bankruptcy in 2015. We know they are being sued by HOA. We do not know their financial status or income at the time of their murders.

Last edited:
I think the guy is legit, but I question his motive, offering himself up like this. The gay affair twist thickens the plot, and humiliates those who loved SW and the kids. He could have kept his mouth shut and stayed in the shadows until he was exposed in court documents or some other way. It seems selfish to me.

How does it humiliate those who loved SW and the kids any more than a straight affair or the fact that a supposedly loving family man strangled his precious family to death?

This is insulting to people with BPD and everyone who has an organized closet. She has no more clothes than most women I know. Plus, the left hand side of this closet is CW's.

We know they had a bankruptcy in 2015. We know they are being sued by HOA. We do not know their financial status or income at the time of their murders.
And we do not know if she was the only big spender.

Just a quick post about the significance of this anonymous person and it being 10 months prior and having no bearing on the case. That is definitely true, it wasn't a current situation and not connected directly to CW's frame of mind at the moment of the murders. However, if it is a true account, I think that is what makes it a valuable aspect of the case because is shows a pattern of deceit and a complexity of CW's state of mind. It would demonstrate an internal struggle and a conflict within his life albeit internally. So I do think it relates to the case currently. I also believe that where there is smoke there is fire and there has to be more going on and likely partners, then even close family and friends knew especially SW sadly.

Regarding the interview with the anonymous man who claims he had a 10-month hook-up relationship with CW:

"HLN’s host Ashleigh Banfield said the show sought the man to speak out but that it couldn’t independently confirm his story."

https://nypost.com/2018/08/29/man-claims-he-had-affair-with-dad-accused-of-killing-wife-kids/

edited to add bold

I wonder if this guy is being paid. Personally, I don't care for this type of journalism. If you can even call it that.

To clarify: I was referring to the first video where she talks about going to NC for 6 weeks. She basically outlines her entire itenerary giving dates and even times of flight return. Yes, I do feel that is dangerous and TMI. IMO, it screams "hey burglars, come wipe us out!"

The part about being threatened, I was referring to CW. I was wondering if she wanted everyone to know her every move in case she came up missing. Just some random thoughts I had.

Out of all those details, I noticed she did not mention CW joining them that last week. Makes me wonder if she told him she wasn't coming back as originally planned, and he flew there to try and save his marriage. Just seems like trouble in Paradise to be away from your spouse that long on a non-business related trip.
MOO

Thank you so much for clearing that up. Was just wondering what your thoughts were.

My mind is still convinced that Shanann truly felt her life was so close to living the best life her family could.

She just radiates in the last video. This isn't aimed at you, by no means, but I'm seriously sick of 'Shanann's fake SM life'. I BELIEVE SHANANN'S GLOW CAME FROM INSIDE! It's not hard to notice :)

Thanks for the reply.

If the anonymous person from HLN does turn out to be legit, it leaves me with a couple of thoughts and more questions:

1. The alledged person said their relationship had been over for 10 months prior to the murders so I am curious why someone would still have those texts messages saved on their cell phone. Maybe I am missing something and you can retrieve those messages but for me in Canada, I think once erased they are gone. I erase my text messages periodically as a routine from my phone history when I no longer communicate with a particular person therefore there would be no need to keep the thread there if it was over 10 months since they saw each other.

2. If true, where there is one person there is likely more. If CW did have a romantic homosexual relationship he likely have had one prior and since that person unless it was his first experience with a male romantically.

3. According to the anonymous person, he said CW hadn't come out as yet so maybe it was his coming out with this person.

4. Does the weight loss and muscle toning coincide with this relationship with the anonymous male?

5. Maybe the reason the anonymous male did not delete the texts after they departed ways was because CW had sent pictures to him of himself or they took pictures/videos of themselves on the anonymous person's phone. I don't see CW take the risk to keep that on his phone.

6. As for why this person is coming out now perhaps he has read the negative stories about SW being blamed for the murders and the fact that CW had a mistress and therefore he is wanting to do the right thing in his mind and present a more accurate image of what CW is.

7. Maybe the person is legit and knows that if he went to LE first, he would not be able to shed light on CW and therefore felt he would go to news first and then he would definitely be asked questions afterwards by LE and be told to not discuss with media going forward.
He had to have known he would be discovered by LE after the interview which lends me to think he is legit. I guess time will tell which it is.

My understanding is the affair lasted 10 months but has only been over a few months (summer 2017-early spring 2018). I am on the fence on whether the guy is legit (but leaning toward it being true). I personally never delete text messages, so I think it would be very possible for him to still have those text messages if they're legit.

I don't know. He could just be bi. Or maybe like some sociopaths he just likes a variety of various partners and kinky experiences. Even some straight men have sex with men as a kinky experience.

Sociopaths tend to have a lot of secrets about their sex lives I think. Just a lack of boundaries when it comes to fidelity and a high threshold for physiological arousal so they tend to go for more and more different experiences.

My narcissist ex identified as bi-sexual. He was up for ANYTHING. I mean, ANYTHING. Choking, threesomes (but only with other men), BDSM, some stuff I don't want to mention on a public forum in case some would be offended, or too young to know of such things. I mean, I could tell you things he did to me that would make your jaws drop, and he did them without consent. He also recorded raping me, and told his friends he had a super kinky video of us. Like he was proud of it.

CW may have been attracted to both sexes. He may have only wanted to marry a woman, and have his boys on the side. There are plenty of men out there like that.

WRT where CW slept Monday night; given there will often be a sliver of truth behind their lies, might his justification of leaving ALL the lights on Monday night be a cover while he was actually clearing evidence through the house?
Similarly the constant references to the baby monitors were because he knew that they didn't record.

What would have happened to Shanann’s business if they had split up? Would it have crashed? From what I’ve seen they’re all happy little homemakers living the American Dream. Is anyone who sells Thrive single? Divorced?
I have a friend that sells it. She is married but she post exactly how she feels. She doesn't act miserable nor does she act like everything is the greatest either. She is just an "it is what it is" type person. She just talks about the energy it gives her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74