Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Will Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton Wear to Princess Eugenie's Royal Wedding?

Both Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle may sneak in subtle reminders of their own royal weddings when Princess Eugenie weds Jack Brooksbank — at least, those are the official odds!...

They will both wear something they have worn before I think so not to upstage the bride. The Duchess of Cambridge has said she does this.

The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex will wear something nice but safe. I am more interested in what interesting outfits Princess Anne, the Duchess of York and Princess Beatrice will be wearing.

With all due respect, what does it matter to you or I if she is in the media today, tomorrow or next Friday??

Why would your or my wishes even enter into what SM does/says in the media?

I do get it, the entertainment value but what I fail to 'get' is why people have to be so nasty and pick on an obviously ailing woman in order to make their own lives seem worthwhile. I am speaking in generalities here.

It happens in ever culture but it is a particularly nasty trait of the British.

If you don't believe me, just go to any comments section of the DM and see the bitter, jealous and mean comments over absolutely nothing that a wealthy person has accomplished, is wearing or has said. Its quite revolting, IMO

PS, I am mostly British myself but not THAT kind of British.

I’m not picking on her as a disabled person myself I know what physical and mental struggles she must face every day. MS is a horrendous condition and I wish her nothing but the best health wise.

I just find her behaviour irritating and embarrassing. I don’t want her to cause friction and problems in the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s marriage. I want them to have a lifetime of happiness and I wish Samantha did too. It would be nice to watch breakfast television or read a weekend paper without being confronted with the latest in this sorry saga. I think the public have a right to have an opinion about her behaviour as she is the one putting it out in the public domain both on television, online and in newspapers. I do not agree with people bullying Samantha.

Camilla's not going to the wedding, she has a prior engagement at a school. The papers say there's nothing in it, but in my experience of life a wedding (or indeed a funeral) trumps any other appointments. I've no doubt the school visit is genuine, but I wonder if there are any issues between her and the Yorks.

Last edited:
Given Sarah and Diana were so close for so many years, it's very possible that Sarah would have issue with Camilla. I don't doubt she'd be invited but perhaps good manners require her to have a prior engagement.

Camilla's not going to the wedding, she has a prior engagement at a school. The papers say there's nothing in it, but in my experience of life a wedding (or indeed a funeral) trumps any other appointments. I've no doubt she school visit is genuine, but I wonder if there are any issues between her and the Yorks.

You'd think they could make up a prior family engagement for Camilla instead of a school visit. I'd believe it if one of her children had an engagement Camilla needed to attend but a school visit seems like something that could be very easily rescheduled.

I will be up watching, but I am up by then anyway. :)

I don’t know if I could watch the whole three hours itv are dedicating to the wedding but I will definitely watch the highlights. I will admit I am slightly annoyed at how much money it is costing the tax payer when it could have been a lovely private gathering.

Camilla's not going to the wedding, she has a prior engagement at a school. The papers say there's nothing in it, but in my experience of life a wedding (or indeed a funeral) trumps any other appointments. I've no doubt she school visit is genuine, but I wonder if there are any issues between her and the Yorks.

I am sure this prior engagement could have been rearranged if requested and the school would understand. Who knows what drama if any is going on behind closed doors.

You'd think they could make up a prior family engagement for Camilla instead of a school visit. I'd believe it if one of her children had an engagement Camilla needed to attend but a school visit seems like something that could be very easily rescheduled.

Yes, unless she is snubbing them. Who knows with this lot. So many people still feel very rough about Camilla and Charles. I do, and I am not even British. Kudos to William and Harry for being able to deal with it.

Diana was treated very badly by Charles. She was just out of the nursery almost, kept very sheltered, and gets set up for marriage with him, based on his Mother, and her Grandmother. She was so full of life.

You got: Queen Elizabeth II
You stick to your convictions and don’t let anyone tell you what to do. You might come off as kind of cold and standoffish, tbh, but you’re a natural-born leader and you’re able to inspire people so very easily.

The "eyes" have it :D

It really seems odd that Camilla is not attending the wedding! I don’t believe there could be a person who has held such a dislike for Fergie as Prince Phillip has for all these years.

Prince Phillip has even swallowed his pride and agreed to go to his granddaughters wedding and be in the family pictures.

As pushy, showy, and always wanting to be in the spotlight as Camilla is, there is no way she is going to miss a royal wedding for an appearance at a school!

The real story is ____________??

They will both wear something they have worn before I think so not to upstage the bride. The Duchess of Cambridge has said she does this.

The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex will wear something nice but safe. I am more interested in what interesting outfits Princess Anne, the Duchess of York and Princess Beatrice will be wearing.

I am most looking forward to seeing what the queen will wear. I looked at the years of photos that somebody posted a few months back, and it was a yearly progression of her timeless clothing. She really does know how to wear clothes well.

I am most looking forward to seeing what the queen will wear. I looked at the years of photos that somebody posted a few months back, and it was a yearly progression of her timeless clothing. She really does know how to wear clothes well.

She almost looks like she wears the same thing, boxy large hat, large square purse, short straps, over arm, long coat, square cut dress, low heels. Pearls usually.

I am a female Prince Harry.

Prince Harry
In your opinion, rules are made to be broken. You’re a bit of a rebel and a troublemaker, but at the end of the day, you’re still a sweetheart and a romantic.

I’m thinking Angela Kelly designed pink or purple coat, dress and hat with the usual black patent leather Launer handbag. I always want to know what is in that bag i.e are there any Whethers Original sweets.

I will be shocked if the Duchess of York looks presentable for once. I dread to think what Princess Anne is recycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann