Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
I wonder if the tavern is just being used as a landmark or if her vehicle was found in the parking lot there. Definitely suspicious aswell that all of her belongings including cell phone and wallet etc where still in her vehicle and locked.

Last edited:
I wonder if the tavern is just being used as a landmark or if her vehicle was found in the parking lot there. Definitely suspicious aswell that all of her belongings including cell phone and wallet etc where still in her vehicle and locked.

I think the fact everything was in her car reflects she was high jacked at the school or sitting in her and was made to drive.

just a bit of research I'm throwing out ...just checked distance from Clancy's tavern to her listed work place on Facebook . its only an estimated 18min drive. The tavern appears to be in a strip mall location which it shares with multiple other business's .

Cheryl is my best friends cousin, I'm trying to get more information about the circumstances around her disappearance. From what I've learned so far, the car was located IN the taverns parking lot. I'll post more when I get it.
Welcome to WS!
Thanks for helping us understand more, please do consider to become a verified insider to be able to post information other than msm or le sources

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

so we know she dropped her daughter off around 0730 ...so between 0730 and 1049 we have no account of events.
I just wonder about her car seat... was it moved?? It's unfortunate that there was a time lapse in the video footage though...could have completely missed extremely important evidence.

too soon to say and not to be negative but even if she was going to meet someone she definitely wouldn't have left her phone at the very least in the car. Almost makes you wonder if the car was driven by someone else especially considering where the car was parked in relation to the cameras .

There's surveillance video of her car. The camera shows it arrive at the parking it was found at 10:48 a.m. roughly 3 hours after she dropped her daughter off. Unfortunately, it's not a continuous operation camera but motion sensitive. It did not record anyone leaving the vehicle and when the next frame came into a few (a minute or so later) the car was empty. But it does give a timeline of when the car was left. I feel for her, she looked so happy with her family and husband in all of her social media photos. Surveillance video raises more questions in 'suspicious' disappearance of Riverside mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname