AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article on dumping grounds someone posted on another WS thread:

Sunken cars can hold tragic secrets in Florida's waterways

"I see water and all I think is, when people want to hide something or dispose of something or throw something away they don't want anybody else to find, it goes in the water," Beer said. "There are enough canals in the area and they chuck it and they assume that nobody is ever going to look in there. But we do."

"I see water and all I think is, when people want to hide something or dispose of something or throw something away they don't want anybody else to find, it goes in the water," Beer said. "There are enough canals in the area and they chuck it and they assume that nobody is ever going to look in there. But we do."
Great article. I am sure MPD is well equipped with dredging equipment. That pond on the property adjacent to the Dykes property that was seen in the interview with the neighbor looked fairly deep. Wonder if it were dredged?

Goals from June may not be the same goals as July. We don't know. Was the unborn, or newborn baby ever mentioned on any of her social media? Was a goal ever shown for the baby or the pregnancy?

I don't think JDT has/had enough motive to want Danniella gone. They could fight out custody in court, and had done that previously. TT was in a rehab, I assume drug rehab, and as far as we know, wasn't a current boyfriend of Danniella's. I don't know if either had another relationship going, or with who. I didn't see the SM posts of either. I am not in any other group discussing this case, so maybe there's stuff that's been revealed that I don't know.

I don't have much experience with people giving up their babies for adoption either. I only know of one person that did, and had prior children. She was so stricken with grief afterwards, that she got pregnant again so she keep that baby. She knew the parents of the one that adopted her baby, and even though they were many states away, she regularly saw photos, and got updates, but she couldn't stop feeling guilty for not keeping it. I am positive others have felt like this woman I know did. I'm positive that some walk away, glad to have found a wonderful place for their child, and move on with their life.

I don't know Danniella, and don't have a clue how she was handling it. I don't know if she was struggling with an addiction, if she was depressed, if she was carefree and ready to tackle the world. I don't know.

Apologies if I have double posted.
Who reported that TT was in rehab?

Goals from June may not be the same goals as July. We don't know. Was the unborn, or newborn baby ever mentioned on any of her social media? Was a goal ever shown for the baby or the pregnancy?

I don't think JDT has/had enough motive to want Danniella gone. They could fight out custody in court, and had done that previously. TT was in a rehab, I assume drug rehab, and as far as we know, wasn't a current boyfriend of Danniella's. I don't know if either had another relationship going, or with who. I didn't see the SM posts of either. I am not in any other group discussing this case, so maybe there's stuff that's been revealed that I don't know.

I don't have much experience with people giving up their babies for adoption either. I only know of one person that did, and had prior children. She was so stricken with grief afterwards, that she got pregnant again so she keep that baby. She knew the parents of the one that adopted her baby, and even though they were many states away, she regularly saw photos, and got updates, but she couldn't stop feeling guilty for not keeping it. I am positive others have felt like this woman I know did. I'm positive that some walk away, glad to have found a wonderful place for their child, and move on with their life.

I don't know Danniella, and don't have a clue how she was handling it. I don't know if she was struggling with an addiction, if she was depressed, if she was carefree and ready to tackle the world. I don't know.
Who said TT was in rehab? LE? MSM?

Well said. Many here have asked friends of DNV to join the thread so that we could learn more about who she was and how she was doing at the time of her disappearance. The family dynamic associated with DNV being pregnant must have been rough too. She had a daughter who no doubt saw her mom pregnant but then never saw a brother return? Kids are amazingly intuitive even at young ages so the young CT must have realized something. How did the family react to new child? We don't know because we know about as much about them as we do about DNV. Birth in the best of circumstances involves adjustment if even just because of hormones. So if DNV was at peace about her choice her body and brain were flooded with hormones that could have impacted the way she was thinking about things and behaving. I just hope she was ok with it all.

JDT stated one hour ago that DW showed up at Ollies at 12 and had a few.
Was she there by herself as the last statement was that MK and RC weren't there? Did she run into DW? Or maybe Donald Trump was in town and decided to give her a toast on her successful get away from Mobile? Where is this coming from?????

Off topic/kinda
“Bodies, cars found in Oklahoma lake – Sheriff's deputies found two cars submerged in Oklahoma's Foss Lake in September 2013, and DNA tests recently confirmed that the human remains inside those cars matched the descriptions of six people who went missing in 1969 and 1970. The state Medical Examiner's Office said the victims died from drowning and their deaths were accidental.”
Bodies found in Oklahoma lake tied to decades-old mysteries? - CNN
upload_2018-9-23_15-49-57.jpeg

A voluntary disappearance would be a blessing in the sense it means DNV is still alive but I find it highly improbable.

By all accounts, this was staged to look like a voluntary disappearance IMO. If she didn't leave her phone at Dublin's she would have been intercepted by Car 3 after DW went home and everyone would have said she ran away with her new car to start her new life. I doubt she even would have been reported as missing.

DW signals that something is wrong 7:30am Wednesday but no one close to her thought to report her missing until Friday when DW says he is going to drop the phone off with the police. In hindsight this aberrant oversight is being blamed on DW, someone her family and friends claim she didn't even know. Why is a stranger responsible for filing a missing persons report?

By all accounts, this was staged to look like a voluntary disappearance IMO. If she didn't leave her phone at Dublin's she would have been intercepted by Car 3 after DW went home and everyone would have said she ran away with her new car to start her new life. I doubt she even would have been reported as missing.

DW signals that something is wrong 7:30am Wednesday but no one close to her thought to report her missing until Friday when DW says he is going to drop the phone off with the police. In hindsight this aberrant oversight is being blamed on DW, someone her family and friends claim she didn't even know. Why is a stranger responsible for filing a missing persons report?

You are 100% correct!! Why is a stranger responsible? Does not even make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz