GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restaurants generally get dumpsters emptied in the late night/early morning hours every day they are open for business.

Interesting, I don’t recall how long it took the investigators to find out that she had been at Longbeards. Did they ever use cadaver dogs there? No DNA in the vehicles, it’s possible something happened in that parking lot...from about 3:05-3:16 there’s no calls from Heathers phone.
3:16-SM or TM drive her car back to River Oaks, using Heathers phone to communicate with one another. One of them gets spooked changes the pick up to Peach Tree Boat Landing...just one of my many theories. Cell phone data evidence showed that they (or their phones) were in the area of River Oaks and Longbeards earlier in the evening (I think they said around 11pm) on December 17th. Could they have been doing a practice run??

I have been following this case since day one, hoping and praying for justice for Heather and her family.

Interesting, I don’t recall how long it took the investigators to find out that she had been at Longbeards. Did they ever use cadaver dogs there? No DNA in the vehicles, it’s possible something happened in that parking lot...from about 3:05-3:16 there’s no calls from Heathers phone.
3:16-SM or TM drive her car back to River Oaks, using Heathers phone to communicate with one another. One of them gets spooked changes the pick up to Peach Tree Boat Landing...just one of my many theories. Cell phone data evidence showed that they (or their phones) were in the area of River Oaks and Longbeards earlier in the evening (I think they said around 11pm) on December 17th. Could they have been doing a practice run??

I have been following this case since day one, hoping and praying for justice for Heather and her family.

Its possible that Longbeards was the spot where she may have been killed. A lot of people have speculated that over the years. That news about the phones pinging in that area wasnt known to us at the very first but maybe LE knew it as soon as the phone evidence came to light.

Im not sure how thorough LE ever searched the Longbeard area. Its likely the car dump at PTL was to throw off investigators as to where the crime really took place.

So many IFs in this case and so many plausible theories. I hope someday her remains can be found to answer some of the questions.

Its possible that Longbeards was the spot where she may have been killed. A lot of people have speculated that over the years. That news about the phones pinging in that area wasnt known to us at the very first but maybe LE knew it as soon as the phone evidence came to light.

Im not sure how thorough LE ever searched the Longbeard area. Its likely the car dump at PTL was to throw off investigators as to where the crime really took place.

So many IFs in this case and so many plausible theories. I hope someday her remains can be found to answer some of the questions.
I completely agree with you!

I'm working on a couple more GIFs to commemorate the day's testimony.

Webp.net-gifmaker-3.gif

Source of images: www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/161607748110991/

New evidence: A video was shown of Tammy talking with a detective, and Tammy said in the video, that she was with Sidney all night, that she was in the cab.

I wasn't clear on whether Tammy meant during the pregnancy test purchase, or during the pay phone call, or both, though.

That implicates Tammy. Ties her right in. (of course, she could have lied to the detective)

Wait could they have maaade her take the pregnancy test? Sorry if this is a brain fart post.

I think commercial bins are serviced between 4-9 am. Didn't Sid do a lot of his work after businesses closed? If he worked through the night, he likely knew when the bins were emptied.

Lauren Giddings torso was found in a trash can. The remainder of her body, was put in dumpsters on the college campus and were never found. The trash truck was minutes away from emptying the can with her torso. If that had happened I'm certain we would still see her listed as missing today.

I think dismembering Heather and disposing of her body this way is a plausible consideration.

Remember how the witness Joyce Aland said she didn't believe in coincidences? (BTW...loved that response, it was almost as if she was doing whatever she could not to agree with defense attorney. lol). Anyway...and odd coincidence....(dot dot dot)....Joyce apparently has a sister who is missing from this year. Very scary to think she lives that close to the duo to have info on Heather's disappearance, and yet now has a missing sister.

Something the prosecution sbould address again – an expert witness today brought up that Heather‘s telephone pinged last in the Waccamaw Wildlife Refuge. We had always been told it was last on at Peachtree landing.
Hope they will elaborate on this ping & will show a map of the it.
We had always been told her phone was last on at Peachtree Landing & this expert states that as well but added the info about the last ping.
Someone should explain the date of the ping, who got it, and also whether or not that area was searched for the phone and for Heather, by whom & when.
Having all of the facts available will help as opposed to just bits and pieces.

Wait a minute...really?

I think commercial bins are serviced between 4-9 am. Didn't Sid do a lot of his work after businesses closed? If he worked through the night, he likely knew when the bins were emptied.

Lauren Giddings torso was found in a trash can. The remainder of her body, was put in dumpsters on the college campus and were never found. The trash truck was minutes away from emptying the can with her torso. If that had happened I'm certain we would still see her listed as missing today.

I think dismembering Heather and disposing of her body this way is a plausible consideration.
Yes, he worked late night hours and most likely knew the areas well. Which ones had surveillance, when the bins were emptied and so on. Just a theory but with no DNA evidence it would seem plausible that she wasn’t transported in their vehicle.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/11/wife-...-interest-after-spouses-mistress-disappeared/

——

Tammy Moorer’s cyber lover testified on day 4 of Heather Elvis kidnapping trial

“When her phone was home she called her roommate and received a call at home around 2:30 a.m. and at 2:38 a.m. her phone left her apartment and showed coordinated on River Oaks Drive. Eventually her phone went to Longbeards, then Augusta Plantation Road, eventually ending up back at Longbeards, just after 3 o’clock in the morning.
Her phone ended up back near her apartment, but at 3:30 a.m., her phone showed a location on George Bishop Parkway, eventually getting to Forestbrook Road and Peachtree landing. The jury also learned of the final location the phone picked up.
“A 3:42 and 27 seconds, there is a location record that indicates the phone is somewhere here in the Waccamaw wildlife refuge," said Edens.“

Snip

“Martin looking at phone records of Heather Elvis. He says the last phone call made from Heather Elvis’s phone was to Sidney Moorer.”

Last edited:
“Heather Elvis’ cellphone was tracked to a Socastee-area boat ramp at about 3:30 a.m. the day she went missing.

Then nothing. No more accurate data readings, no more tracking, nothing.

“There is a final record at the Peachtree Landing,” said Aaron Edens, a cellphone-tracking expert, who testified on Day 4 of a trial related to Elvis’ disappearance.”

Here is where Heather Elvis’ cell phone was tracked the morning she went missing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member