AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Websleuths member cedgison as our new verified insider in Danniella's case.

I spoke with Julie Thomas, Danniella's mother-in-law, who said how much cedgison has helped her in this trying time.

Cedgison does not need to post links to the information she posts. It is up to you to decide if you believe it or not.

If you do not believe what a verified member on Websleuths says we ask you scroll by and do not argue.

You are allowed to ask cedgison questions however, you must do so in a way that does not violate TOS.

Really the main thing you need to remember on Websleuths is Don't Be A Jerk.

When speaking with Julie Thomas she gave me information to pass along.

Last Friday her brother, Danniella's uncle, was taken out of his house in handcuffs along with his son. The police threw in flash bombs and tore up the house looking for evidence connected to Danniella. They did this show of force based on a tip. The police told Julie that as soon as her brother was cleared he could move back in. Julie's brother has moved back in so he is no longer a suspect.
So please do not discuss him as a suspect.

His son is still in jail but nothing to do with Danniella's disappearance. I don't believe he is a suspect either but you all would no better than me.

Let's hope and pray Danniella comes home safe today!

Take Care,
Tricia

Sorry I haven't been on in several days.

For all the new people joining the case, I really recommend reading through thread #1 as a lot of points have been covered already and it would be really helpful for the VIs if we could focus on the following:

1. The lojack disablement
2. Who benefits from disappearing Danni
3. The Carjacking angle (ie where could a car be concealed/resold/parted etc)
4. Where Danni could have possibly gone off the road with her car

The chances of Danni having left voluntarily are next to nil IMO. Why would she leave money behind?

Following is an update to my original post in thread one on page 5 to help clarify some of the info for those asking:

Players named in media:
Danniella/Danni - missing
<modsnipped full name> (TT)- ex-boyfriend and father to their 4-y/o daughter, ex-U.S.Army
<modsnipped full name> (JDT) - mother of TT, current custodian of daughter (Mobile)
--collectively being referred to as "party train"--
DW - last to see Danni
MK - female friend with Danni at Dublin's
RC - male friend with Danni at Dublin's

Timeline:
July17 - Purchased car at Pearl Motors Inc at ?
July17 - Arrived at Dublin Pub at ?
July17 - 10:45pm - Left Dublin pub, reportedly headed to Ollie's
July17 - Approx 11:00 - Is reportedly following DW (riving his rental)south on 90 when she flashes her lights to pull over (this is in the opposite direction of Ollie's)
July17 - 11:05PM - Both cars on video at Shell Station
July17 - around 11PM last GPS location and activity on phone at Shell Station, after this there is no further activity. GPS is disabled.
July17 -11:07PM - One car leaves
July17 - 11:08PM - Another car pulls in both cars stay parked
July17 - 11:24PM - Both cars leave
July17 - Approx 11:45pm DW returns to Dublin's to retrieve Danni's phone
July 18 Approx 12am Arrives at Ollie's and stays for a few minutes
July 18 1:00 am DW Returns rental car
July20 - Reported missing by JT and DW together in person
July 20 - Police search Danni's apartment
July25 - Confirmed Case given to Mobile Homicide by media
July27 - Vigil held at 7:30PM Cottage Hill / Medal of Honor Park (organized by Julie)
Aug 2 - PD holds press conference

Facts as we know them:
1. DW was the last person known to see Danni
2. DW's story is inconsistent and has changed
3. DW had a rental car that night <modsnipped no link to verify>
4. LE has Danni's phone, which was found at Dublin's
5. Danni's apartment was searched
6. Danni's car was newly purchased with paper tags (no plates)
7. MK and RC are silent since
8. Danni's daughter is fine and with JDT
9.There was a LoJack tracking device on Danni's car that was tracked to the shell station. References to a GPS ping refer to the LoJack device on her car NOT, her phone. The last ping was at the Shell.
10. Danni's phone is confirmed to have been retrieved from Dublin's by DW and is now in LE possession.
11. LE have CCTV of the gas station showing Danni together with DW and Danni with another car
12. TT was in rehab the night Danni disappeared.
13. LE state they have no evidence of homicide, however the case is being handled by homicide.
14. A large amount of cash was found in Danni's apartment along with a recent list of life goals.
15. Danni does not have a history of drug abuse, and was successfully employed at the time of her disappearance.

You may also follow @cedgison for other quotes and facts. She is a Verified Insider on this case, and is in contact with JDT and what she knows or need help with.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/members/cedgison.211392/

Questions:

Did family/friends enter Danni's apartment before or after LE?
How did they gain entry?
Has the family been given a copy of the CCTV video? If not, contact NBC15 ask them for it.
Was a BOLO put out for the car?

The last thread is a mess and needs to be cleaned up when moderators have time. Looks like some guidelines are in order.

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

*Do not bring information here from a closed or private facebook page. On an approved official missing person’s social media page you may only discuss comments made by the Administrators and a link must be provided.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed.

'Like' this post to indicate that you have read the guidelines.

Last edited:
Bringing Tricia's post over from another thread:

You must treat all verified members on Websleuths with respect. If you don't believe them please scroll past. It is not OK for you to call out a verified member and challenge them as to whether or not they are telling the truth. This includes anything passive aggressive or posting in a way where you tapdance around what you really mean but we can all tell you are questioning the truthfulness of the verified member.

Verified members do not have to answer all questions and they do not have to provide links. It is not OK to hound them to answer a question.

Goodmorning everyone.

I have some catching up to do with some of the new posts. <modsnipped: rumors are not allowed-MSM links must be provided to substantiate statements>

Last edited by a moderator:
The last thread is a mess and needs to be cleaned up when moderators have time. Looks like some guidelines are in order.

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

*Do not bring information here from a closed or private facebook page. On an approved official missing person’s social media page you may only discuss comments made by the Administrators and a link must be provided.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed.

'Like' this post to indicate that you have read the guidelines.
Sorry for my post that violated!!
Also, how do we get Vail's timeline and what we know post added to the beginning of this thread so it is easier to find for reference?

Question - I believe that DNV and TT shared legal custody of their young daughter CT. I also believe that TT's Mother, JDT , had done most of the physical, everyday life, raising of the child up to now ........ Am I correct ?

Question - I believe that DNV and TT shared legal custody of their young daughter CT. I also believe that TT's Mother, JDT , had done most of the physical, everyday life, raising of the child up to now ........ Am I correct ?
It is my understanding JDT has custody and DNV was working on getting custody a little at a time.

Want to get some things clear:
VI cedgison has stated LE has confirmed 3 cars
This means 3 different cars....so we can lay to rest idea that DW is car 3?

Vail timeline states: around 11 'last GPS location and activity on phone'

Confused about that mention @ phone.....who's phone? Thought DNV didn't have phone?? (Really confused by that statement)

Also- sounds like anywhere between 11:05 -11:24 GPS could have been disabled? (Thought could be pinpointed better than that)

TIA

Last edited:
Vail timeline states: around 11 last GPS contact and phone activity

Confused about that mention @ phone.....who's phone? Thought DNV didn't have phone?? (Really confused by that statement)
Yeah, that confuses me too. As far as we know, cell phone was working the next day. Maybe a mistake?

Questions - Was TT in rehab or a halfway house? There is a difference, although people sometimes confuse the two terms..... Was his rehab/halfway house stay, Court ordered ?....... Can someone please find a link showing who or whom (if more than one person) had "for sure positive real lawful Legal Custody" of CT ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member