CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the answer to that, but my guess is that SW's brother knew something about CW, or at a minimum, made observations. I hope we are able to one day learn what SW's parents and brother thought of CW when they first met him and as they got to know him.

They may not have gotten to know him very well, though, as he and SW moved to Colorado soon after their wedding. I can't help but wonder if CW found the job in Colorado to put some distance between SW and her family.

ETA: JMO, but my impression is that SW's brother and father adored her and were very protective of her.
I believe all of SW family named on the witness list to speak to the 6 weeks SW and children were visiting in NC, and also observing CW in final week of their trip. Witness list was definitely preliminary as it was released on day CW first appeared in court, and very likely more names including CW family will be added. MOO

I think it is more than obvious that AB and People have the same source and that is someone who works at the jail. All they are doing is sensationalizing this already horrific case to get ratings and sales. It's so nice of the jail to check once and awhile to see if CW is still alive. I find it disgusting. JMO
Like a terrorist,we need to take these people alive so as to find out exactly what happened. I don't want this evil animal to take the easy way out. Lessons here. We need to know what pushed the button.

'Still a Long Way to Go' in Watts Family Murders, Says Source: Dad Chris 'Had a Lot of Secrets'

“There’s still a long way to go. He [Chris] had a lot of secrets,” says the investigative source. “But I know we will get to the bottom of it. You can write that down. It’s going to happen.”

Wow.
So SW knew about the AP before heading to AZ, and I assume she told NUA. That is why NUA showed up so quickly.
And that explains, IMO, why SW didn’t appear to have a plate of food in that AZ trip photo. You don’t eat when you are facing that scenario of separation.

And I think that photo from high school of CW is the real CW. He looks ...
Photo 12. If looks could kill...JMO
Photos: Chris Watts family murder case

They past the Cervi Ranch sign at one point though. They were using the GPS coordinates listed by LE in one of the court documents to find the specific tanks.

i did see that one arch which appears in other videos, that has always been a question of mine, if he entered through the cervil ranch with those buildings there and was maybe restricted as to the time of day he could enter. Maybe the ranches are adjacent and the curious couple blew it by passing that arch.
I added to my previous post after reading an article about
G's Ranch. The 2 Ranches border each other. The owners are friends. G runs 3,000 cattle some coming from Cervi so it seems likely there aren't fences in certain places. G Ranch has 35,000 acres.
Cervi Ranch has horses, rodeos, cattle and weddings.

The point at which the couple stops at the very end to photograph the tanks
doesn't have any signs on the gate or fence, so we don't really know whether it's Cervi Ranch or G. Ranch.

Photos of Cervi
Father of slain Colorado woman sobs, seethes in courtroom

SW did not need to make a substantial investment in Thrive to start her business. Typically; a person begins to use the products, recognizes a health benefit, and starts talking about it. Or; others notice a difference (more energetic, weight loss, less joint pain, etc.), and ask about it.

Once SW told two others about the products and they began to use it, SW would then receive her base products for free. All new clients place orders on-line, and are enrolled in auto-shipments. SW was not responsible for placing orders, delivering product, etc. Thus, it was not necessary to purchase a large inventory and attempt to sell.

Hope this is helpful- trying to explain how SW's business worked, in a general sense. SW was so impressed by the product, that it was very easy (and exciting) for her to promote. She wanted others to feel as good as she did!
Sorry, I haven't had time to look at other posts but do you work for Thrive?

More from AB
1. CW had a lot of secrets and they were catching up with him. Explains recent unloving behavior toward family.
2. Male AP from last week did meet with LE.
3. CW is now under suicide watch, close Watch protocol.
4. In cell 23 hours a day. On suicide watch 24 hours per day because someone saw something and reported it.
5. Bare minimum in his cell.
6. Every 5-10 minutes someone has eyes on him.
7. Once a day complete cell inspection.
8. Several times a day they make physical contact with him to make sure he’s still alive.
9. No tv, no reading material
10. There is a shared newspaper that he has access to 1 hour per day when he is let out of his cell.
11. One hour a day he’s allowed into the “hour out room.” In the hour out room he gets a table, chair, shower, and a phone.
12. Allowed zero commissary, nothing from prison store.
Just what he deserves!!!

Wow.
So SW knew about the AP before heading to AZ, and I assume she told NUA. That is why NUA showed up so quickly.
And that explains, IMO, why SW didn’t appear to have a plate of food in that AZ trip photo. You don’t eat when you are facing that scenario of separation.

OMG I didn't realize that SW knew about CW's AP. When did she find out he was fooling around? Has it been verified that she found out before AZ?

On AB they were talking like C.W. has been involved in many sordid activities, police are investigating every one, and they’re all going to come out. Whether it’s true or not, I don’t know.
Hopefully the facts will come out. I get the feeling that AB does not do very thorough fact checking and that things tend to be sensationalized in order to get ratings.

Wow.

His forearms look short and abnormally so, IMO. Like a bit dwarfish.. Don't like the look of him at all, there is something slightly off. Physically. IMO of course.

Sh
Hopefully the facts will come out. I get the feeling that AB does not do very thorough fact checking and that things tend to be sensationalized in order to get ratings.
She seems to do thorough investigations, and she has experts on, but her delivery is selacious and presented for the greatest dramatic effect.

As a side note, I have a theory about the lack of oxygen at high elevations causing mental illness. But 5,000 feet elevation is not as bad as the people I see near the Cripple Creek, Colorado area, where the elevation is twice that.

Speaking about mental illness, I found some information that I wanted to pass along. I would call this information indirectly related to this case.

Colorado's suicide rate is 9th in the nation. It is interesting to note that all 10 of the states with the highest suicide rates in the nation are west of the Mississippi, 8 or 9 would be considered western states (depending how you count South Dakota), 7 or 8 of them are interior western states.

Suicides in Colorado Reach All-Time High

When they look at mental health generally, ranking states from best to worst, Colorado comes in at number 43 out of 51 (Includes Washington DC).

Report: Colorado among worst states in terms of mental health, especially for kids

i think if the gestation of the babies took place at the same altitude as their birth they would already be used to the somewhat reduced oxygen in the mother's blood. 5000 feet is not much, as you mention.
Frederick is lower altitude than Santa Fe, which is close to 7,200. I didn't have trouble in Santa Fe but everyone else in family found it hard to breathe and climb stairs.

Is AP on the witness list? I must be the last to know who this is. Oh!....affair partner...ok. I thought AP were real initials for a real name. Was driving me nuts. :)
At least one of them. Yes.

They do look smaller there. In the church they were covered in a gold colored drape, maybe the angle made them look the same size, to me.
I only saw stills but the girls looked like they were children size caskets covered with a plain white sheet. SW had the pall/cover with the cross embroidered on it.

Wow.

Or she found out while she was there. I think she returned from AZ & confronted him with the information she’d been given about him & the Anadarko AP. I think he then told her he wanted to separate. Whatever happened next caused him to either erupt in rage or feel that the only way out was murder. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard