Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the bodies were found. And then, he is date and time stamped exactly where he was and what he did.

It was inevitable that his activities of that day were going to be scrutinized to the nth degree, once it was apparent his wife and daughters were missing. Even if he been able to clear the house up, without Nickole showing up...the mere fact that a pregnant woman with 2 children is missing, and not using a credit card, her cell phone, would have alerted authorities to investigate further.

Yes. And I bet he thought he was so clever, having that great 'alibi' that he was at work, when his family 'ran off.'

And he probably didn't think anyone would even bother to look into those tanks.

I don't think it means he had accomplices. He could have arrived early to the site, by himself, hidden the bodies, and then the coworker arrived and they did whatever else they were sent to do?
But they specifically said in the posts that I responded to that he couldn't have done it alone in their opinion. Meaning the dumping of Shanann, Nico, Bella and CeCe.

They specifically said that in the posts that I responded to.

So I am just wondering about the theory of an accomplice and the theory for why they haven't been arrested. Those posts I responded to were very specific in the insinuation of an accomplice. Saying he could not have done it alone in their opinion.

Just waiting on the theory so that we can discuss the assertion intelligently.

Many posts ago there was a poster here who said her husband had the same kind of job as CW. She said that the holes were large like that as well. That is what I recall. And those were the top holes. There were discussions about ladders going into the tank to clean them. And I think, amybe, that pictures were provided.

But maybe it was a dream on my part

Here's a video from News one? That supposedly shows the same type of tanks and the hole. I can't tell the scale. It looks bigger than 8 inches diameter but rather small?

Exactly. These guys are mostly on their own. Sometimes even set their own schedules so to speak. It may not have been unusual for him to start his day earlier than usual so he could be done earlier. Out here it's not uncommon for pumpers to alter their schedules around school activities just as long as the get done what they're supposed to do that day.

Yes. One of the things my nephew told me was that he is often given a week or two of jobs to get done, and it is up to him to do them in any order he wants, as long as he does the proper paperwork and files it to show he is getting it down within that time period. So he said that CW could probably set up his own work orders essentially, by saying I am going out here to do XYZ next Monday.

Re the abduction theory, does this propose that the murders were planned and the abduction was to cover it up ie to free him up for the AP, or that it was a hurried response to a big blowout that just happened? I have trouble with it all being planned considering all the loose ends. So those considering the abduction theory aren't blaming sw for any of the murders?

Or, looking at it from a different angle, if CW was scheduled to go to that set of tanks, no one would be the wiser at his workplace when his GPS put him exactly there.

I'm seeing it from this angle, too. I think the job site where he hid the bodies may have been exactly where he was scheduled to be for work that morning. I think he knew his truck had GPS on it and that LE would verify his whereabouts and they'd find he was where he was supposed to be.

JMO, I don't think he ever thought LE might suspect there was anything other than crude oil in those tanks.

Again, SW's shallow grave is a problem. That and the bed sheet. I'm thinking there has to be some kind of rhyme or reason for the shallow grave. It might be that he had other plans for SW, but ran out of time and planned to come back later that day to take care of things, but was unable to do that because of NUA's call to LE.

Just a possible theory and JMO.

Does anyone know if Anadarko uses the same tanks at each of their sites? I am curious to know if any of the tanks used by the company (at other sites) have larger openings on the top.

Thinking out loud here...... is it possible that there ARE tanks used at other locations with larger openings? (Or there was a tank that was empty and would not alert to level changes). Perhaps CW's plan was to dispose of SW and Nico at a separate location from the Girls? But due to the door alert and text/call from NUA, he had to come up with a quick plan (hastily dug shallow grave), and attempt to get home before LE arrived. IF premeditated (on the fence/not convinced of this), maybe he thought none of them would ever be found this way?

That makes a lot of sense. Because burying her at a site where other employees would go does not sound like a Plan A.

I'm seeing it from this angle, too. I think the job site where he hid the bodies may have been exactly where he was scheduled to be for work that morning. I think he knew his truck had GPS on it and that LE would verify his whereabouts and they'd find he was where he was supposed to be.

JMO, I don't think he ever thought LE might suspect there was anything other than crude oil in those tanks.

Again, SW's shallow grave is a problem. That and the bed sheet. I'm thinking there has to be some kind of rhyme or reason for the shallow grave. It might be that he had other plans for SW, but ran out of time and planned to come back later that day to take care of things, but was unable to do that because of NUA's call to LE.

The shallow grave is explained by one of two things. The hardness of the dirt (we had a poster describe the difficulty of digging in that part of the country), or time.

I suppose it could have been a bit of both.

He would have been smart to return, as that bedsheet gave him away real quick. But his plan of course, fell completely apart.

Here's a video from News one? That supposedly shows the same type of tanks and the hole. I can't tell the scale. It looks bigger than 8 inches diameter but rather small?

It looks so small! :eek:

Here's a link to Jayco which appears to be the maker of the Thief Hatch shown in the video you just shared. Per the website, there is a similar looking thief hatch that is "8" round" which looks about right, but of course my own (not an oil expert) opinion. Jmo
jayco-thief-hatch.png
THIEF HATCH – Jayco

Commenting on the Shanann portion only (and unborn Nico)

I honestly think he just couldn't carry her up the stairs.

I'm sorry to say this, but dead weight is dead weight. If you get a piggyback ride for example, whether you know it or not you are shifting your weight, helping your carrier.

Dead weight is heavy. And he'd already murdered his babies, and his wife and unborn son, dumped them into his truck, his whole dead family... and gone up those steps, down, then up again, and down.

He was tired and figured he'd fix it after work. Which he showed up for.
MOO

My husband did say though that fields in the front range could be different... more high tech. So your nephew isn't necessarily wrong. We are in the eastern part of the state.

I would love to know your husband's opinion of the dude who started the whole thing with us from Ashley Banfield. Layla posted the transcript here somewhere.

Commenting on the Shanann portion only (and unborn Nico)

I honestly think he just couldn't carry her up the stairs.

I'm sorry to say this, but dead weight is dead weight. If you get a piggyback ride for example, whether you know it or not you are shifting your weight, helping your carrier.

Dead weight is heavy. And he'd already murdered his babies, and his wife and unborn son, dumped them into his truck, his whole dead family... and gone up those steps, down, then up again, and down.

He was tired and figured he'd fix it after work. Which he showed up for.
MOO
This makes the most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members