Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Peterson for one. Although the death toll was lower, it was still horiffic.
Yes he did although the part that gets me the most is murdering his already born daughters. There has certainly been men and women who have murdered their spouse to be with their lover, but murdering their own flesh and blood just seems so rare. Of course there are honor killings but this isn't the case here.

Yes he did although the part that gets me the most is murdering his already born daughters. There has certainly been men and women who have murdered their spouse to be with their lover, but murdering their own flesh and blood just seems so rare. Of course there are honor killings but this isn't the case here.
It’s rare in terms of the number of overall murder cases, but it (family annihilators) is something that has been well documented.

Of “family annihilator” type cases, his actions after the fact were rare.
Normally one of two things happens:

The killer commits suicide.
The killer goes on the run.
Edit* To add a third: Immediately surrenders

This guy decided to stay and commit a coverup.

Last edited:
And some men love their wives no differently when they are pregnant.
Iwould imagine most love them all the more.

I am super bossy too, it started when I had children and came out of necessity as if I don't take charge my OH would do nothing, running a family requires a boss if both parties don't take equal responsibility and use initiative, if I didn't tell daddy to feed the children, turn off the scary tv, stop the baby climbing, don't leave that hot coffee there etc etc I would have complete chaos! Some daddies are great and some need guidance!
What is OH? Old husband? Ornery husband? I just have to know, lol.

I think he considered the kids as an extension of SW.

I've been thinking the same thing.

I think it’s a loser case. I’ll be surprised if a hot shot lawyer steps in. Losing is not good for the ego.

Again, morality. One could take a bad-smelling case citing that "everyone has to have the right for a fair trial". The slain kids make it such a burden.

Be it "he/she got the child murderer off the hook", or "he/she did not get the child murderer off the hook", it sounds horribly.

Statistically, people are bound to feel sympathetic towards kids and dogs, and this is what makes his case so difficult. JMO.

Respectively, how do know she was smarter and had better ideas?
By watching her videos. Reading her posts. She made it all happen, being sick and feeling lousy and all. He was her not so helpful partner. She accomplished quite a bit in her life. Him. Not so much. I think he is stupid because of all the stupid lies he told thinking he was going to get away with it. I also think leaving that sheet, that matched his sheets at home, in that oil field, ranks way up there on the list of the stupidest things criminals have done. And to those who say that sheet could have blown out of his truck bed, he was stupid to put it in his truck bed.

Even in the honor killings, after the killing, the person acknowledges the killing - very much so! - and says "she behaved in such a way that I had to protect my honor". They don't say, "she is my whole life, I miss her so much".

They went bankrupt in 2015 was it? What happens if they found themselves in financial straits once again. I don’t think you can file bankruptcy. What do people do?

Respectively, how do know she was smarter and had better ideas?
Well, the first thing that comes to mind to show higher intelligence is, SW didn't murder her kids and CW because she had an AP and wanted out. Based on CW's tv interviews he also thought he was smarter than LE and that his lies, forensics etc would not be outed. Smarter people than CW have tried to get away with murdering their families, and their arrogance has proven them wrong time and again.
If CW was smarter than SW he would have asked for a divorce and moved on with his life, paying alimony/child support and facing up to his responsibilities as a father, not killing his pregnant wife and two adorable toddlers then making up a crock and bull story about SW strangling his daughter on a baby monitor, then dumping the toddlers in vats of crude oil. Edited to add Just MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member