AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have clarified...how do we know it was an abduction by a stranger or someone not already identified as those DNV was with?

We don't know that she was abducted by a stranger. We only know that she was abducted. In fact, given everything we know, I'm inclined to believe that she was abducted by someone who knew her and who had a reason to want her and her car to vanish.

Why would we think that one of the three people at The Dublin is responsible for her abduction? Clearly it wasn't DW. One of the party animal friends gave birth a month prior to Danni's abduction so I think she can be ruled out. Furthermore, previous comments state that two of the four went directly from The Dublin to Ollies.

Let's work together to put together a new timeline. If anyone has more information about the time line, please fill in the blanks.

Also, let's exclude anything that isn't relevant, like what friends did after Danni and friends parted ways for the evening. It also doesn't matter what DW did between finding the phone and contacting JDT in the morning and it is unrelated to Danni's disappearance.

July 17

July 17 evening: Danni went for a drink with 3 friends at The Dublin

10:45PM Danni and DW leave The Dublin together, Danni following DW

11:05PM Danni and DW pull into the closed Shell station, a completely spontaneous decision based on Danni flashing her headlights. Danni and DW discuss the phone, and decide to return to The Dublin together to collect the phone.

11:07PM DW pulls out of the Shell station

11:08PM Car 3 enters Shell station. DW does not leave Shell station as planned

11:24PM Car 3 and Danni leave Shell station, Danni's GPS has been disabled. Danni never seen again.

11:30PM (approx) DW arrives at The Dublin and retrieves Danni's phone. He waits for her but she does not arrive.

July 18

7:30AM DW contacts JDT to return deliver Danni's phone to JDT, JDT tells him to leave phone at a restaurant where Danni works. DW keeps the phone.

TIME?? TT contacts Danni's phone

TIME DAY?? JDT learns that Danni did not arrive at work.

July 19

Evening: Danni missed visit with her daughter at JDT's house.

July 20

Morning: DW contacts JDT, informs her that he is going to police. He delivers Danni's phone to police.

Danni is reported missing
My understanding is that DNV had taken the day off on Wednesday the 18th. She was not working until maybe Friday.

cedgison: most of us here (if not all) were under the impression that RC & MK...and for that matter DNV and DW were going to Ollies...
You've stated, per RC - they didn't go there, and were never there....
Who then started this idea that they were? If not DW, I honestly don't know who could have, aside from someone who would be very very important to the case...
(of course Rc MK could be lying: but I figure surveillance could verify their story)
Do you know who started this 'rumor' for lack of better word, that the 'party train' was going to Ollies'- ?

They intended to all go to Ollie’s. RC & MK ended up not going. After the phone issue, DW went but even he says RC & MK were not there.

Since y’all are doubting the bar hopping party train, there is a lot about that that we don’t know. Sure, 3-4 people (including DNV) doesn’t make a party train and 1-2 restaurants/bars doesn’t indicate bar hopping. BUT what was the intent for the night? Were there supposed to be other people catching up & joining at other locations? How many other locations did they plan to go to?
Indeed. The intent for the night. That is the question.

That doesn’t say that RC & MK were, in fact, at Ollie’s. Just that that was the intended next location. Also, it was DW that told JDT he was at Ollie’s; not RC or MK.

It doesn't really matter where DW was after he collected the phone. Danni had already been abducted, and he has an alibi for the time that she was abducted.

Otto IMO he was the only one (aside from perps) who knew she vanished into the night....what stopped him from going to police?
We can agree to disagree @ what he should have done.... :)
Don't want to muck up thread about speculation as to his 'character' - just like to deal in facts...

Suppose you get a phone call at 7:30 am from a stranger telling you that a family member's phone was found in a parking lot and that the family member was supposed to meet you to pick up the phone and didn't show up. Do you do nothing and expect the stranger to call police? Do you tell the stranger to leave the phone at a restaurant? What do you do?

I have followed a neighbor home a time or two. On occasion, a friend has followed me home. On none of this drives were we a PARTY TRAIN. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto IMO he was the only one (aside from perps) who knew she vanished into the night....what stopped him from going to police?
We can agree to disagree @ what he should have done.... :)
Don't want to muck up thread about speculation as to his 'character' - just like to deal in facts...

In the beginning I questioned this as well because I most likely would have sounded an alarm but then I asked my husband and he said, " it was late, I probably would have gone home and figured I would get in touch with her later." and he would have taking queues from the people that seemed to know her.

They intended to all go to Ollie’s. RC & MK ended up not going. After the phone issue, DW went but even he says RC & MK were not there.

No one thought it important to update the timeline that is repeatedly posted in the two months since this happened to state that no one actually went to Ollie's?

I really can't think of any way that "they headed out to Ollie's" means something other than "they traveled to Ollie's" or colloquially, "they went to Ollie's." If no one went to Ollie's, then there is no reason to talk about Ollie's. If the two people who "intended to go to Ollie's" did not actually "go to Ollie's" within minutes of expressing their intent, then they did not intend to go to Ollie's.

If MK and RC went home by 10:45 (what time they would have had to leave to have left Dublin's before DNV and DW), then there was no party train, no bar hopping. You keep bringing up potential "other people" who were meeting them "later" but according to you, everyone already went home. There was no plan for later if by 10:45 the party was over.

Suppose you get a phone call at 7:30 am from a stranger telling you that a family member's phone was found in a parking lot and that the family member was supposed to meet you to pick up the phone and didn't show up. Do you do nothing and expect the stranger to call police? Do you tell the stranger to leave the phone at a restaurant? What do you do?
This stmt is 100! Otto is en fuego this evening. Bravo.

Last edited:
No one thought it important to update the timeline that is repeatedly posted in the two months since this happened to state that no one actually went to Ollie's?

I really can't think of any way that "they headed out to Ollie's" means something other than "they traveled to Ollie's" or colloquially, "they went to Ollie's." If no one went to Ollie's, then there is no reason to talk about Ollie's. If the two people who "intended to go to Ollie's" did not actually "go to Ollie's" within minutes of expressing their intent, then they did not intend to go to Ollie's.

If MK and RC went home by 10:45 (what time they would have had to leave to have left Dublin's before DNV and DW), then there was no party train, no bar hopping. You keep bringing up potential "other people" who were meeting them "later" but according to you, everyone already went home. There was no plan for later if by 10:45 the party was over.
I absolutely share your frustration with the entire way this has been handled. So that we can understand what happened and hopefully avoid such a timeline disaster in the future, is it possible for the VI to share when was this information obtained by JDT?

I wonder if what is meant is that DNV had plans to meet her friends later. The people with DNV so far the evening she went missing weren't really her friends. She could have just been biding her time until her friends who might be more inclined to start partying after 11 pm/12 pm were ready to head out to have fun. Speculation but if you are 24 then 11 pm is early.

Last edited:

And in terms of barhopping and party trains I think 10:45 is relatively lame. MOO

And in terms of barhopping and party trains I think 10:45 is relatively lame. MOO

It sounds more like parents grabbing a couple of drinks while their spouses watch their kids for a couple of hours after work.

Tuesday nights, Dublin's closes at 12 midnight. Ollie's stays open until 2am. If anyone wanted to stay out past midnight, Ollie's would make sense as it's open to 2am even on a Tuesday.

We have never answered the question of who would want to hurt DNV. I keep coming back to the CDC report that over 55% of murdered women are killed by a current or former romantic partner or their family. Less than 16% of women are murdered by a stranger.
Percent of Women Killed by Husbands or Boyfriends - The Atlantic
I feel like I've been banging the drum endlessly on the issue of TT but the responses haven't been consistent or frankly coherent. I know what has been said by LE regarding JCD but on a speculative basis I wonder if something like what happened to DNV might not be right up his alley or one of his friends or relatives and that is why LE worked so hard to search the property and search the house?

I wonder if what is meant is that DNV had plans to meet her friends later. The people with DNV so far the evening she went missing weren't really her friends. She could have just been biding her time until her friends who might be more inclined to start partying after 11 pm/12 pm were ready to head out to have fun. Speculation but if you are 24 then 11 pm is early.

11 pm at 24 may be early. Yet, her body would still be in recovery from giving birth. Even without being woken at all hours, six weeks post-birth is still in the ‘recovery’ stage.

With that said, many food service workers have ‘shifted’ hours, in that their work days often lasts longer than a regular 9-5 job. But, if DNV had plans to meet up with a different group of frineds later that evening/early morning, wouldn’t there be chatter about her not being there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15