Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, there’s also reason to think that having gone through the end of a bad marriage and come out the other side, she knew she could survive CW leaving and still have a happy, successful life. She’d already done it. She knew what was within her. Also, as dark as the end of her first marriage may have been, she didn’t resort to violence then. I have a hard time seeing why she would now.
Divorce is depressing for most people who experience it, but you deal with it, learn from it and move on, just like Shanann did. She had a huge support team to help her get through it if she had to do it again.

I wonder who would support CW? He doesn't seem to have many, if any of his own friends. I doubt a lot of people would side with a man who left his children and pregnant wife for another woman. I'm sure he was aware of that.

I apparently need to purge my social media, because judging by some of the criticism of SW’s Facebook posts (especially in Facebook groups), mine might paint the picture of an abusive psychopath. I certainly don’t want that.

Just make sure to delete your SM a week before you commit a heinous crime and it will all be good. ;-)

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif
rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Divorce is depressing for most people who experience it, but you deal with it, learn from it and move on, just like Shanann did. She had a huge support team to help her get through it if she had to do it again.

I wonder who would support CW? He doesn't seem to have many, if any of his own friends. I doubt a lot of people would side with a man who left his children and pregnant wife for another woman. I'm sure he was aware of that.
I've wondered if this was his main motivation to murder his family and unborn son.....so he wouldn't look bad in the eyes of others. For some reason he must have thought people would believe a pregnant SW just left with 2 little ones after their emotional discussion. I've seen other people in extra marital affairs where they lack clarity, as it appears CW did. Of course, I think his #1 reason for murdering all of them is freedom from them. Freedom to carry on with his mistress. Can you imagine if people believed that SW left him and took his children from him...the attention and sympathy he would get? I can just imagine his fantasies that went on in his head over all this!

After the early shut down last night, I went and took a second look at a few FB videos where CW plays with the girls and also where CW and SW are laughing together over the girls. It is just amazing to me that over the years when I have heard people close to a guilty person say something to the effect that "they were such a good guy!" I always doubted that they knew what to look for or were in denial (or did not know them that well). Not that these videos show us all or anything....but it is a window to see just how genuinely normal (for lack of a better word) or even loving/caring someone can appear who could go on to commit something so horrific. If he lacked empathy all along, living that lie was Oscar winning IMO. In these snippets, it truly does not appear hollow to me.

I've wondered if this was his main motivation to murder his family and unborn son.....so he wouldn't look bad in the eyes of others. For some reason he must have thought people would believe a pregnant SW just left with 2 little ones after their emotional discussion. I've seen other people in extra marital affairs where they lack clarity, as it appears CW did. Of course, I think his #1 reason for murdering all of them is freedom from them. Freedom to carry on with his mistress. Can you imagine if people believed that SW left him and took his children from him...the attention and sympathy he would get? I can just imagine his fantasies that went on in his head over all this!
Excellent points. And it is amazing how he could think he could get away with it (the missing scenario). I wonder if he did not know of the camera across the street until after the fact? I got the sense in one of his media interviews when they are asking him about what doors were locked around the house....and he gets to the fact that the back door was locked (oops!)...it dawns on him for a second how ridiculous it sounds then that they left without their keys...particularly since he has already told the cops that the keypad on the garage door does not work. It is just impossible.

Excellent points. And it is amazing how he could think he could get away with it (the missing scenario). I wonder if he did not know of the camera across the street until after the fact? I got the sense in one of his media interviews when they are asking him about what doors were locked around the house....and he gets to the fact that the back door was locked (oops!)...it dawns on him for a second how ridiculous it sounds then that they left without their keys...particularly since he has already told the cops that the keypad on the garage door does not work. It is just impossible.
Oops!
Why oh why do murderers think giving interviews to the media will help them or make them look innocent or gain them sympathy? My mother used to always say, "stupid is as stupid does."

CW had just had 5 weeks alone away from SW and the babies. He had total freedom … and he loved it. He went to work in the day and was free each night to do whatever he liked and see whoever took his fancy. He didn’t have to account for his time, had no chores, no responsibilities and just led the carefree life of a single man … and he loved it. He wanted it all and he wanted it now. After the weekend with the girls, he knew it was a only a matter of hours before it was back to the old routine and it was a case of out with the old and in with the new.

Life is all about choices. He selfishly chose to sacrifice the lives of his family and will now have to pay the price for making the worst choice imaginable. Murdering his defenceless pregnant wife and two tiny tots who obviously loved him, who he was responsible for bringing into the world, is something I’ll never forget and will never forgive.

