Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregjrichards

Reaction score
THOMAS Markle is making an extraordinary public plea for his daughter to contact him — because he fears he may not have long to live.

He told The Sun on Sunday: “I had a heart attack, doesn’t anybody care? I could actually die soon.

Does she want this to be the last thing we’ve said to each other?”

He went on: “It is probably the longest time I have gone without speaking to her ever.

"I just want to clear the air and tell her how proud I am of her.

Thomas Markle says he may die soon and fears Meg and Harry shunning him

I don’t know what the solution to this situation is. Perhaps it would be better for them to meet in person and have it out but the problem is where he Dad lives is quite dangerous. I don’t know if the Duchess, a member of the British Royal Family, would be able to visit her dad due to security concerns and what can be done if he is too ill to travel to London.

A very sad situation for both parties. Though Samantha is probably delighted.

Thomas has really backed himself into an isolated corner with his interviews. If Meghan agrees to speak to him or see him he will sell out to the tabloids. This is emotional blackmail. I really feel sorry for her. I’m sure this isn’t what she wants. But his comments that he may die soon and that she said she’d take care of him show how self-centered he has become. What loving father talks like this?!

Thomas Markle says he may die soon and fears Meghan and Prince Harry shunning him

Meghan might be having some difficulties adjusting to royal protocol, but she is certainly being schooled in the Brits' ability to keep a stiff upper lip in the face of adversity. Meghan's family is behaving badly. It's in her best interest to ignore them.

Per her dad's remarks to the contrary, that dopey grin on Meghan's mug can be quite fetching, though. I don't get that it shows stress.
And if her smile isn't her usual smile....well, she's not in her usual situations. Putting on a smile for the public when making public appearances might understandably look different than a smile in privacy around family.

jmopinion

Thomas has really backed himself into an isolated corner with his interviews. If Meghan agrees to speak to him or see him he will sell out to the tabloids. This is emotional blackmail. I really feel sorry for her. I’m sure this isn’t what she wants. But his comments that he may die soon and that she said she’d take care of him show how self-centered he has become. What loving father talks like this?!

Thomas Markle says he may die soon and fears Meghan and Prince Harry shunning him

BBM

I can't help but wonder how much of this is him or his other daughter winding him up then telling/suggesting what to say.

The yellow dress that Kate had on today was gorgeous. I love the style and the color. Of course, I love the color yellow.

Thomas Markle sounds like a tortured soul. He brought this on himself. It is sad all the way around. Why is he making public pleas??? Does he think that a public plea will make a difference. Sounds like dollars are being paid for his public pleas.

BBM

I can't help but wonder how much of this is him or his other daughter winding him up then telling/suggesting what to say.

Ye$, $$$amantha i$ the one who per$uaded him to po$e for the fake paparazzi photo$ before the wedding. He unwi$ely agreed to do it for $ome unknown rea$on and he ha$n’t $topped $ince. I wonder what $he is holding over him. He can’t be that dumb, can he?

Ye$, $$$amantha i$ the one who per$uaded him to po$e for the fake paparazzi photo$ before the wedding. He unwi$ely agreed to do it for $ome unknown rea$on and he ha$n’t $topped $ince. I wonder what $he is holding over him. He can’t be that dumb, can he?

The like button was not enough.

ETA I was married to a relative of Thomas's for several years and it's not stupidity it's narcissism. IMO.

:eek:

Last edited:
Apparently this came out at the end of May, but I just watched Operation Royal Wedding on National Geographic TV. Two thumbs up.

It truly takes a village to pull off a celebration of this caliber. OPERATION ROYAL WEDDING unveils the whirlwind of preparations made to bring this momentous occasion to life with exclusive, unprecedented access to some of the key players involved in the event. Participation in the royal wedding, even behind the scenes, is a closely guarded secret that will only be revealed on the big day; however, National Geographic can reveal rare access to some of the organizers who are helping bring everything together for the big day.

Channel Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member