Recovered/Located AL - Whitney Harris, 21, Mobile, 17 Sep 2018

Trusted church family? What does that even mean? Maybe the trouble getting her home is the fact that she’s an adult. To make it to India alone is a fete. I made it there with a group, I’m not on the spectrum and it was a fete. Coming from a super controlling family stories like this give me pause. I hope she’s happy and okay and thriving wherever she is.

im with you. I have a few friends who came from super controlling ultra religious families and they are no longer close and eschew religion altogether.

Whitney has landed safe in AL and is staying with family, not her parents. Her mother has been reported to LE for taking all of Whitney's money out of the bank (See note below).

So if this saga could not get worse... destiny Harris had a joint bank account with Whitney... so on her return journey.... October 1st... $3,100 odd of Whitney's hard earned money was transferred to that numbered bank account. It's not Whitney's account. So all her money she had from working and saving for years, Whitney has nothing. And the transactions happened while on route home to Mobile from India. The bank can not confirm it is destiny's account... but transactions to her mother at the same reference proves to us that this is what had happened.

Whitney literally now has $125.17 to her name. No clothes. Nothing.

The bank has been called to reverse the transactions. But how telling of a mother to take her daughter's money...

Again a control tactic to force Whitney home to her "kind loving family".

Adding this to the money that the page has raised... I feel so sorry for Destiny. The great thing about money trails. They can not lie. It's black and white.

The paper trail grows and the police have been informed.

her mom sounds like a total b word.

What dreadful people. Time to file a restraining order. Then find a pro-Bono attorney to clear your name and eat your parents alive for harassement, torment, slander, stalking and stealing your money. I hope that Whitney has found a new family in India. Id hate to be on the receiving end of the parents bad karma...

This is the letter that Whitney left for her mother when she left for India.
What an eloquent way with words she has and what a thoughtful letter to parents whom she was clearly desperate to please. She was afraid of you, mom. She dreaded sharing her life with you. What a waste of motherhood. Also, where is dad? I read he is around but notice she adresses her mother only. Maybe bc dad is emotionally as drained and beat down as Whitney.

Hey everyone, the page I set up for Whitney is now under review. Her parents have gotten enough people to report it. Now Whitney has no access to those funds. She started a PayPal account so we can start directing people to that so she can on her feet.

To send money to Whitney's PayPal--WhitneyChristineharris1997@gmail.com

I am guessing you are not the family
Friend who set up the initial that said originator is still sharing on Facebook despite Whitney being back in the US. Hopefully you are the exact opposite person, the one who’s been advocating for Whitney.

That being said, maybe consider becoming a verified insider. Given the sketchy nature of the original , I wouldn’t advise anyone to donate to a paypal since I don’t think it’s clear where the money would go. I hope you understand why people may feel uncomfortable with PayPal donations.

I hope Whitney can move forward and break free from her moms chains. She seems like a very sweet girl.

I am guessing you are not the family
Friend who set up the initial that said originator is still sharing on Facebook despite Whitney being back in the US. Hopefully you are the exact opposite person, the one who’s been advocating for Whitney.

That being said, maybe consider becoming a verified insider. Given the sketchy nature of the original , I wouldn’t advise anyone to donate to a PayPal since I don’t think it’s clear where the money would go. I hope you understand why people may feel uncomfortable with PayPal donations.

I hope Whitney can move forward and break free from her moms chains. She seems like a very sweet girl.

No, I am not family. I am just trying to help Whitney and working with the sane portion of Whitney's family. I also have contact with Whitney and Pulkit.

I absolutely understand the not knowing where the money is going. I see fraudulent 's all the time. The that is actually Whitney's (currently frozen because of Destiny's lies) is #FREEWHITNEYHARRIS, it was set up by her uncle Nick. Nick is Destiny's brother, but he absolutely does not support her in anyway. Whitney set up the new gmail account and the PayPal because any money that goes into her current bank account they can and will remove from it. Whitney cannot go setup a new bank account because they have all of her identification and will not give it to her. So Whitney has no clothes, no car, no identification, and no money. I believe the account is now set-up to go to the family with which Whitney is currently staying at (I say it that way, because most people do not know where she is staying and she is not ready for them too) so Whitney can get immediate access to the money.