Even if someone has a lot of friends and a handful of really good and close friends, I think it’s unrealistic to think they are going to come out publicly and get involved. jmo

I'm sure he realized he had made a big mistake. Shanann was unlikely to forgive his affair. He would lose all the respect and admiration he had gained from his wife's loving posts about her hero husband. She would soon be telling a very different story and he knew it. Maybe that's why he deleted his facebook.

He made a mistake and he thought he could fix it by erasing it and starting over.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I think it depends on the person and public interest.
I would think that normally, they would feel pressure to come out and defend so the innocence of the party accused is being put out with a relatable face/backstory into the public eye. But as I said last night, this particular case has so very many hurdles for CW's family/close friends to overcome to come out publicly and do an interview...his confession, even taken at face value, paints him in a horrible, dreadful light.

Imo I’m trying to corralate what is false and true. I’m confused. She speaks about her depression and being in a really dark place during that video as well. In her Lupus video she speaks of how her first marriage took her to a dark place a really bad place emotionally. There is a correlation of depression with illness, with the marriage being over and her husband involved with someone else I see that a consideration she may react negatively She now has two kids and being pregnant and she had been accused of strangling her daughters I’m looking at all possibilities as a juror would need to. Imo
Here is a summary (since this video is 15 minutes long) of the video for anyone who doesn’t have time to listen or can’t access Facebook. If you can listen, please do, as it exemplifies everything our two VI’s @isalybra and @Colorado303, Shanann’s family and her friends say about her. It is positive, uplifting and inspirational.

She's in her office and says it’s a mess, so she's cleaning while the kids are sleeping and found one of her baby pictures. She holds it up for her viewers to see and tells them “it's totally CeCe,” but that she sees Bella in it too. She says she wants to do this live to talk about herself (vs. Thrive). She was inspired to do so after talking to a friend from high school who she's talked to off and on for the last couple of years but never really any in-depth conversation to get to know what's going in their life and vice-versa.

One thing that she has learned about herself is that she loves, loves helping people. She says she was in a place for a long time where she was very insecure, didn't feel good about herself, wasn't happy, was in a bad relationship and went through a really awful divorce. She lost her confidence and had to start over financially. Everything that she had doubted before came flooding back. Her boss at the time took her under her wing and helped her regain her confidence. In short, she went through a long struggle with her ex but credits him for making her a better person. She says she always sees the good in the bad and promises her viewers that if you dig deep enough into your struggle, you'll see the good and the positive in it.

She was diagnosed with "health challenges" in 2010 which put her in a really bad place. She didn't feel good about herself and lost many friends because they didn't understand what was happening. She says, "I looked like this still, but my inside felt awful." At the same time she was in this bad place, she says, "I met my Chris." She says that he's been the best thing, besides her children, that has ever happened to her. He understood her struggles, was okay with her canceling dates or reservations last minute because, "ten minutes ago I felt amazing, and then ten minutes later I didn't."

She believes that things happen for a reason and that God works in mysterious ways. She believes he places people in our lives at the right time. Her struggle that year helped her see her husband. She initially ignored his friend request, deleting it - fast forward 6 months to when she was diagnosed with her health challenges...he sent her another friend request and she said, "What the heck. We're never going to meet, it's just Facebook, right?" And they met, and they fell in love and she says, "I couldn't ask God for a better man in my life because he's so supportive. He takes care of me, he's becoming funnier…” “he's sexy, he's good looking and he does take care of our girls. He's probably the best father I could have asked for, for my children."

She says she has people in her life that just talking to them, makes her a better person. She says, "Make sure you have people in your life who encourage you and motivate you and compliment you." She says, "Find your purpose." She says the reason she loves Thrive so much is that she found a purpose and she feels amazing.

She says she felt like a failure because she never completed college she started into a bad relationship and quit college to take care of him so he could go to college, then never started back. When she did, she was diagnosed with her health challenges that limited her ability to concentrate and focus, which was really hard for her because she's not a quitter. If she fails, she picks herself back up.

And now, even though she didn't finish college, she has a purpose. It's a blessing to be able to help somebody and she no longer feels like a failure. She doesn't feel like she has to prove anything to anybody but herself, her kids and create an example of a good person for them - of a leader. That's her goal. At the end of the day, she wants to help whoever it is who wants a better life for themselves or their family. "I love helping people," she says. "I love motivating. I love encouraging. I love sharing passion with others. I love that." She defines success as being able to make a difference in someone else's life. She says that is huge for her.

