Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is allowed to be discussed (it really bothers me somehow):
Have you guys seen those youtube videos uploaded by a certain user? All with headings like:
“He’s going to kill me,” Shanann Watts hashtagged a video about Chris Watts on August 27, 2016
or
Shanann Watts: Let me go strangle the dog before he wakes up my kids and I strangle him
I find that kind of creepy... why does this person put so much effort in this? This entire channel contains just SWs videos.
That is very creepy and all of them have misleading titles. IMO, It seems like some CW fans are effectively stalking her by watching those videos and saying how she had it coming.

I got myself intentionally kicked out of a FB group the other day for saying in no uncertain terms what I think of those who say CW is hot and are trying to justify him murdering his entire family and discarding them like trash.

Glad to be back here with intelligent and thoughtful posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
The police or lawyers have not given us another series of events to consider. Nothing about his timeline nor viewing the babies in the moniter can be disproven thus far IMO when the lights are on in a room color can be detected. We know the dog barked that night but not sure if wellness check time therefore it’s highly unlikely none of the people were dead until after she came home. She was told he wanted to separate according to his confession. Why kill her and the kids if he is involved with someone else and leaving?
I don't understand why the dogs barking means it's highly unlikely no one was dead before she came home. Even that does not prove anything, as he may have killed them later. We don't know when they were killed. Jmo

I don't understand why the dogs barking means it's highly unlikely no one was dead before she came home. Even that does not prove anything, as he may have killed them later. We don't know when they were killed. Jmo
I believe that the dog was howling in the morning and the neighbours called the police. I don't think that police would have rushed to a howling dog call in.

IMO there were several underlying issues SW had that may attributed her to feel threatened by him leaving. Perhaps one of her parents or someone close made her feel insecure and that is why she was OCD and needed control of the little things and her surroundings.

What’s making you think someone made her feel insecure? She seemed extremely confident in the dozens of videos I’ve seen of hers.

No, hypothetically or not, because who's determining what are lies and what aren't, if it's CW, I wouldn't believe one word he's said or is going to say!

If this is to do with the 'gay lover' claiming CW told him SW was abusive?! Phfft to that!
Gay lover or not, the standard of cheating is making your affair partner feel like you're a victim of something (e.g., "My wife doesn't understand me...) and that they are the answer to what's been missing in your life.

Yes, and there is no evidence she was angry or in the mood for revenge prior to returning home.
The big one for me too is how SW managed to kill 2 daughters in a short time while CW is off wandering around! SW didn't use a gun or a knife but strangled them?! The babies would've been screaming for their lives! CW would've heard noise BEFORE seeing the monitors but it wouldn't suit his story because he would've been able to save at least one! JMO

That's right, we have two theories going - the girls were killed before SW arrived or killed after she came home, one by one. LE are looking into these theories too!

The evidence seems to be of her in videos with squirt guns, pie in face and Santa pics, but he was participating in all these things and there is no criticism of him.

First, let me preface my response with this disclaimer: I don’t know who killed the children. I’m open to hearing all viewpoints and evolving my theories based on information as it comes out.

However, I was one of the people who stated that I saw alarming behaviors in some of the videos SW posted on SM. I know many of you disagree. I wanted to respond to this particular claim that both SW & CW are equally participating in the behaviors that I personally, as a mother and advocate for children of over 20 years, had issue with.

The squirt bottle video: a toddler is repeatedly squirt in the face with a firm stream of water by her mother. This action is sometimes used by pet owners to deter bad behavior. This action goes on for over 2 minutes. She calls to the other child, who refuses to come out. The father remains in the shadows, quietly looking on, making sure the child being squirted does not become upset. When the child has had enough, note who quickly pulls her inside & who yells, “Don’t save her!”

The pie in the face video: the children and their father are directed to receive whipped cream in their faces for 5 minutes. This is a commonly played game & I’m not citing issue with the game itself. The father receives the most “hits,” and everyone laughs. The mother never participates, but demands one child play despite her repeatedly saying she doesn’t want to. The mother directs the child to receive the whipped cream in the face anyway, and the child becomes extremely upset. The video is stopped & restarted to give the child time to calm down over her loss in this contest of wills. Over a game.

The Santa video: the husband is dressed as Santa and is instructed by his wife to wait outside as she collects the girls. When she announces to them that Santa is coming, they become upset and begin to cry and/or hide. She proceeds with the plan. “Santa” comes in and tries to engage with one child who has hesitantly obeyed her mother’s command to come see their visitor. The other child is hysterically crying in another room. The father does not force the child to do anything. He talks calmly and asks the child questions in his regular voice. He is quickly admonished for not keeping up the ruse. His FIL comments on the live video, “Watch your voice!!” His wife makes a comment alluding to the fact that this Santa is effeminate because he’s not using a deep voice. She places the child on his lap, again ignoring the child telling her that she does not want to do this. The child again becomes upset at this perceived betrayal and pouts. “Santa” leaves the scene. He does not go find the other child who is hiding, he seems to know this activity is a bust. The mother then repeatedly admonishes the child for not liking Santa’s visit or being grateful for her gift. She calls her the Grinch in a disgusted tone about 5 times.