Earlier today we found out that Destiny lied again. She told Whitney her phone got left in India. Well, that is not true as Destiny has Whitney's cell phone and she got someone to break into it and she has been going through all of her messages and contacting people like she is Whitney. We have made contact with someone that works for Apple and I think Whitney or Nick is trying to get into the phone to somehow erase all of Whitney's stuff. At this point I encourage Whitney to filed a restraining order and a civil suit on her parents. I also encourage her to prosecute them to fullest extent of the law for any laws they have broken.

I have been contacted by some in the media to do an interview, and I pushed them to Whitney and the family that supports her. I really want Whitney to do the interview, but Whitney is so hurt right now and lost, she doesn't know what to do. Whitney has been controlled by them her entire life. Whitney does not want things to be this way, it is Destiny and Brent that have chosen this road (the fake is ran by Jimmy Stewart). I have talked to Jimmy publicly on his FB page (He wanted to do it in PM's and I wouldn't do it) attempting to get Whitney's stuff back for her. We do have a FB group that you are welcome to join, it was public and I tried to get them close it earlier in the game because her parents and Jimmy could see too much, they closed it late last night early this morning. Whitney, Pulkit, some of Pulkits friends, Whitney's friends, and Whitney's supporting family are there. Whitney is going to needs lots of encouragement and support to get through this.

No, I am not family. I am just trying to help Whitney and working with the sane portion of Whitney's family. I also have contact with Whitney and Pulkit.

I absolutely understand the not knowing where the money is going. I see fraudulent 's all the time. The that is actually Whitney's (currently frozen because of Destiny's lies) is #FREEWHITNEYHARRIS, it was set up by her uncle Nick. Nick is Destiny's brother, but he absolutely does not support her in anyway. Whitney set up the new gmail account and the PayPal because any money that goes into her current bank account they can and will remove from it. Whitney cannot go setup a new bank account because they have all of her identification and will not give it to her. So Whitney has no clothes, no car, no identification, and no money. I believe the account is now set-up to go to the family with which Whitney is currently staying at (I say it that way, because most people do not know where she is staying and she is not ready for them too) so Whitney can get immediate access to the money.

Earlier today we found out that Destiny lied again. She told Whitney her phone got left in India. Well, that is not true as Destiny has Whitney's cell phone and she got someone to break into it and she has been going through all of her messages and contacting people like she is Whitney. We have made contact with someone that works for Apple and I think Whitney or Nick is trying to get into the phone to somehow erase all of Whitney's stuff. At this point I encourage Whitney to filed a restraining order and a civil suit on her parents. I also encourage her to prosecute them to fullest extent of the law for any laws they have broken.

I have been contacted by some in the media to do an interview, and I pushed them to Whitney and the family that supports her. I really want Whitney to do the interview, but Whitney is so hurt right now and lost, she doesn't know what to do. Whitney has been controlled by them her entire life. Whitney does not want things to be this way, it is Destiny and Brent that have chosen this road (the fake is ran by Jimmy Stewart). I have talked to Jimmy publicly on his FB page (He wanted to do it in PM's and I wouldn't do it) attempting to get Whitney's stuff back for her. We do have a FB group that you are welcome to join, it was public and I tried to get them close it earlier in the game because her parents and Jimmy could see too much, they closed it late last night early this morning. Whitney, Pulkit, some of Pulkits friends, Whitney's friends, and Whitney's supporting family are there. Whitney is going to needs lots of encouragement and support to get through this.

Thank you for all of the info and it’s really nice the way you are supporting Whitney. I joined the Facebook group a couple days ago and have been following along there as well. I am sure this is such a stressful and scary time in Whitney’s life, but I have faith she will come out of this a strong young woman. Here’s to hoping her parents stay out of her life.

Thank you for all of the info and it’s really nice the way you are supporting Whitney. I joined the Facebook group a couple days ago and have been following along there as well. I am sure this is such a stressful and scary time in Whitney’s life, but I have faith she will come out of this a strong young woman. Here’s to hoping her parents stay out of her life.

Whitney has agreed to do the interview and I have reached back out to the news station and let them know now to contact her. So, hopefully soon we will have an interview from her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back