CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today on AB the People Mag author said C.W. told LE that SW knew about the affair. His inside source told him.

Why should we believe anything CW says? Of course CW is going to say that. He wants everyone to think she knew and went crazy and killed her kids because of it. Maybe she did know but I don't see any real proof that she did. We haven't seen N or a family member confirm that SW knew of the affairs or spoke about a separation. We only have that info from CW and a "family friend".

Thanks for this info. I wonder when LE will verify this person's ID or will they keep it anonymous until the trial starts?
If all this secret life stuff is true, I can see the value in a strategy of not revealing all of it, letting little leaks out, to back him in a corner, so he’ll start thinking there’s no point in lying, he’s busted!

Hey all- just got word that my physician wife has been verified. She is on a 24 hour shift now, but hopes to be able to answer as many pertinent medical questions as she can in the near future. Hopefully tomorrow, but it all depends on what happens at work this eve. Sometimes it’s slow....and she can get some rest. Other times it’s quite busy and she needs to catch up sleep. She is not really an avid Internet user, so it may take her a few days to get used to abbreviations and protocol etc...

If all this secret life stuff is true, I can see the value in a strategy of not revealing all of it, letting little leaks out, to back him in a corner, so he’ll start thinking there’s no point in lying, he’s busted!
ITA, and that may also be why the Watt's family were not included in SW's obit. Perhaps CW's attorney's strategy until all the facts are sorted?

He seems to be a guy who is very concerned about his image. There’s a chance that in order to protect himself from complete exposure in turns of extramarital relationships, especially gay ones (if he finds that embarrassing), he may decide to opt for a plea, instead of this being revealed in open court. I don’t think this is likely, but I think that taken in conjunction with all the evidence against him, it might force him in that direction.

Yup and she said the separation was definitely going to happen. CW must have been unaware Shanann told her family about the separation so he got caught in a huge lie.
Yes and hopefully that is true because you're right it's a big lie. I just haven't been convinced yet that SW knew about his affair or wanted a separation before the night she was killed. It does make sense that she stayed in NC with her family for so long (marriage troubles) so hopefully her family can confirm this at trial.

Why should we believe anything CW says? Of course CW is going to say that. He wants everyone to think she knew and went crazy and killed her kids because of it. Maybe she did know but I don't see any real proof that she did. We haven't seen N or a family member confirm that SW knew of the affairs or spoke about a separation. We only have that info from CW and a "family friend".
I don’t believe a word C.W. says. Some of what he says is probably true, but it’s all a big maybe. They do have their phones, so maybe it’s documented. We’ll see.

I saw that video last night, the futile drive of the couple. They kept showing the name of a different ranch that they thought was closed off because of fracking. Then at the end they focused in, barely, on the very distant tanks which they said matched the published gps coordinants. All ok, but i thought the tanks were on the cervil ranch, not the one we kept seeing on signs along the road in the video. I am not saying the name of the ranch in that video purposely. Imo

I agree about the ranch name. I though the site was clearly on a different ranch

Yes and hopefully that is true because you're right it's a big lie. I just haven't been convinced yet that SW knew about his affair or wanted a separation before the night she was killed. It does make sense that she stayed in NC with her family for so long (marriage troubles) so hopefully her family can confirm this at trial.
I do believe she told her 2 friends things weren’t right, and she suspected CW was having an affair.

What if SW (after she got home that night) used voice dialing (Siri or Google Voice) on CW's phone because she couldn't find hers and said
"call Nikole" but the phone dialed Nichol instead?

Nichol recognizes CW's number and answers, "Hi, Baby."
I'm joking but I guess it could have happened. So much energy and stress trying to keep it all under wraps.

As the AP has not been named by LE, you should remove this post

I has asked about the presence of CWs family at the funeral. I don't know how to reply or quote from one thread to another. But my inquiry was met with a question of whether we knew if the family of CW (parents/siblings) were present or not. I don't think it's been reported one way or the other. I do know CWs family was not mentioned during the homily when the Priest was reading the letters from SWs family. Even if the families weren't close, those were still CWs parents grandchildren. Perhaps they chose to mourn privately given the circumstances. At first I thought it was sad if they were not allowed to attend the funeral but maybe there was nothing barring them, maybe they just felt it better for everybody that they not attend.

Such a horrible, tragic, senseless loss for all of them.
It's sad that CW's family weren't there but my thinking is, if they stand by CW's claims that SW killed her darling daughters, how could they be there? There'd be conflict at a time where mourning and unimaginable grief is overwhelming and it'd be hard not to speak your mind. I believe CW's account will be quashed and his family will have to reevaluate the situation - the loss of their beautiful grandchildren at the hands of their own child! :(

CW has been referred to as stupid on these threads but the explanation he gave when he was cornered is pretty bright in my estimation. What else are you going to say when you’re found with three bodies? So he claimed SW killed the girls and he responded by killing SW.

He could have gone one better and claimed SW attacked him next, so he killed her in self defense. I don’t know if this is possible but I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone try it in order to save their life.
Yes, he spoke like a lawyer all of a sudden on Wed night when he confessed. I believe he received advice from someone earlier that day.

He said he went into a rage and ultimately strangled Shanann to death per affidavit. This part of the confession is very carefully worded. This leaves room for more brazen lies to crop up later. He may say Shanann asked him to drop the girls in oil vats so the bodies are never found, as she was deeply ashamed, and begged him to strangle her to death. So ultimately he did.

SW did not need to make a substantial investment in Thrive to start her business. Typically; a person begins to use the products, recognizes a health benefit, and starts talking about it. Or; others notice a difference (more energetic, weight loss, less joint pain, etc.), and ask about it.

Once SW told two others about the products and they began to use it, SW would then receive her base products for free. All new clients place orders on-line, and are enrolled in auto-shipments. SW was not responsible for placing orders, delivering product, etc. Thus, it was not necessary to purchase a large inventory and attempt to sell.

Hope this is helpful- trying to explain how SW's business worked, in a general sense. SW was so impressed by the product, that it was very easy (and exciting) for her to promote. She wanted others to feel as good as she did!

SW did find the product very beneficial and easy to promote.

SW posted how she hardly left the house with her first two pregnancies and now, has lots of energy and vitality for life, waking at 6am and out and about!

If this is even remotely true, what a difference for CW! SW was living a low-key life with her previous pregnancies and it's all changed, maybe, CW hoped she would return to a slower pace, become house bound. Just mulling over things again, not excuses for CW.

Nothing he was taking has been verified, I did say it was only my opinion. :)
I'm a little confused, why was it your opinion he was taking Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and has it been verified? This is no criticism on you personally, I'm just trying to catch up on what substances they found in his blood that could have led to this terrible tragedy? I haven't seen any other sources reporting he was taking HGH so can you link please?

Yes, he spoke like a lawyer all of a sudden on Wed night when he confessed. I believe he received advice from someone earlier that day.

He said he went into a rage and ultimately strangled Shanann to death per affidavit. This part of the confession is very carefully worded. This leaves room for more brazen lies to crop up later. He may say Shanann asked him to drop the girls in oil vats so the bodies are never found, as she was deeply ashamed, and begged him to strangle her to death. So ultimately he did.
Except only he would be stupid enough to think that anyone would believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member