Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could smell it a mile away, you KNOW LE had to have.
I am glad they pulled her in so quickly.

How messed up is it though, guys. That we see this crap, and know. Immediately.

My daughter had a Monarch butterfly move in with her a few days ago. She named him Freddy, and after he spent the evening hanging out on her hand and watching videos with her, she moved him to her bathroom so her cat wouldn't eat him. She fed him sugar water and diluted raspberry jam for days until he moved on to where ever butterflies go when they die. She misses him, but feels honored that he chose her as her 'roommate'.

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE GIVE THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD THIS TINIEST BIT OF COMPASSION.

It's not hard.

I know I said I can't. But that little face. Lord, the picture with the bow tie. How can you not want to smother that cute little face with kisses and give him all you have to offer.

Like I said. <modsnipped> I knew from day one. Been around the block too many times. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Police: Mother of Jordan Belliveau, 2, charged with 1st degree murder
The mother of Jordan Belliveau, the 2-year-old boy whose reported disappearance gripped the Largo community this past Labor Day weekend, was arrested and charged with his murder hours after police found the boy's body.
  • Body found in wooded area near Lake Avenue, McMullen Road
  • Charisse Stinson, 21, charged with 1st degree murder

Admin- so my post was deleted before because I named the mom as the POI and it was deleted by an admin. And I think it had great research. So now can I bring that post back? Because obviously I was unfortunately correct about a probable cause and reason she did this. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member