She says, "I love you guys. Find your purpose in life. Find your purpose in every day. Find what it is that drives you to be a better person and cling onto it. Like, run with it." She says if anyone needs motivation, someone to boost them up, or someone to talk to, "I'm here." She says she can never have too many people to help motivate her, encourage her and to help make her a better person. She says, "You don't have to join my team...there's so much negativity in the world that we lose that positive feeling."

She wishes her listeners a wonderful day and tells them to do something today to make somebody else smile and be a better person. She tells them to teach their kids to be positive instead of, “…all this negativity we have going on. There's just too much of it. Our kids deserve better. I want my kids raised in a better world, so we need to make a better world, so make somebody happy today, find your purpose..."

She says that every day she writes down what she's grateful for. Today she was grateful for her children, of course. She's grateful for waking up feeling great and she's grateful that her job cut back her hours this week. She looked at the positive and now she has time to help other people. She has more time to spend with her kids and that's what she's grateful for.

MOO

Imo I’m trying to corralate what is false and true. I’m confused. She speaks about her depression and being in a really dark place during that video as well. In her Lupus video she speaks of how her first marriage took her to a dark place a really bad place emotionally. There is a correlation of depression with illness, with the marriage being over and her husband involved with someone else I see that a consideration she may react negatively She now has two kids and being pregnant and she had been accused of strangling her daughters I’m looking at all possibilities as a juror would need to. Imo
LE said there is no evidence against Shan'nan, and yet you say "she had been accused of strangling her daughters", without mentioning that her murderer said that. And you imply that you are looking into this as a jury would "need to". There is no charge against SW, so why would you need to evaluate her as a jury would? IMO

Last edited:
I would not call it support, but several people have come out and said he was a good guy. People from high school, trade school, and the birthday party man.

Even NAU said how he had changed with not hugging SW and interacting with the girls.

(The dehumanizing process was starting I would guess).

I imagine work buddies have been instructed to say nothing,

I forget. What did the dealership where he worked say?

Here is a summary (since this video is 15 minutes long) of the video for anyone who doesn’t have time to listen or can’t access Facebook. If you can listen, please do, as it exemplifies everything our two VI’s @isalybra and @Colorado303, Shanann’s family and her friends say about her. It is positive, uplifting and inspirational.

She's in her office and says it’s a mess, so she's cleaning while the kids are sleeping and found one of her baby pictures. She holds it up for her viewers to see and tells them “it's totally CeCe,” but that she sees Bella in it too. She says she wants to do this live to talk about herself (vs. Thrive). She was inspired to do so after talking to a friend from high school who she's talked to off and on for the last couple of years but never really any in-depth conversation to get to know what's going in their life and vice-versa.

One thing that she has learned about herself is that she loves, loves helping people. She says she was in a place for a long time where she was very insecure, didn't feel good about herself, wasn't happy, was in a bad relationship and went through a really awful divorce. She lost her confidence and had to start over financially. Everything that she had doubted before came flooding back. Her boss at the time took her under her wing and helped her regain her confidence. In short, she went through a long struggle with her ex but credits him for making her a better person. She says she always sees the good in the bad and promises her viewers that if you dig deep enough into your struggle, you'll see the good and the positive in it.

She was diagnosed with "health challenges" in 2010 which put her in a really bad place. She didn't feel good about herself and lost many friends because they didn't understand what was happening. She says, "I looked like this still, but my inside felt awful." At the same time she was in this bad place, she says, "I met my Chris." She says that he's been the best thing, besides her children, that has ever happened to her. He understood her struggles, was okay with her canceling dates or reservations last minute because, "ten minutes ago I felt amazing, and then ten minutes later I didn't."

She believes that things happen for a reason and that God works in mysterious ways. She believes he places people in our lives at the right time. Her struggle that year helped her see her husband. She initially ignored his friend request, deleting it - fast forward 6 months to when she was diagnosed with her health challenges...he sent her another friend request and she said, "What the heck. We're never going to meet, it's just Facebook, right?" And they met, and they fell in love and she says, "I couldn't ask God for a better man in my life because he's so supportive. He takes care of me, he's becoming funnier…” “he's sexy, he's good looking and he does take care of our girls. He's probably the best father I could have asked for, for my children."