My observations only. MOO

Would it change your opinion of her if “hypothetically” you found out she had lied about many things?
It really doesn't matter what people dredge up about her if there is incontrovertible evidence that he murdered the girls.

So far, the worst thing we have heard from a VI CW supporter is that SW made fun of his clothes when they first met. This same VI also said CW had told SW he wanted out of their marriage repeatedly. IMO, that pretty much eliminates the possibility that SW killed her girls in a rage if she already knew it was coming and told her family.

If CW only told his friends and family but SW's friends and family knew nothing about a martial separation that strongly supports the theory that he preplanned everything. It means he was planning for them to back up his story about SW just taking the girls and leaving everything behind. Just one more thing that will sink him.IMO JMO MOO

First, let me preface my response with this disclaimer: I don’t know who killed the children. I’m open to hearing all viewpoints and evolving my theories based on information as it comes out.

However, I was one of the people who stated that I saw alarming behaviors in some of the videos SW posted on SM. I know many of you disagree. I wanted to respond to this particular claim that both SW & CW are equally participating in the behaviors that I personally, as a mother and advocate for children of over 20 years, had issue with.

The squirt bottle video: a toddler is repeatedly squirt in the face with a firm stream of water by her mother. This action is sometimes used by pet owners to deter bad behavior. This action goes on for over 2 minutes. She calls to the other child, who refuses to come out. The father remains in the shadows, quietly looking on, making sure the child being squirted does not become upset. When the child has had enough, note who quickly pulls her inside & who yells, “Don’t save her!”

The pie in the face video: the children and their father are directed to receive whipped cream in their faces for 5 minutes. This is a commonly played game & I’m not citing issue with the game itself. The father receives the most “hits,” and everyone laughs. The mother never participates, but demands one child play despite her repeatedly saying she doesn’t want to. The mother directs the child to receive the whipped cream in the face anyway, and the child becomes extremely upset. The video is stopped & restarted to give the child time to calm down over her kids in this contest of wills. Over a game.

The Santa video: the husband is dressed as Santa and is instructed by his wife to wait outside as he collects the girls. When she announces to them that Santa is coming, they become upset and begin to cry and/or hide. She proceeds with the plan. “Santa” comes in and tries to engage with one child who has hesitantly obeyed her mother’s command to come see their visitor. The other child is hysterically crying in another room. The father does not force the child to do anything. He talks calmly and asks the child questions in his regular voice. He is quickly admonished for not keeping up the ruse. His FIL comments on the live video, “Watch your voice!!” His wife makes a comment alluding to the fact that this Santa is effeminate because he’s not using a deep voice. She places the child on his lap, again ignoring the child telling her that she does not want to do this. The child again becomes upset at this perceived betrayal and pouts. “Santa” leaves the scene. He does not go find the other child who is hiding, he seems to know this activity is a bust. The mother then repeatedly admonishes the child for not liking Santa’s visit or being grateful for her gift. She calls her the Grinch in a disgusted tone about 5 times.

I think that most of us are parent here and some have experience working with children too.
My perceptions of those vids are not the same as yours.
And what is this man? He is a grown up father, not a child. He was certainly grown up enough to have affairs.
How can people get over his lies and smirks and dumping his little girls in oil and then even consider that she may have killed her children because some judge that she was not a perfect mother.

The pie in the face video: the children and their father are directed to receive whipped cream in their faces for 5 minutes. This is a commonly played game & I’m not citing issue with the game itself. The father receives the most “hits,” and everyone laughs. The mother never participates, but demands one child play despite her repeatedly saying she doesn’t want to. The mother directs the child to receive the whipped cream in the face anyway, and the child becomes extremely upset. The video is stopped & restarted to give the child time to calm down over her loss in this contest of wills. Over a game.

The Santa video: the husband is dressed as Santa and is instructed by his wife to wait outside as she collects the girls. When she announces to them that Santa is coming, they become upset and begin to cry and/or hide. She proceeds with the plan. “Santa” comes in and tries to engage with one child who has hesitantly obeyed her mother’s command to come see their visitor. The other child is hysterically crying in another room. The father does not force the child to do anything. He talks calmly and asks the child questions in his regular voice. He is quickly admonished for not keeping up the ruse. His FIL comments on the live video, “Watch your voice!!” His wife makes a comment alluding to the fact that this Santa is effeminate because he’s not using a deep voice. She places the child on his lap, again ignoring the child telling her that she does not want to do this. The child again becomes upset at this perceived betrayal and pouts. “Santa” leaves the scene. He does not go find the other child who is hiding, he seems to know this activity is a bust. The mother then repeatedly admonishes the child for not liking Santa’s visit or being grateful for her gift. She calls her the Grinch in a disgusted tone about 5 times.

One thing to note though...these are 3 videos out of hundreds she’s filmed, including ones where she is very loving

Can you point us toward what is evidence in this?
MOO

Because I have already been a part of conversations over the past week on all three of these isolated incidents, I just want to say one thing. I viewed ALL the videos. All. And I can unequivocally say, without a doubt, based upon the FB videos alone and having no other information at my disposal that might change this statement, I would have been very, very happy to have SW as my own mother. And I would not have a second thought about her watching my children. I see no abuse, IMO. And I have not seen a licensed psychologist nor psychiatrist state that they see abuse in those videos, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member