She says she has people in her life that just talking to them, makes her a better person. She says, "Make sure you have people in your life who encourage you and motivate you and compliment you." She says, "Find your purpose." She says the reason she loves Thrive so much is that she found a purpose and she feels amazing.

She says she felt like a failure because she never completed college she started into a bad relationship and quit college to take care of him so he could go to college, then never started back. When she did, she was diagnosed with her health challenges that limited her ability to concentrate and focus, which was really hard for her because she's not a quitter. If she fails, she picks herself back up.

And now, even though she didn't finish college, she has a purpose. It's a blessing to be able to help somebody and she no longer feels like a failure. She doesn't feel like she has to prove anything to anybody but herself, her kids and create an example of a good person for them - of a leader. That's her goal. At the end of the day, she wants to help whoever it is who wants a better life for themselves or their family. "I love helping people," she says. "I love motivating. I love encouraging. I love sharing passion with others. I love that." She defines success as being able to make a difference in someone else's life. She says that is huge for her.

She says, "I love you guys. Find your purpose in life. Find your purpose in every day. Find what it is that drives you to be a better person and cling onto it. Like, run with it." She says if anyone needs motivation, someone to boost them up, or someone to talk to, "I'm here." She says she can never have too many people to help motivate her, encourage her and to help make her a better person. She says, "You don't have to join my team...there's so much negativity in the world that we lose that positive feeling."

She wishes her listeners a wonderful day and tells them to do something today to make somebody else smile and be a better person. She tells them to teach their kids to be positive instead of, “…all this negativity we have going on. There's just too much of it. Our kids deserve better. I want my kids raised in a better world, so we need to make a better world, so make somebody happy today, find your purpose..."

She says that every day she writes down what she's grateful for. Today she was grateful for her children, of course. She's grateful for waking up feeling great and she's grateful that her job cut back her hours this week. She looked at the positive and now she has time to help other people. She has more time to spend with her kids and that's what she's grateful for.

MOO
SW was a beautiful person inside and out, what a treasure to others.

Oops!
Why oh why do murderers think giving interviews to the media will help them or make them look innocent or gain them sympathy? My mother used to always say, "stupid is as stupid does."
Especially when they repeat the same things in those interviews that other murderers do. (Is there a script for this or something?)

Nick Matos, also in his early 30's, also confessed, also killed four people (he shot his ex-girlfriend and her father, beat to death her new boyfriend and used the same hammer to crush the head of the ex-girlfriend’s mother) and when an attorney asked what that day was like for him, he said, "It was the worst day of my life, a horrible experience, like a nightmare I couldn’t wake up from.
Adam Matos guilty in brutal Hudson quadruple-murder

Chris Watts, in his 30's, confessed, killed four people and said, "It’s like a nightmare I can’t wake up from."
Chris Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

MOO

Many people did come out and say they thought he was a loving father and husband, but what do they think of him now? NUA, the Thayers, the babysitter, Colorado, isalybra...they all thought he was a good guy, but now they see him for who he really is and I think that's what he was trying desperately to avoid. Yet he failed once again.

LE said there is no evidence against Shan'nan, and yet you say "she had been accused of stangling her daughters", without mentioning that her murderer said that. And you imply that you are looking into this as a jury would "need to". There is no charge against SW, so why would you need to evaluate her as a jury would? IMO
This is so correct! A lying liar tried to pull this one and SW has not been accused....not by law. CW has in fact been formally accused of murdering a pregnant SW and their daughters. Charges don't get filed against someone without pretty damning evidence and murder charges of all of them have been filed against CW. His pathetic excuses are just that....pathetic.

Especially when they repeat the same things in those interviews that other murderers do. (Is there a script for this or something?)

Nick Matos, also in his early 30's, also confessed, also killed four people (he shot his ex-girlfriend and her father, beat to death her new boyfriend and used the same hammer to crush the head of the ex-girlfriend’s mother) and when an attorney asked what that day was like for him, he said, "It was the worst day of my life, a horrible experience, like a nightmare I couldn’t wake up from.
Adam Matos guilty in brutal Hudson quadruple-murder

Chris Watts, in his 30's, confessed, killed four people and said, "It’s like a nightmare I can’t wake up from."
Chris Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

MOO
Yes, and that is one sentence I do believe from CW...just not for the reasons he is stating (family missing). I think he has quickly come to realize his plan was thwarted and he didn't cover as many bases as he had hoped. He is no doubt in a nightmare for the rest of his life, now whether he could ever come to terms with what he did is another thing entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando